I dont fall for arrogant football players so why do i feel like I'm falling for him?!

Chapter 7

Ding dong. And again ding dong. The sound repeated again and again and again. Silence. It stopped finall- ‘Ding dong’ “Shut the fuck up!” I yelled frustrated, when I got out of bed I made my way to the door, walking through the living room I saw Kaka sleeping on the couch, he looked very cute just lying there, immediately my facial expression which was annoyed turned in to a million dollar forth smile.’ Ding dong’ oh yeah I forgot about the loser behind the door, I wonder how Kaka didn’t hear it, lucky he must be. When I got to the door it started banging, “I’m coming, I’m coming. No need to break in” I yelled to the person behind the door. When I opened the door, behind it was no other but Cristiano himself.

“I said I’ll call or come today” he said smiling “And I believe I said don’t bother” I said looking emotionless at him “What’s wrong?” “You woke me up. And I’m mad” “Can I at least come in?” “OF course you can” yelled Kaka from behind me “You know that its my apartment, right?” “Yeah” “So maybe I don’t want to let him in” “Nena, come on. I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me” “Nena? Why not Victoria. That’s my name you know” I said preferring to last night when he called me be name, he doesn’t call me that normally. “Can you stop being so stubborn and listen?” “To who? To you?” “Okay guys just stop it. Go inside, sit down have a coffee and talk things over. And I’ll be going, Caroline must be waiting” I let out a sigh and let Chris inside, somehow Kaka always knew how to make me do things the right way even though I didn’t want to.

When we got inside Kaka made his way to make some drinks and Cristiano sat down on the sofa on which Ricky and I sat all night “I’m going to take a shower” “Aren’t we going to talk?” Chris asked looking at me strange but none the less with a hidden smirk “After I take a shower” I said and left him wait for Kaka. When I got to the bathroom I couldn’t understand but I began crying. Why was I crying? I don’t know. After sitting on the cold floor I decided that I should take that shower, get dressed, talk with Cristiano and get it over with. After getting dressed I made my way to the living room where I overheard their conversation. “Look Chris like I said, stop being an ass. Vicky is like a porcelain doll, she can break any time. It’s only her attitude that makes people think that she’s unbreakable, but you know that it’s not true” “I know. It’s just I was so tired yesterday after training that I made my way to the park, there I saw all sorts of people, people my age Ricardo, they had nothing to worry about, they weren’t harassed by paparazzi, they could do what ever they want. So I wanted to spend the day without no one and nothing. I wanted to be by myself and feel what they feel almost every day” “Are you going to quit football?” “No! Of course not! I just needed alone time and know I’m on my feet again, ready to roll .But why are you so protective over her?” “That’s my problem to deal with, I’ll just tell you that if she wasn’t together with you, things would be different” “What-“ that’s when I made my entrance afraid to hear more, or something I was scared of.

“So Cristiano, you wanted a talk” “You look nice” he complimented me “Yeah right” “Okay… I believe I will be going” Kaka said standing up “And leave me with him here!?” I said mimicking shock “Yeah that’s what I plan to do” Kaka said laughing “Fine, I’ll lead you out” “Bye Ricky” “Bye Chris” they shock hands and I lead Kaka to the door “Bye then” I said hugging him “Bye” when I wanted to let him go, he pressed me harder against him and said to my ear “If anything just call. I’ll be here whenever” “Okay “ I whispered back and then we let go of each and he left closing the door behind him, while leaving me alone with Chris.

When I came in the living room Chris spent no time “Look I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to. I just got tired of everything. I promise it won’t happen again. I promise that we’ll go somewhere and we will just relax as normal people. Without any paparazzi or football or anything like that and I’m not going to let you go or let you break up or be mad at me because of the little shit I do” “Do you mean that? Do you really mean that and your talking from your heart and not from your head?” “I’m a 100% sure that I’m talking from my heart” he said putting his hand to the place where his heart is. We were silent for a couple of minutes just standing in front of each other and looking at each others eyes. “I forgive you” I said barely above a whisper “what?” he said not hearing what I said “I said that I forgive you. I don’t want to fight and I-“ I was about to say that I love him but I remember the conversation we had a few weeks ago

*Few weeks ago*

The whole team was sitting down at a restaurant after a game with Barcelona, of course we won. The conversation went in an interesting way, I don’t even know how it got to this “I don’t know what would freak Cristiano more than the stunt Xavi pulled on him today” Andy said laughing “Well I know” I said, that’s when Chris’s eyes fluttered to me “What?” “If I told him I love him” Cristiano started coughing when I said that, he didn’t expect that, later he looked wide eyed at me “What? “ Chris said “Don’t worry Romeo I was just kidding” I said even though Kaka, Kim and I knew that it was a lie “I wonder if it would work with me saying this” Andy said laughing “That wouldn’t help you because I wont fall in love, even with a perfect person, I don’t want to” Chris said sternly we all laughed at that but I knew that he was serious and that broke me for the second time.

*present time*

“What were you going to say?” Cristiano said preferring to my none said sentence end “I just wanted to make fun of you and freak you out” I said giggling and continued “But then I thought that it wasn’t the time” “Why not?” “Because it’s the time when we have to be all cute and stuff” I said smirking “Oh…” he said with his famous smirk and got closer “I don’t have cute in mind” he said and leaned down to kiss me, it felt so good to kiss him again so I let go of the strings holding me down and putted my hands around is neck and he held me by my waist while sitting down on the couch, he put me on his lap and ended the kiss “Well this wasn’t cute, but I think it did it’s job” I said laughing “Yes well I liked it more than cute” he said “ so how were you going to freak me out?” he asked holding me “I was going to say that I love you” I said in a stern voice wanting it to sound real “oh…” he said and pulled me against him, so now my head was on his chest, after a couple minutes of silence I began wondering if I should of said it. “I’m not freaked out” he said after about half an hour “What?” “I said that I’m not freaked out, it’s just that I’m not ready to fall in love, somehow I think that I even won’t” “Cristiano I said I was kidding” “Yeah…” I knew that he didn’t believe me because he held on tighter, he knew that I loved him and still he didn’t even say that he would try to fall in love also.

That was probably the fourth time he broke me without knowing. That day we just chatted, watched movies and cuddled a lot, like normal couples, when my phone rang Chris answered it, I wasn’t very happy of it “She’s here. Yes. Okay I’ll tell her. Bye” “who was that?” “Kim, she said that she’ll be sleeping over at Andy’s tonight” “Oh okay” I said and let my head hit his chest once again “I was thinking. Maybe you want to sleep over at my house tonight?” “Um I don’t know” “Come on, please?” he asked “Okay, I’ll just get my things” “Yes!” he shouted and kissed me hard on the lips “Hey you better stop or I wont stand up because I feel quite good sitting here” I said talking about how we were. Then he stood up and carried me to my room and put me down on the ground “Okay put your things and I’ll clean up” he said while kissing me on the cheek and leaving for the living room. He was arrogant, but nice, hot but cute, he was everything mixed, bad and good, that’s what I loved about Cristiano Ronaldo. He could be anything any time.

The rest of the day we spent together. At night we made love. In the morning I could feel something shaking me. “What?”I asked sleepily “Get up” Chris said. When I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful face, that made me smile “Morning “ I said while kissing him on the cheek “Morning” he said smiling “Come down when your ready, I made coffee, breakfast and all” he said getting up “You are a miracle” I said happily “ No, I’m just trying hard for the miracle lying in my bed right now” and he left to finish breakfast, at that morning I truly felt happy. My life was perfect that morning.