We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Matt has a-anyone to*hiccup* told you, you look l

“I can’t do it Adri.” Lillian said as she started to climb up the ladder.

“Yes you can. Matt’s right behind you. He’s not going to let anything happen to you!” I yelled up as she reached the top.

“Where would it be?! Oh What I got it!” She yelled back as she started to climb back down. Matt just laughed at her urgency to get back down. He came over to me and wrapped his arms back around my waist.

“Ok so now that I’m safely back on the ground. The note says that Alexis has to get a key from under her neighbor’s car by 12:30 tonight.”

“That will be easy.” Alexis said smirking. Jimmy hugged her tightly as he laughed.

“Let’s do something.” Zacky whined.

“Um…We could….I don’t know.” I said in defeat. Matt laughed as he kissed my forehead.

“Nice babe.” I slapped him on the chest playfully as I laughed.

“We can watch some movies.” I yawned and nodded to Zacky’s idea. I rested my head against Matt’s shoulder.

“Tired?” He asked so low that I could only hear. I nodded again.

“You guys go ahead I think me and Adri are going to crash.” Matt said as he picked me up. I smiled and curled into him even more.

“Dude it’s barely…Oh. It’s 1:30 in the morning.” Brian said as he laughed.

We all laughed at him as we headed inside. Matt walked up into his room and set me down so I can change into my pjs. When I was done I curled up into him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held onto me tight like he was going to lose me.

“Tomorrow I want to take you somewhere nice.”

“Matt you can take me out to pizza and I would be ok. I don’t want you spending a lot of money on me.”

“Fine, but I’m throwing in a surprise.”

I nodded and closed my eyes.

“Night matt.” I said.

“Night Adri.”

_____________________________

“Wake up we have to go shopping!” Alexis and Lillian yelled as they jumped on Matt’s bed.

“Go away!” I yelled as I buried my head deeper into Matt’s pillow.

“No! you have a date tonight and your birthday is in three days! We need to get you new clothes!” Alexis yelled as she ripped the covers off of me.

“Ugh. You’re just like Jimmy!” I yelled as I covered back up. I fell back asleep, but only to feel someone pick me up.

“Jimmy she’ll kill you!” I heard Matt say as I was put down. Cold water hit me making me jump up.

“It was Matt!” Jimmy yelled as he ran out of the bathroom.

“I told him not to.”

“ I know I heard you.” I said with my head down. He brought my head up and kissed me.

“Morning baby.”

“Morning.” I said laughing. I walked up stairs and got dresses before being greeted with a plate of food from Matt. I sat down at the table in the dining room and ate. He sat next to me and placed his hand on my thigh as he ate.

“Well babe. Thank you for the breakfast, but the girls are going to kill me if I don’t hurry up.” I said as I kissed him. He nodded with a mouth full of food, but not letting it effect those dimples. Me and the girls arrived at the mall only to run to Hot Topic.

“This outfit!” Lillian yelled as she grabbed it off of the rack.

“That’s perfect Lils.” I said as I tried it on. I came out and spun around for them.

“Matt’s going to have a hard time keeping him his pants.” Alexis laughed. I smiled and changed back into my clothes.

_______________________

“Hey lets go get Alexis note.” Jimmy said as we all stood up.

We walked out of the house and into the cars. Once we go there Alexis ran over to her neighbor’s car and climbed under it.

“Got it and now my shirt‘s dirty!” She said laughing.

“Lets go babe.” Jimmy said as he tugged her back towards the car.

We all heard something fall as we saw Lillian fall down and start laughing. Johnny started to laugh uncontrollably.

“I think they’re drunk.” Zacky said laughing.

“How they were at home all day?” Brian asked.

“Matt has a-anyone to*hiccup* told you, you look like The Incredible Hu*hiccup* Hulk.” Lillian said laughing.

“Ok we need to get them home.” I said trying to control my laughter.

“Why does everyone tell me I look like The Hulk. I’m not that big!” Matt whined.

“You can be my hulk.” I said as I kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. Well for me it's short lol.
And borning. I wanted to write the date scene more lol.

Comments are Johnny Christ.....Short, but Badass