Sequel: The Saints Are Coming

Twist of a Bounty

Bar Fight

Just a quick Author's note before we start. Obviously, I do not own or know, with the exception of Seamus, Vikki and Roisin, any of these fictional characters. They all belong to the wonderful director Troy Duffy. Some parts belong or are based off the movie Bounty Hunter aswell. If there's a large gap in between, it means that I've switched point of views. Hope you guys enjoy it :)

The small room was engulfed in smoke, silent and full of anticipation. The lips of the twins curled into a cheerful smirk. Connor leaned forward, firmly placing a hand atop a wanted picture. With a chuckle of disbelief, he looked up at Seamus, the bonds man boss.

"Yer to tell me,"Murphy shifted his weight onto his other foot, anxious for Connor to finish his question."Roisin O'Garen, the lass who knows of nothin' but hate fer us McManus brothers, is a wanted felon?"

Murphy fidgeted where he stood, slowly growing impatient as Seamus shrugged his large, broad shoulders.

"If ya don't want the job, I could just get someone else."Seamus stated matter of factly ."Though it may cost me 50K."

"Wait,"Murphy laughed, not beleiving what he was hearing."5K fer the each of us?"

"Fer bringin' in this sorry mick?"Connor added quickly.

"If that what she be to ya."Seamus furrowed his fire red eyebrows and glared at the two brothers."Do ya want the fuckin' job or what?"

"Ma's goin' to be pissed."Murphy snickered.

With a large grin of a five year old in a candy store, Connor nodded his head.

"I'll get my rope."Connor stated.

"You and yer fuckin' rope."Murphy sighed.

"Just get the las in my office by Monday mornin'!"Seamus added.

I brushed my slim fingers through my hair and let out an aggrivated sigh. My keys twirled around in my right hand as I waited for the elevator to reach the ground floor. As I felt the extra weight on my knees, I stepped to the readying doors. I needed to concentrate and I knew that a couple of drinks would ease my tensed nerves. A visit to Doc would be nice aswell, being that I haven't seen him in almost two years. The elevator pulled open and I stepped out, the clicking of my heels fading behind me, aswell as the stuck up aggravation called work.

"Goin' fer a break are ya?"Vikki smiled warmly over at me, her freckles dancing over her plump cheeks.

"Fer a fuckin' beer."I stepped out of the building, allowing her chuckles to stop as the door shut behind me.

"Doc!"Cheers errupted in the small bar as smiles placed themselves on everyones lips.

Doc turned and faced the brothers as they pulled up stools.

"Boys! What brings ya h-h-h"Doc placed down his freshly cleaned cup as he struggled with his words."What brings ya h-h-h. Aw hell, ya off work boys?"

"We're on a case, Doc."Connor smiled.

"But we'll take a shot."Murphy rested his elbows on the counter as Doc only agreed.

The first two sets of shots flowed heavily down the brother's throats. After a short time of small talk and drinks, Connor greedily dug his hand into his front right pocket.

"Ey, Doc, while were here, have you seen Roisin, lately?"A dubious smirk crawled along the brothers lips at the thought of the brown haired beauty, fueled only by her hatred for the brothers.

As I stood from my Cherokee, I flattened out my clothes quickly. I pushed my keys into my bag and headed toward the entrance. A smile came to my lips as I remembered the past visits. My ma, Ma McManus and the - smiles gone. Hollering came from the inside of the bar, forcing me to grow curious. As I opened the large, wooden door, I was indeed greeted by yelling and horrible singing.

I stepped to the closest bar stool and took a seat. I watched as Doc passed down a pint of beer with a smile. God, he hasn't changed a bit. The cheering died down and I propped my bag on the counter, followed by my elbows. After pressing a cigarette to my lips, I found a flame next to me.

"Ah,"I laughed, sucking in the nicotine."thanks lad."

"No problem my lady."I turned my head, finding a pair of blue eyes I hadn't seen in years.

Murphy pushed his zippo into his pocket and allowed the corner of his mouth to form a smirk. A cigarette stuck out the corner of his mouth as he looked in another direction.

"Aye! Connor! Look who I found!"A blonde head turned toward us with a smile.

It seemed impossible, but his smile grew at what he saw.

"Roisin!"My mind told me to leave - I was in no mood for the boys and haven't been the past two years I hadn't seen them, but my body told me different."How longs it been?!"

Connor quickly found his way to us and eagerly wrapped a tight rm over my shoulders.

"How've ya been, lass? Doc! Aye, Doc!"Doc turned in our direction, a brilliant smile coming to his lips.

