We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

It was a dream, but I still had to see.

“Hey Adri?” Matt called.

“Yeah?” I called as I looked outside at the pouring rain.

“Everyone went home to go get some clothes. I’m going to run to the store and grab some things. Do you need anything?”

“Umm…Can you get me some soda?”

“Yeah. Love ya!” He said as he came over and gave me a hug. He kissed my forehead and walked out of the house.

“Love ya too!” I yelled back at him with a grin on my face.

I sighed and started cleaning up from last night’s dinner and movie fest. I walked into the kitchen and looked around. Something didn’t seem right. I shrugged it off and walked back into the living room and grabbed the beer bottles and soda cans that were lying around. I walked over and turned on Avenged’s demo. I walked back into the kitchen and dropped the beer bottles that I had in my hand as a loud boom went off.

“Stupid thunder!” I yell as I pick up the pieces of broken glass. I stand back up and look on the counter and see two balloons and a note.

“Must be another order.” I said out loud. I picked it up and read who it was for.

Adrienne was written across it. I opened it and all it said was Channel 2.

“What? Well there‘s no such thing as a radio channel as 2 so TV.” I thought as I ran into the living room.

I walked over to the TV and turned it on. I flipped to the channel and saw that the news was on.

In today’s news a car accident leaves two dead and two injured. Matt Sanders, lead singer of local band Avenged Sevenfold and Trent Razor were killed and Brian Haner Jr. and Zachary Baker, also in Avenged Sevenfold, were badly injured. Officers on the scene say that this is one of the worst accidents they have ever seen. ,” They should the car accident. The car was even recognizable. It was horrible. I broke down on the floor crying.

“The victim’s car was headed down Pacific Coast Highway, when they were hit by a Diesel Truck head the opposite way. Officers also have concluded that the breaks in Sanders car were cut leaving him unable to stop. All passengers were wearing their seat belts. Let’s go to Officer McWright for farther information on the tragedy. Officer was this at all Sanders fault?”

“No!, by any means this was not Sanders fault at all. He was left unable to stop. We started to look at this as an accident, but now I’m reconsidering that and thinking that this was murder and over kill. No one deserved this. Matthew Sanders just left behind current girlfriend Adrienne Angelis. We are very sorry for her loss. Trent Razor was also her best friend. Umm…Zachary and Brian are being transported to the county hospital at this very moment. Once again I’m terribly sorry for this loss and we are going to get the guy who did this to Matthew’s car.”
“Thank you Officer. More on this story at 11:00.”


I wiped my eyes and got up off of the floor…barely before I feel back down. I need to get to Zacky and Brian. I got up and ran to my car and raced to the hospital.

“I need to see Zachary Baker and Brian Haner Jr.” I said to the lady.

“Are you Adrienne Angelis?”

“Yes.”

“Right this way.” She said as she led me back to the rooms. Zacky and Brian were both laying there.

“Miss Brian is in very bad condition and needs surgery. Zacky’s awake. He‘s the least injured out of all of them. They don’t think he’ll make it.” I nodded as tears flowed down my face as I starred at my two best friends.

“Brian hang in there.” I said as I kissed his head. I walked over to Zacky as I grabbed his hand. He opened his eyes and smiled.

“Hey.”

“Hey Zacky.”

“How are the guys?”

“Umm.. Zacky, Matt and Trent p-passed and Brian is really bad.” I said as I started to sob. Zacky pulled me up into his lap as I cried he put his head on my shoulder and I could feel his tears.

I shot up in my bed and wiped the sweat dripping from my face.

“Where’s Matt?” I asked as I walked into the living room where everyone was sitting.

“He’s in the shower.” Jimmy said as he looked at me. I nodded and ran up stairs.

I heard the shower running and I walked in. Sure enough Matt was standing in the shower with his eyes closed letting the water hit his face. I pulled the door open and got in and wrapped my arms around his waist not caring how wet I was going to get wet or the fact that he was completely naked. He jumped at first, but then just noticed it was me.

“Adri? You‘re going to get wet. What are you doing?” He asked laughing as he looked down at me.

“Adri?” He asked again as he lifted my chin to look him in the eyes, “What’s wrong?”

“I had a dream.” I said as I started to sob again. He didn’t say anything, just wrapped his arms around me.

“What was it about?” I told him everything and just broke down even more.

“It’s ok. I’m here. It’s ok.” He said as he rubbed my back, “Why don’t you go ahead and take a shower since you’re all ready in here and I’ll go make you some breakfast?”

I nodded and he smiled before grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it up.Yeah I was blushing like mad. I had no bra on so I was exposed He didn’t stare or anything just helped me with my pants and got out leaving me in my underwear. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself.

“I’ll come and get you if you’re not out by the time your breakfast is done ok?”

“Thank you Matt.” I said as I took off my underwear. I washed up and did my normal routine before just standing in the water letting the water run over my face. There was a knock on the door and Matt walked in.

“I got you some clothes and a clean bra.” He said laughing. I laughed slightly.

