Status: Active.

Speak Low If You Speak Love

I

From the moment she walked into the club, he was captivated by her beauty. Her luscious dark brown curls bounced perfectly as she walked to the bar and ordered herself a drink. He couldn't make out what she ordered even if his eyes were fixed on her red lips.

As she was drinking her poison, he made his way to her.

"I know that this sounds lame, but I saw you and I just had to come say hi."

She turned to him, locking her deep blue eyes with his. She gave him a smile.

"Hi. Want to get out of here?"

That made his head spin. She wanted to leave with him. Being so weak from her beauty, he said yes.

He wanted her. There was no denying that.

***
As they made their way to his bedroom, they undressed each other quickly, like there wasn't a tomorrow.

His hands slit off her little black dress with ease to show him the black laced underwear she was wearing. It turned him on even more.

A moment later the underwear was on the floor and he made his way down to her breast with little kisses. She moaned as he played with her breast. It was heaven and she enjoyed every minute of it, knowing very well that it was just a one night stand.

Seconds later, he was over her on his bed, ready to enter her. He looked in her eyes as if he wanted to make sure it was what she wanted.

She felt shivers down her spine when he looked into her eyes.

"Let's make this a night to remember," she whispered and with that he entered her for the first time of the night.

***
When the morning sun finally woke him, he felt that the side where she had slept was cold. He sat up and saw that her clothes were gone. He got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to make coffee, when he saw a note on the living room table.

Dear one night stand(because I don't know your name),

it seemed wrong to leave without saying goodbye, but I couldn't wait until you woke up, so this is it. I would like to thank you for the best night of my life. I never do this, but I'm glad I did it with you. I can only hope that I didn't make a fool out of myself and that you enjoyed the night as much as I did.

Your one night stand(because I don't think you need my name)