His Own Harley Quinn

Twenty-seven

Jackie closed the door behind them in the dark hideout, Crane held her hand closely as Jackie leaned against the door while listening to the breathing softly.
“What’s going on, baby?” Crane asked, stroking her hair softly, moving closer to her.
Jackie sighed, she took his hand softly. “It’s just…nerves, Jonathan, all this stress with the Batman and the cops—and us.”
“What’s wrong with us?” he whispered to her softly.
Jackie sighed. “I think all the tight space…maybe we’re moving too fast in this relationship—I can’t explain it right now,” She muttered to him.
Crane stroked her cheek. “Babe, don’t think like that. I love you, and one day, soon…we’re gonna get our own place. I promise!” He softly placed a quick kiss on her lips.
Jackie sighed as she pulled Jonathan closer to her, their kisses getting deeper as he pulled her away from the door and towards the piano in the corner.
“I want to be with you forever. I want to marry you, and make babies with you—”
Jackie laughed as she looked at Crane “Oh yeah? Babies? Little Jonathan’s and Jackie’s running around?” she asked while she continued to giggle.
Crane nodded. “Yes, lots and lots of little Jonathan’s and Jackie’s…” he chuckled before kissing her passionately.
Jackie sighed as she kissed him back, his hands grabbing her butt before his hands rode up the skirt of her dress; Jackie moaned as she let her hands slide down Crane’s shirt to his pants as she unbuckled his belt.
Crane moaned as her hands unbuttoned his pants and pushed them to the floor; meanwhile Crane’s hands continued to ride up Jackie’s skirt, touching the lace of her underwear.
She sighed softly as Crane slid down her underwear, her hands on his shoulders as she felt them slide off her slender legs and onto the floor.
Crane pushed her closer to the piano as his pants fell to the floor, Jackie moaned as she felt his member rub up against her.
She leaned her head against the piano as the sat on the keys, letting the noise echo through the hideout as he kissed her neck “Are you ready?” He whispered.
“Fuck me, Dr. Crane.” She muttered softly.
Jonathan entered Jackie softly, causing her to ram herself harder into the piano.
He thrusted softly into Jackie, holding her closely as she was thrusted into the piano, letting the keys of the piano play an echoed tune through the hideout as Crane continued to fuck her.
“Jonathan…” Jackie whispered.
Crane breathed heavily as he thrusted into Jackie, holding her closely as he went soft with each thrust, he kissed her neck.
Jackie clawed at Crane’s back as his thrusts became more full and quick, pushing her as hard as he could into the piano that was already scratching Jackie.
“OHH…Jonathan---Oh, my god!” she whimpered, trying to look him dead in the eyes while they were both in the dark; but Jackie felt her walls tighten, and she couldn’t help but close her eyes tight and feel her orgasm approach.
Crane kissed Jackie passionately before looking at her in the dark “Stay with me…just for a few more minutes, Jackie…” he whispered to her.
But Jackie was already gone, her walls were tightening, her hands climbing up Crane’s back as her head hit the top of the piano harshly. She cried out in ecstasy.
Crane kept thrusting against her. He felt her relax against his shoulders as he continued to thrust, feeling her move against him.
“…Jackie…” he moaned, feeling himself coming inside of her, not thrusting until his seeds were completely sprung free.
His thrusts began to progressively slow down before he was at a complete stop, they were both heaving in the dark; unsuspecting of anybody else being in the room.
“…well that sounded better than the Prono we just watched!” The Joker said in the dark.
Jackie and Crane both jumped from the piano in surprise. The Joker turned on the light where he and Harley Quinn were sitting on the couch; she was as red as an apple from embarrassment.
“We’re going to have to wash that piano now, I hope you’re happy!” The Joker went on to say.
“Yes, very…” Crane said, pulling himself away from Jackie as he put his pants back on, assisting Jackie off the piano before kissing her neck “…I’ll meet you in the bedroom in 5 minutes,” he whispered to her before groping her.
Jackie giggled as she grabbed her panties off the floor and back into the bedroom where she would give Crane exactly 5 minutes.
Harley giggled. “…sounds like you gave it to her hard!” she said.
Crane smiled, smoothing out his hair as he smirked at his friends and walked into the back hallway to meet Jackie in the bedroom.

She awoke the next morning naked, the sheets nearly off the bed except for the one that was wrapped around her.
She felt around for Crane, but his spot on the bed was cold so she knew he had been up for awhile as she opened her eyes and looked at the alarm clock on his side.
9:50 A.M.
That was considered early for Crane usually. Jackie sighed as she slowly got out of bed while wrapping the sheets tightly around her before she exited the bedroom.
The hideout was considerably quiet for a Tuesday morning; something was wrong.
“Harley?” Jackie asked, walking into the living room where she was sitting on the couch, staring at the blank T.V. looking frustrated.
Jackie was quiet for a moment before Harley took in a deep breath, trying to not force her anger upon Jackie.
“They went out…they’re staking out for a week to find Batman—Mista J can’t wait any longer,” Harley said harshly.
Harley turned to Jackie who looked at her concerned; she took a deep breathe herself before joining Harley on the couch.
“You okay?” Jackie asked.
The villain sighed heavily before turning to Jackie “What am I going to do all week?” she asked.
Jackie thought to herself before smiling to Harley “I can think of a few things…” she said softly.