We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

He's skipping Matt

"So What does Matt have to do?"

"It says Matt's not doing one. He's skipping Matt and going back to Tara." Jimmy said with wide eyes.

"What does the note say?" I asked.

Hello everyone,
By now you think it's Matt's turn right?
Well think again.
This time it's the lovely Tara's turn again.
See all I had her do was show up at Matt's residence.
Before I tell you her order I must fill you in on what's going to happen.
This is the last single order.
The next one will be for the whole group.
It must be followed!
I must say that I am extremely happy you made it this far.
Normally I have to kill a few people before you get to the end, but sadly I did not get that chance this time.
Who knows maybe next time I will.
Or maybe even when we meet.
Anyways before I let you know anymore I must stop my self.

Tara you will have to go to Deception's Cave.
She must get it before
I want all of you there, but none of you go down there with her!
It will be tied to a rock.
That will lead you to the next round of the game.

See You later for we shall be meeting soon...


"Where's Deception's Cave?" Tara asked.

"She's not doing it!" Me, Brian and Jimmy yelled at the same time.

"What's Deception's Cave?" Tara asked again.

"Adri she has to. If she does then we could figure out who this is." Johnny said as he looked at the ground.

We could all tell that he was looked guilty for saying it.

"No. No. No. No!" Brian yelled, "She can not do it. What happens if she doesn't come back. She's not from around here. She could die!"

We all sat there for a few minutes arguing over who was right. Of course none of us really are. If we send her down there she could die. if we don't think guy will not only destroy what we love, but possibly kill one of us.

"Shut the hell up and tell me what and where Deception's Cave is!" Tara screamed.

"Tara, Deception's Cave is the most dangerous place in Huntington. The current will drag you under and can easily kill you. It drowns you and can almost rip your body a part just from the force of the water. Whenever some one goes in there they come back up with cuts and scrapes. Their chest hurts to the point of crying. Their head hurts so much that it's said to be ten times the amount of pain a hangover will put you through." I said as she gulped.

"I have to do it though."

I felt Matt pull me into a tight hug and wipe away the tear that had escaped my eyes without me noticing.

"God I wish this prick would just leave us alone. Now he's making Tara do the hardest task out of any of us." Jimmy said with his hand on my shoulder.

______________________________________

I sat on the roof watching the rain fall into the ocean as it pour down from the sky. The water from the rain mixed in with the tears that were pouring down my face. It's kind of ironic. Before this you wouldn't catch me crying now I can't stop. It's like there's some little man inside my eyes that pouring water from them like he's watering plants or something.

"Babe?" I heard as I felt Matt sit next to me, "You ok?"

I nodded unable to say anything out of fear of my voice giving it away.

"You know it's not nice to lie." He says as he wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Something bad is going to happen. I can feel it. I don't know if it has to do with Tara or with all of us. All I know is that it's going to happen and soon." I said as I felt the sudden urge that I was going to be sick.

"You ok?" Matt asked. I nodded my head as I tried to push it to the side.

"You look like you're going to be sick. Lets get you back inside." He said as he pulled me back towards the window and went through before pulling me in. He picked me up and set me on the couch next to Brian.

"What's wrong with her?" Zacky asked after a few moments.I was still just sitting there. I was staring at the carpet in a complete daze trying to will my self not to throw up.

"Adri?" Jimmy said as he waved his hand in front of my face, "Adri. Baby girl?"

I couldn't snap out of my daze. I felt that if I did I was going to puke right on Brian's shoes.

"Go get me a trash can!" Jimmy yelled. He knew what was wrong with me. He placed the trash can in front of me and moved my head slightly. I felt Jimmy move so he was sitting on the couch next to me and rubbing my back before Matt pulled my hair back and put it into a hair-band. With Jimmy rubbing my back it wasn't helping, but making it a lot worse.

"You have to let it out." He said as he continued.

I felt everything come up and just like that everything came up. Soon I had calmed down and all that was coming up was dry heaves.

"When's the last time you ate?" Jimmy asked as he wiped my mouth with a towel.

"Lunch yesterday I think." I answered ashamed. I just wasn't hungry yesterday. If I'm not hungry why force my self to eat.

"Baby why haven't you eaten?" Matt asked as he hugged me.

"I don't know. I just wasn't hungry."

"Ok." He said, but I knew he didn't believe me.

"Zacky get me a piece of bread." Matt said, "She's stressed. She doesn't eat well when she's stressed."

"How did you know that?" Jimmy asked.

"I noticed it in high school. The day she passed out was was staring off in space like this and then just threw up. I was the first person to her and I made sure she got to the nurses office." Jimmy nodded as he handed me my bread. I picked at it slowly taking bites.

"Guys it's time for Tara's order." Brian said as a crying Tara followed him hand in hand.