“Hey Adri?”

“Yeah?” I asked.

“Are you ok? I mean with that dream and everything.”

“To be honest. I’m still freaked out, but I’m just glad that it’s over. All of it felt so real.” I said as I started to sob again. He opened the door and turned off the water before wrapping a towel around me and pulling me down on to the floor in his lap.

“It’s ok Adri. I’m not letting anything happen to either of us. I know I’ve made this promise in the past, but I’m holding it this time.” He said as he rocked me back and forth. I stopped crying after a few moments and got up.

“Do you want help getting dressed?” He asked. I nodded.

He grabbed my underwear and held them by my legs. I grabbed a hold of his shoulders and stepped in the allowing him to pull them up. He did the same to my pants. I looked over and saw that he grabbed my favorite corset. I grabbed it and put it on and let him strap the back of it. (Same white one that Cristina Scabbia wears in Closer. Lacuna Coil if you didn’t know.) I walked out of the bathroom and walked down stairs with him.

“About time you guys stop screwing each other in the bathroom. I take showers in there just to let you know!” Zacky yelled. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen where Matt handed me my breakfast which was pancakes and sausage.

“Hey you never cook for me!” Jimmy yelled.

“I like her better then I like you!” He yelled back as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I laughed and sat down to eat.

“Hey I got my order!” Brian yelled as he walked into the kitchen.

“What do you have to do?” I asked as I put my plate into the kitchen.

__________________________

Later

“Why do I have to this?! Alexis got to tag a house! Jimmy had to destroy a car! You all have gotten to destroy something except me! I have to pull a stupid fire alarm at the mall!” Brian complained as we all piled in his and Jimmy’s car.

“Brian! Shut Up! Isn’t it bad enough that by doing this you’re going to flood the stores? Drench everyone and ruin thousands of dollars in clothes.” I yelled as we reached the mall. I pushed Matt out of the way and go out of the car and headed towards the door.

“Adri!” I heard Brian yell. He caught up to me and grabbed my arm before pulling me back.

“I’m sorry.” He said as he hugged me, “You know that my defense when I don’t want to do something I make jokes about it. I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry I yelled. It just we’re destroying things that people love and you’re making jokes about it.”

“I’m sorry. Let’s just go get this done with.” He said wrapping his arm around me and walking into the mall.

“Ok so everyone knows the plan?” Matt asked as we walked in.

We all nodded our heads and walked to where we needed to be. Lillian, Johnny, Alexis, and Jimmy went over near the food court. Matt, Zacky, Trent and went in front of Hot Topic. Matt leaned up against the wall and pulled me with him wrapping his arms around my waist. Then our plan went into action. He kissed me. Trent came over and ripped me away and pulled Matt off of the wall.

“What the hell’s your problem man?” Matt yelled drawing attention.

“You kissing my girlfriend!” Trent said as he took a swing at Matt hitting him square in the jaw. Matt staggered back slightly, but regained his balance before hitting Trent back.

“Guys stop!” I yelled as more people came over to see what was happening. Trent pushed me back and tackled Matt.

“Zacky!” I yelled. Zacky grabbed Trent and pushed him back. The whole fight looked so real. Matt had his lip busted open. Trent had a black eye and Zacky had a cut across his eyebrow. We heard security run over and soon all of the guys were split up. I ran over to Matt and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around me and leaned some of his weight on me. He was breathing heavily.

“What’s the problem here?!” A security guard yelled.

“It was just a misunderstanding sir.” I said as I helped Matt walk over to the food court.

All of us walked over and saw Lillian and Alexis fighting. Jimmy grabbed a hold of Alexis as Johnny grabbed Lillian, who were both pretty beat up. We heard the fire alarm go off and water poured down making everyone scream.

“Let’s go!” Matt barked as he limped over towards the door. I grabbed a hold of his waist and helped him back to the car. We all piled in and drove back to the house.

“Why don’t we just go get cleaned up and go to bed?” Matt said as we all nodded. I helped him up the stairs and into his room.

“Do you want some help cleaning up the lip and your ankle?” I asked as I set him on his bed.

“Yeah.” He said as he nodded, “I’m so tired.”

“I can see that.” I said as he closed his eyes.

I walked out of the bedroom and grabbed everything I need to clean up his cuts. I walked back into his room to see him asleep. I smiled at him and started to clean his lip. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

“My ankles fine.” He said as I finished cleaning his lip.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.” I nodded and got up to leave.

“Night Matt.” I said as I got to the door.

“Adri?”

“Yeah?”

“Come lay down with me.” He said as he patted the spot next to him. I smiled and nodded before climbing into his bed.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I rested my head onto his chest and looked up at him. He leaned his head down and kissed me, but as soon as his lips were there they were gone. But those three seconds held so much love.

“Night Adri.” He said as he blushed a light shade of red.

“Good night Matt.” I said as I closed my eyes, but I couldn’t sleep. Matt doesn’t love me. Does he?