Status: Active.

Speak Low If You Speak Love

IV

Second day of casting was under way and Samantha was little less nervous than the day before. Mainly because Tom hadn't known who she was. She was thankful to all the gods in the world for that. So today she felt like herself again. But when she notice Tom stare at her, she felt a strange, yet familiar feeling in her bones. That night was the only other time she had felt it. It made her nervous again and she hoped that Tom wouldn't notice it.

***
As the last actress of the day came in, Tom felt tired of seeing a woman after woman trying to be his leading lady on screen and also off screen. He played in his mind with the thought of what would happen, when he just in the middle of everything got up and kissed her. Would she push him away? Would she return the kiss? Would she slap him? Would she deepen the kiss? All those questions ran over and over again in his mind as they helped getting this day to the end.

***
When the last actress had left, Samantha gathered her papers as quickly as she could, so she could leave as fast as a human could. When she was about to rise from her chair, a hand crabbed her wrist. She looked over to the man the hand belonged to. Her deep blue eyes met his blue eyes and at that moment she felt weak at the knees.

For four years, she had been missing him. His eyes, his touch, his lips. She had missed the feeling he had given her that night. Never had a man been so in her heart as Tom was. She was in love with him, but she was too afraid to admit it out loud.

***
As her blue eyes met his, Tom felt the same connection as he had felt four years ago. He had missed her for so long and now, to have her next to him and touch her, drove him mad. Her perfume was still the same sweet one she had worn that night they had spend together. Her eyes still had a sadness to them, but also happiness.

He moved closer to her and rested his forehead on hers. Their height difference wasn't a problem, because she was wearing high heels. They stayed like that for a minute, until Tom pressed his lips on her lips and gave her the sweetest kiss anybody had ever given her. At first she didn't kiss back, but as Tom deepened the kiss, she started to kiss back.

***
For Samantha the kiss took her back to the night they had spend together. His lips on hers and his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him. She felt as if she was in heaven once again and she let herself be sucked into the familiar shivers he gave her that night. She enjoyed every minute of it.

As the kiss grew more passionate, she ran her fingers through his hair, which were as soft as she remembered them being. Her fingers then ran along his jaw line onto his neck. His skin still was as smooth as she remembered. Every single feeling she had locked up deep in her heart came running out again.

Then she suddenly pulled away, leaving Tom stunned. She looked at him with an apologetic look and then stepped away from him. She could tell that Tom was hurt and she felt bad,but she got the feeling that she had to run away. She knew that he'd never hurt her, but she has hurt him by not telling him the most important thing for a man - that he is a father.

So she took her bag and ran out of the room to her car. When she got to her car, tears started to fall. She wanted to go back, she wanted to not run away, but guilty feelings came rushing upon her like a tsunami. She wanted to tell him about Isabella, knowing that Tom would be an amazing dad, but she couldn't bring herself up to do it. So she started her car and drove off, knowing that the next two days will be hard on both her and Tom.

***
As Tom watched her ran away from him, he didn't know what to feel. Was he hurting? Yes. Was he stunned? Absolutely. He didn't know what to make of her leaving like that, so he just stood there for a minute, still replaying the kiss in his mind.

It was like he was back in that hotel room again. Her touch felt so good on his skin and her lips were as perfect as he remembered. Her hair was still so soft, like feathers. Her skin as smooth as that night. It felt like four years had not passed.

As he started to leave the room, he noticed that she had dropped a photo on the floor. As he started to pick it up, he noticed that it was a young girl, not older than three. She had light brown curly hair and blue eyes, which reminded him his own eyes. Also her smile was like his. The more he looked at the picture in his hand, he seemed to think he was looking at his sisters picture, when she was younger. He turned the photo around and saw a name in perfect handwriting on it.

Isabella Diana Holmes, 3 years old, April 23th 2014

He calculated in his head, when was she conceived and a second later it made sense to him, why this girl looked so much like his sister. He needed to talk with her about this, but there was no doubt in his mind. That little girl was his daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, so sorry for the late update. I wanted to update sooner, but I've been busy with school. But summer is just around the corner and then I will be able to update this story more often.I do hope you like it.

Kristel