His Own Harley Quinn

Twenty-Four

“Jonathan…” she winced, sliding up and down against the shower tiles.
She held onto Crane as he thrusted in and out softly, his hands holding her closely as he looked into her eyes. “Hold on, baby,” he whispered to her.
Jackie shook her head as she reached out for the towel rack. “I’m about to slide off!” she giggled.
Crane smiled back at her, kissing her passionately for a moment as he felt her wall’s finally closing up around him; Jackie clenched her jaw closed as she tilted her head back.
Jackie’s silent scream amused Crane to his core, he began losing himself as he went faster with his thrusts; causing Jackie to scream in pain.
“OW!” she yelled.
Crane stopped, realizing he was hurting her; her sore body couldn’t take much after the other night; their first night of passion.
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry…” he whispered, stroking her cheek, trying to reassure her that he hadn’t meant to do it on purpose.
Jackie smiled softly at Crane. “It’s alright…now let me down, I have to wash my hair,” she whispered to him.
Crane groaned as he let her feet touch the shower floor; the warm water of the shower bounced off of his shoulders as he looked at Jackie; smirking to himself as she faced her back to him as she began to lather her hair with the shampoo.

“Scarecrow, we’re going out tonight. Be ready in 30 minutes!” The Joker remarked, walking by Crane on his way to the living room.
Crane cocked an eye brow. “Just…me—and you?” he asked.
The Joker nodded. “Yep, boy’s night out!”
Crane sighed. “Okay, then…” he said unsure, turning around and walking to his bedroom.

Harley was jumping on the couch as Jackie attempted to clean up the kitchen “What’s taking you so long? Lets go!!” Harley yelled.
Jackie sighed. “Alright, give me one second!” she yelled back to Harley, who finally jumped off the couch.
“…we need to go shopping for your costume. Hurry up!” Harley yelled, walking into the kitchen.
Jackie threw the washcloth into the sink and turned to Harley. “Okay, I’m ready!” she remarked.
Harley giggled. “Great!” She grabbed Jackie’s wrist and pulled her out of the apartment. “Because I have a great place we can go looking for your costume!” she remarked.

The outfit was working for her as she posed in the mirror in the bathroom, Harley hummed a song in the living room when the front door opened and closed.
Jackie turned to the bathroom door before looking back in the mirror, liking her appearance very much. Jackie gave herself a sexy smirk before adjusting her wardrobe one last time.
She opened the door to be close to a familiar pair of blue eyes covered with a pair of reading glasses. “Hello, beautiful…” he whispered, the timber of his voice dropping.
Jackie blushed as she kissed Crane on the lips for a moment. “So, how was boys night out?” she asked, wrapping her arms around Crane’s back.
“It was okay, I’m just glad to be back, at home, with you,” Crane said, giving her another peck on the cheek.
Jackie smiled as she looked at Crane, there were butterflies in her stomach as she looked over every freckle, ever dimple, and every wrinkle; then she realized it wasn’t butterflies in her stomach.
She closed the door in Crane’s face, throwing herself at the toilet as she threw up all the contents that were in her stomach.
“Jackie?” Crane asked, opening the door, seeing Jackie sitting against the toilet as she relaxed for a moment.
Jackie took in a deep breath. “I shouldn’t have had the lobster,” she muttered, leaning against the wall.
Crane sighed as he helped her up off the floor. “C’mon babe, let’s get you to bed,” he whispered to her, walking with her into the bedroom.
Jackie closed her eyes and rested against him; Crane sighed as she softly placed him on their king size bed; the cold sheets feeling nice to Jackie as she cuddled into a ball and fell asleep.
Crane stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. “Goodnight my Ballerina,” he muttered, slowly falling asleep next to her.

The next morning was a blur, it was a repeat of the night before; Jackie awoke and rushed into the bathroom to vomit up what she thought was a bad Lobster from dinner.
Harley cleared her throat as she entered the bathroom, closing the door behind the two of them and turning on the loud heater so neither Crane nor The Joker could hear them.
“…if you had food poisoning, you would have been up all night!” Harley remarked, playing with her blonde hair.
Jackie looked at Harley. “…are you implying something?” she asked.
Harley smiled, shrugging her shoulders. “Maybe,” she said nonchalantly.
Jackie stood up to wash her mouth out. “You going to share with the class, Har?” she asked.
“…maybe…” she muttered with a shrug.
Jackie rinsed out her mouth, gargling mouth wash before turning back to Harley.
Harley smiled. “Maybe you’re pregnant?” she whispered softly.
Jackie lost her cocky smiled. “That’s not possible!” she remarked, almost denying it to herself.
Harley cocked an eye brow. “How long has it been—since the rape?” she whispered softly.
Her face with pale, putting two and two together, Jackie looked back up at Harley. “Two and a half months…” she whispered back.
Harley cleared her throat. “Then we’re going to need to reinforcements,” She whispered back.
Jackie tapped at the marble counter sink, thinking for a moment. “You think you could get them in without the boys detecting anything?” she asked.
Harley smiled as she turned off the heater and opened the door. “I’ve done it more than once!” she remarked, walking out of the bathroom.
Jackie sighed, leaning against the counter, crossing her arms. She thought about everything and if she was in fact pregnant; she was too young and inexperienced to raise a child.
Plus, they didn’t have enough room in the hideout for a baby and its crib along with other necessities. She slid to her knees. God, what would Jonathan say?