We all nodded and got up to follow them. You could tell just by the look on Brian's face that he was enraged. I'm surprised smoke wasn't blowing out of his ears, but he kept as calm as he could for Tara. Poor girl has no idea what she's doing. This could kill her. Why would some sick freak do this for his own sick pleasure? Just because he wants to? There has to be a reason. Was it because we picked don his in high school? Did it have something to do with his parents? Or ours? I was knocked out of my thoughts when Matt rested his hand on my knee. I smiled to him and got out of the car immediately getting hit by the wind.

It was really cold out here. I knew the water was going to be at least ten times colder. Brian had his arms wrapped tightly around Tara who had her head buried in the crook of his neck. Jimmy and Alexis were holding each other closely. Alexis had tears running down her face. We all feared for Tara, but there's nothing we could do. Even if she didn't do it something of her's would be destroyed and this creep would still make her do it. Trent didn't even show up. Johnny was holding Lillian who was showing no emotion.

"Come on lets get this over with." Zacky said as he put his head down.

Tar nodded and took off her shoes and jacket before handing them to Brian. He kissed her for a few moments before she slipped into the water. I turned on my stopwatch once she was in. Jimmy held the flashlight as still as he could, but it was still shaking slightly. I looked at my stop watch and saw it was at a minute. I started tapping my foot waiting for her to come up.

"Something's wrong!" Brian said as he panicked.

"Well we can't go down there. The guy said so." Lillian said as she looked at the water. Something was off in her tone though.

"Yeah well I don't care. My girlfriend could possibly drowning!" He yelled back. They continued to fight not even noticing that I had taken off my shoes and jacket.

"Well I really just want to get this thing over with!" She yelled back. I shook my head and took the flashlight from Jimmy before getting into the water.

"Adri what are you doing?" Zacky screamed out making everyone silent.

"What you're not!" I yelled back before I dove down.

I opened my eyes to feel the familiar stinging of salt water in my eyes. I looked around the best I could but saw nothing. I swam deeper feeling the tightening in my chest before I spotted her. I'm sure my nose was bleeding by now and I know I have cuts. The water felt like it was cutting through my skin. How did this guy manage to get all the way down here? How did Tara? I saw her tugging at her foot. In one hand was a plastic bag. I swam farther down and grabbed a hold of the rock that was on her ankle. I could tell she was running out of breath and so was I. With every ounce of strength I had in me and every ounce of her's we managed to get it off of her. She grabbed her ankle immediately after. I swung her arm around my shoulder and swam to the top which was difficult because Tara was now dead weight. I reached the top and was pulled out by Matt and Jimmy while Tara was grabbed by Brian. Matt laid me back as he wiped my face with his shirt. I looked over to see Brian doing the same with Tara. He looked panicked.

"What is it Brian?" Zacky asked.

"She's not breathing." He said as he started to push down on her chest.

"She has water in her lungs." I said as I started coughing. Matt sat me up and started patting my back as I started to cough up some water. I got up and walked over to her before looking at Brian.

"When I say you have to push air into her mouth."

"Like mouth to mouth?"

"Exactly." I said as I started to push down on her chest five times, "Now."

He did what he was told and blew as much as as he could into her mouth. After what felt like hours Tara started to cough and water started to pour from her mouth. Brian helped her sit up and patted her back helping her get everything out. I noticed her ankle was bleeding and her nose was starting to. She looked over at me and tackled me in a hug.

"What in the hell were you thinking? You could have died." She said as she cried.

"You could have too." I said as I wrapped my arms around her. Her back was cut slightly. No doubt from the force of the water.

"Thank You. I didn't think I was going to get my foot unstuck."

"I couldn't let you die. You're my sister from another mister." Matt and Brian laughed and hugged us from the side.

"Don't ever do that again. I was so scared." He said as he gripped me tightly. I could feel his tears fall onto my neck and I let mine fall to his.

"Let's get home. You're guys heads are going to be hurting soon." Zacky said as he hugged me from behind. Soon everyone was hugging me and Tara.

"We can't get home if everyone is hugging us." Tara said with a laugh.

We all broke apart and walked to our cars. Well except me and Tara. My head was pounding. It felt like Jimmy was playing the drums in my head. Once we were home Matt took me upstairs and gave me Advil and got me into a bath to clean my cuts and hair and get the salt water out of my eyes. I was slowly drifting to sleep and it wasn't helping that Matt was singing to me.

I fell into the hardest sleep I have ever fell into and right now I can't complain. My muscles, head and eyes were hurting, but if it meant saving my friend I would do it again.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for first off That.Synsyter.Smile aka Tara! (My almost Twn who actually said one of the lines except it was "My twin sister from another mister") She's so awesomeness!

Next:
VengeanceIsABitch
mythlver
bloodrayvn
war_is_homo
Rossetta

and last but certianly not least

PoisonedSacrement

Thank you guys for commenting and I'm sorry this was out so late. I had some personal issues I had to take care of. But it's out now.

Thank You loves!
Comment pwease!