As I smiled back, I gripped Connor's wrist tightly and tried to pull his arm off. No use.

"Roisin! How are ya?"Doc greeted.

"Been a while, Doc. I'm fine. How are you?"I stated softly.

"I've been great! How 'bout a beer? You look like you could use one."He frowned.

"I look that bad to ya, Doc?"I chuckled softly and nodded my head."How 'bout some Guiness? Ya got any to spare?"

"Aye, only the f-f-finest fer you."Doc turned and quickly shook with each shout."Fuck! Ass!"

"Poor man. Get'm good each time."Muprhy put out his cigarette and smiled at me.

"Thankyou Doc."I gripped my cup tightly and forced a large amount down my throat."Only the best from you."

"Yer damn s-s-straight."Connor nodded atr Doc and he eagerly walked away.

As his eyes left us, I dug my nails into Connor's wrist, pulling his arm off my shoulder. He gripped it loosely and smiled.

"The fuck do you two micks want?"I flicked my ashes in the ashtray and gained laughter from the two.

"Don't be like that, Roisin."Murphy pulled my stool closer and let off a warm smile."How longs it been? Five, six years?"

"Two."I exhaled the smoke and rested my arms on the counter.

"See! We've missed ya so much we forgot how long it's been!"Connor sat beside me on my right and leaned on the counter.

"Exactly."Murphy smirked.

I sipped heavily from my drink again and eyed them both down curiously.

"I came here,"Another pull from my newbie."to relax and try to concentrate on work. Not to mingle with two moronic boys."

"Ouch."Connor gripped his chest with both hands and chuckled.

"That's a little cruel, don'tcha think, Roisin?"Murphy asked jokingly.

"How 'bout the fact that I don't come here because of the both of ya? And the one time I step in here the both of ya are harrassin' me?"I spat.

Connor and Murphy looked at eachother with almost hurt eyes. I put out my cigarette and in an angered sigh grabbed my cup. I downed the last three quarters and stood from my seat.

"Be seein' ya boys."Murphy grabbed my arm quickly as I reached for my bag.

"Wait. We'll be good, alright? Sit. Have a couple of drinks. I promise, we'll be sweet."Murphy gently sat me on my seat as Connor placed his right hand over his chest.

"Scouts honor."He smiled."Besides, where yer goin' you'll be lucky to have a soda."

Soft chuckles escaped their lips as I thought carefully about what they said. I came up with nothing.

"What are ya fuckin' talkin' 'bout?"I asked angrily.\

"You've got a warrent, my dear."Connor grinned.

"Skippin' court over a parkin' ticket!"Murphy laughed.

"Ya called the cops on me?!"I stood angrily, slowly catching the eyes of the bar.

"Oh not at all."Murphy stated.

Connor dug into his pocket, pulling out his worn, leather wallet.

"Thought it'd be a tad more fun to bring ya there ourselves and get paid fer it!"Connor opened his wallet, showing off his shining i.d."Yar under arrest, Roisin."

All eyes in the bar watched as I began to laugh at the both of them. Connor and Murphy gave eachother a quizical look before standing.

"Ya mean to tell me yer fuckin' bounty hunters?! Doc!"I looked at Doc who didn't find the situation amusing."Is this a joke? Just give me a bottle of Jack."

"This ain't no joke, Roisin."Murphy insisted.

I opened the new bottle of Jack I just recieved and took a large sip.

"Ya mean to tell me after two long years of nothin' from me, yer welcome back is to arrest me?"I asked.

"Ya hate us!"Connor said.

"Is that it though?"I asked.

"Yeah."Murphy said.

"Pretty much."Connor stated.

"Well in that case,"I wrapped my fingers around my bottle and rose it."cheers."

I let the bottle slip from my hand and grabbed it tightly by the thinner end. I swung it to my right, hitting Connor right in the head. He gripped it tightly as blood trickled through his fingers.

"Ya stupid bitch!"Murphy wrapped his arms tightly over me as Connor reached his knees.

"I'm bleedin'!"I brought my leg up and quickly down on Murphy's knee.

As he yelled out in pain I grabbed him by his arm and yanked him around, forcing him to fall over mine and Connor's stool. In a rush, I took off out the front door, leaving everyone, including the boys, astounded.

"Ya got yer arse kicked, by a girl!"Connor chuckled.

"Fuck you and the boat ya rode on."With a groan, Murphy rolled onto his back.
♠ ♠ ♠
First time writing a Boondock fic. Hope you guys liked it :)