We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Chloroform didn't work

I woke up to hear Every Rose Has It's Thorn playing. The first thing I noticed once I woke up was that I felt something in my mouth, like a piece of cloth. I opened my eyes to see nothing but pitch black. I started to freak out. I was thrashing around in the chair I was seated in. My hands were tied behind my back. The ties were so tight I thought they were going to cut off my hands. I don't know where I am. All I know is that its dark and quite and there's something over my head. It's like a black sack or something. I know that because I can feel the rim of it against my chest. I continued to freak out until I remember everything. The party, the guy, Zacky and Brian warning us and Frank! Oh how I pray to god that I was dreaming the last part. I know Frank is cold and heartless, but I don't think he could have done this! He's not smart enough.

"Well it seems that our guest of honor is awake. It's a shame that only one other is. Now we have wait longer Boss." I heard someone say, "Yeah I have to go." I couldn't tell who it was. It didn't sound like anyone I knew. I heard a snapping sound.It sounded like a phone was snapping shut.

"Little Vinny anyone awake?" I heard another voice say. It sounded like this guy had another voice changer on. His voice was high pitched. Not enough to hurt your ears, but enough to make you think it's more of a females voice. What's going on? And who's 'Little Vinny?

"Yeah our guest of honor's up and her lanky friend is too. Pretty shook up." He said laughing. A thick Italian accent was adorning each word.

"I can believe that, but the worst has yet to come." The guy with another voice changer said.

"Let's pull off the bag and let her see just how worse it's going to get." I heard another man laugh. It was the same voice from the party. The guy that I danced with!

The bag was pulled from my head allowing me to see that it was dark out and only a few lights were lighting things up. From what I could see we were in old bar. This placed looked oddly familiar. There was a long bar that looked like it went from the front door to the back door. There were about six stools placed under the bar and there were still beers placed on top of the bar and the tables around us. Some of them looked old and some looked fresh. The tables were pushed far away from where they previously sat, which you could tell where it was by the dust. There was a circle around of people tied up in chairs around me. I looked to my right and saw Alexis' black dress. I screamed as I saw her head hanging limp. I looked over to my left and saw Lillian in the same position. I heard four people laugh. The three guys and a girl. I felt around with my hands behind me and felt a pair of hands tied up much like mine. If Alexis and Lillian where right here then that must be Tara. I felt for the ring on her finger and sure enough her ring was placed on her left pointer finger. At least I think it was her left hand. I tired to feel around more by now I could feel all three pairs of hands. Why would someone place us so close together?

I looked in front of me and saw the limp body of Matt. Tears were flowing down my face as I saw his head hanging down, a bandanna placed in his mouth much like mine. I looked to his left and saw Zacky his head was thrown back and legs were tied to the chair. On his left Johnny was sitting in his chair with his head down. I couldn't tell if he was awake or not, but I don't think he is. He had a thin drip of blood on his forehead. I looked to my right and saw Jimmy was awake and had tears going down his face. Instead of a bandanna tied around his mouth he had duct tape pressed tightly against his mouth. There was a puddle of blood laying at his feet and there was blood still dripping from his thigh. I let out a loud sob making them all laugh again. Jimmy was shaking his head and trying to get to get out of the chair again. I couldn't see Brian or Trent.

"Boy! I would stop if I were you. You're losing enough blood as it it." 'Little Vinny' said as he walked over to Jimmy. Jimmy let out a sob and shook his head again.

"You've been stabbed in the leg already do you want to be again?" He asked as he lifted Jimmy's head so their eyes meet. Jimmy shook his head and put his head back down in what seemed to be shame.

"If you wouldn't have fought then you wouldn't have gotten hurt!" The guy with high voice changer said. He came out of the shadows and I thought I was going to see his face, but all I saw was another mask. Jimmy whimpered slightly as the guy walked out. I could tell he wanted to say something, but the tape was covering his mouth.

I looked around again to see why he was whimpering except for the pain in his leg. I whimpered too when I saw part of the bar covered in numerous knives, guns, and what look like drills.

"If your good none of those will even come near you. You fight and well you just might find yourself like your friend except so much worse." The high voice changer said. I shook my head and looked down. I heard someone moving around before hearing a groan. I knew for a fact that that was Brian. Ok so he's ok. Well he's a live at least. Slowly everyone started to wake up. The only one who still wasn't awake was Matt.

"He'll be awake soon. Don't worry that pretty little head of yours. Although if some people just do what I say he would have already been awake!" The deeper voice said.

"It's not my fault! That dose of Chloroform didn't work so I had to drug him with a local anesthesia!" Vinny yelled back.

"Yeah just like your gun jammed right?" The deeper voice replied sarcastically. These guys are not smart. They're starting a fight between the two of them when they have hostages.

"I told you that it did!" The 'Vinny' guy yelled back.

"Right or did you freeze!" The deeper voice said. You know what I'm calling him kidnapper 1 for now.

"Hey knock it off that was 14 years ago! Dad just drop it! Vinny you should have made sure your gun was working before hand!" The girl yelled. I knew that voice. We all did. I saw Zacky's eyes widen at the sound of Angel's voice. He thought Angel was behind it, but wasn't sure. I saw him shake his head as he started to fight with the ties that held his feet down.

"Now tell me why we have his legs tied down." She demanded as she walked over and cut the ties off of his legs. He gave her a 'Thank you' smile as he moved his feet around.

"He can run fast!" Kidnapper 2 said. (The one with the high voice changer)

"Can we get on with this?!" She yelled again. I think I just found out whose one of the people in charge.

"Not until Kornel Sanders over there wakes up." Kidnapper 2 replied laughing.

"We can start it though. After all he's starting to wake. Let's take off their muzzles." Kidnapper 1 said. Vinny and Kidnapper 2 huffed before they started to remove everyone's bandanna out of their mouths before I heard Jimmy yell. No doubt from having the tape ripped off.

"Oh that had to hurt! Makes you wish you would have shaved right?" Kidnapper 2 said as he laugh. Jimmy whimpered and put his head down and moved his jaw to relieve some of the burning.

"Where's Trent?" I asked. They all simply laughed before the guy in the gold mask removed it and left me starring into the face of none other then Trent. Everyone in the room gasped.

"Oh come on! Did you really think I was on your side?! I hate Matt, Zacky, and Brian. Johnny and Jimmy aren't too bad. Lillian god you're so whinny! Adri you're a really good leader, but really...I can't stand the sight of you!"

"How could you! You were my friend. You knew everything about me." I screamed as I tried to break free from my restraints.

"But see you never told me the one piece of information that I wanted!" He screamed back.

"What do you want to know so badly?!" I yelled back tears flowing even faster then they were before.

"Later Snapper." Vinny said pushing Trent back. The other guy stepped forward laughing.

"Adrienne Marie Angelis loves playing the guitar, her drums and writing lyrics. Loves to hang out with her friends, watch vampire movies, draw, tattoo people. Oh and let's not forget deeply in love with Matthew Sanders. Hates fakes, sluts, chick flicks, cocky people, judgmental people, sell outs, Brian and Zacky or least you did, oh and lets not forget me!" Kidnapper 1 said as took off his mask to reveal Frank, "Ties hurting your arms?" You know I bet he was waiting for me to gasp, but I guess in some sick way I knew he was behind it, but honestly I didn't think he was smart enough.

"Not any more then you ever did. Why are you doing this?" I asked trying to move my arms, but the zip ties were to tight. They felt like they were digging into skin. I'm sure they were.

"Well let's just say that everyone has their unholy confession. Isn't that right Matt?" Frank asked as Matt stir.

"W-What's going on?" Matt asked as he tried to look around the room, but his eyes landed on Frank, "You sick bastard!"

"Well we were just telling Adri over here that you have a secret that can well destroy everything you have! Adri as you probably know your secret isn't you getting beaten. Id didn't care if anyone knew! But lets not start with that. Lets start on a smaller scale. Brian you would like to reveal your secret to Adri?" Frank asked in a mocking tone. If that's not then what is?! There has to be something, but I can't think of anything.

"If I can't see her how can I tell her?" Of course Brian just has to be sarcastic! They laughed before they spin the floor where I was seated so Tara was facing Matt and I was facing Brian. I didn't even realize that we were on a platform. I stared at Brian as he just put his head down.

"Don't make me tell her." He begged.

"Why won't you tell her Brian?"

"Because I can't."

"Why not?"

"She'll hate me."

"Well you can either tell her or I can just do this." He said as he brought a knife closer to my face. I tried to back away, but he just laughed and walked over to Tara. Trent pointed to a screen that was adorned on the wall. I saw him bring the knife up to Tara's face making her back up much like I did. He chuckled and brought it closer and slid it across her cheek bone. She hissed and pulled away as far as she could. Brian whimpered as blood started to run from the cut.

"Did I forget to mention that each time you fail to tell each other your dirty little secrets that one of these lovely ladies will get hurt?"

"Ok! Ok....when Adri and Matt got expelled from the high school it was my fault. I pulled the fire alarm. I'm so sorry Adri. I know how much you must have taken from Frank back then and I'm so sorry. I was a jerk back then who didn't care about what happened to you. If I would have known that back then I would have fessed up. I mean getting lectured from my dad is so much better then getting hit. I'm sorry Adri." He said with his head down, "I'm sorry Tara."

"Why are you saying sorry to Tara?" Trent asked, that same mocking tone dripping from every word.

"I just lied and got her hurt. You are so lucky that I'm tied up or your ass would be on the floor!" Brian yelled back

"You wish! You couldn't knock me down even if you tried!" Trent yelled back. Brian looked over at me and mouth 'I'm sorry'. I nodded and gave him a slight smile. I know what he did was wrong, but i know that if he would have known that he wouldn't have told them that it was me and Matt that did it.

"Enough! Don't you think it's time for another secret?" Frank said as he jumped up from the table he was sitting at.

"Hmmmm.....I think we should have Jimmy tell us all his secret now. Now I understand that no one, but Matt knows it right?" Trent asked Jimmy. He waited for him to nod before he motioned for Jimmy to tell us as they turned the platform around so she was looking at him. I looked up at the TV screen that was on the wall to see Jimmy's distressed face.

"I really don't want to say this. God I'm such a horrible person for this. I don't blame you if you guys leave me. God Alexis I should have talked to you rather then do what I did-"

"Today would be nice! Here I'll start it for you! tell everyone why that song means so much!" Trent yelled.

"The reason that song means so much is it was playing the night that....Please." Jimmy whispered as he just shook his head and tears fell from his eyes.

"Ok we can just have fun with her until you tell us!" Frank said as that sick smile I had come accustom to.

"No! No...please leave her out of this!" Jimmy yelled trying to get out of his chair.

"Well she still has to tell you her secret so she really won't be out of this, but if you tell her now she won't get hurt for the rest of the secrets."

"Ok. The reason Every Rose Has It's Throne means so much to me is it was splaying when I tried to kill myself last year." I gasped. Jimmy was so full of life. I couldn't imagine this doing something like that! No! It's not true! The guy who's like my older brother...the guy who told me that no matter what happened in life that I need to hang on and make it through ever thing. The one guy I though could do anything in this world did not try to kill himself. I don't care what people or what he's even saying. He didn't. I refuse to believe it! I sobbed loudly.They turned the platform slightly so I was facing him too. The tears that were flowing down his face looked like rivers. He kept mumbling that he was sorry and that he was stupid.

"Why?" Alexis asked. Her tears matched Jimmy's.

"Everything caught up with me. The drugs. The fact that I was homeless. My parents death.The fact that if we ever have kids they'll have a father that never finished his school! Who wants that? I think you could do so much better then me. You can! I figured that if I wasn't around that you'd be able to find someone better. Then I though about everything wrong in my life. I was being selfish! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said with his head down.

"I can't believe you James! Why couldn't you just talk to me?!" She screamed at him.

"This is why! I know you would hate me! Please Alexis." He pleaded, but she just turned her head, "Baby please. Please forgive me."

"You know Alexis I don't see why you're being so cruel. You secret isn't any better. Well I guess we should just tell your now shouldn't we?!" He said as he grabbed Angel's hand and started to dance with her.

"Well actually Alexis has two!" Trent said as he smiled.

"Jimmy...I...I forgive you if you can forgive me." She said as stared at him.

"Thank you baby. If you can forgive me for everything stupid that I do then I can forgive you."

"You're going to hate me for this. When this first started I was pregnant. I was trying to tell you, but we kept getting interrupted. I was sure you were going to find out because I was eating more, but the night we had gotten into the car accident I had gotten the worst news. When the doctor was checking me out I asked and he told me that the seat belt had locked so tightly that there was too much pressure on my stomach. Plus I was so stressed from all of this. Baby I miscarried." She said as she broke down even more. His face was a mix confusion, hurt, sadness, but still a little happiness.

"I was going to be a dad?" He asked through his tears.

"Yeah you were. Baby I'm so sorry." She said with her head down. She was shaking from the violent sobs that raked through her body.

"Please untie me. I won't escape I won't even fight. Just let me hold her please!" Jimmy pleaded.

"No! I'm not letting you go. I'm not stupid!" Vinny replied laughing. Angel just shook her head before walking over to us. She walked over to Alexis and untied her hands and made her stand up. She moved Alexis' chair so it was in front of Jimmy. She made Alexis sit down again before tying her hands up again. Jimmy leaned over rand kissed her before saying a small thank you to Angel. She just smiled and nodded before walking back over to Frank. Jimmy leaned forward and placed his head on Alexis shoulder as she placed her head on top of his. She was nuzzling her nose in his hair as her tears mixed with the black mess. You could see the tears running off of her shoulder.

"Why did you do that?" Frank asked.

"Because even if they're in this it's just cruel to keep those two apart. Especially after something like that." She said as she wiped away a tear. I knew someone was the weak one out of this and I think I just found out who.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this is part 1 of two parts. The other part shall be out in just a few moments. As soon as I spell check it because I'm sure I misspelled a lot of words lol