We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

Still So Young

Well it's been 5 years! Johnny was right for once. Everything was looking up. The guys' band was signed by Good Life Records, then Hopeless Records, and now they're signed to Warner Brothers! We all knew they would make it. We just didn't realize they would be this big! They just released their third CD City Of Evil. They made their video for Bat Country. Along the way I became friends with Matt and Jason Berry. I never knew how much fun those guys were. During the making of the video Jason was video taping the girls and running around telling every one to look at the naked girls. No they weren't really naked. Brian's been named Young Shredder of the Year. Tara is so proud of him that it's not even funny. She's helped him with his clothing line and merch. She's been there every step of the way. Jimmy was almost Drummer of The Year, but was sadly beating. Him and Alexis are married now and have a little Jimmy running around here somewhere. I think JB Diz has him right now. Zacky finally got enough guts to tell Gena how much he liked her. They've been dating for the last four years. The one I'm mostly proud about is Johnny. He is happily married to Lillian even though he's barely 20. Oh and he adopted Satu. We all smile when she goes around calling him daddy. When we see his smile and that winkle in his eyes we know that this all paid off. Oh and lets not forget me and Matt. We're engaged! We've been engaged for the last three years. He proposed to me up on stage, but I think Syn's going to try and up stage him! Which is so not cool!
Let's move on though. Right now we're all standing on the side of the stage. Gena and Lillian are dancing to Seize the Day and Alexis, and Tara are singing a long. I'm just smiling at my soon to be husband as I rub my slight baby bump. Oh I guess I forgot to mention that I'm four months pregnant. Yep. I don't think Matt minds though... My god this kid thinks my kidneys are soccer balls! I smiled when I saw a brown head run passed me and up on stage. Sure enough right when Seize The Day ended Satu ran out on stage and over to Johnny. Two seconds later a blond head was fallowing, except it went back to the drum set.

"Well ladies and gentlemen! The Fallen. It seems we have a few guest. Johnny's daughter Satu and Rev's son James!" Matt announced. I jumped when Corey Taylor came over and wrapped an arm around me while Joey grabbed Tara and threw her over his shoulder before walking out on stage.

"Is James as bad as The Rev?" We heard a fan yell out which made us all laugh.

"He's every teachers worst nightmare." Matt replied.

"That's only because of who he grew up with." Brian said into his mic. We all looked back Jimmy who had the biggest smile ever as his three year old beat his drums. He truly was a proud dad. Satu start picking at Johnny's bass.

"Well since we have our girlfriend/wives/soon to be Mrs. Shadows! I figured I need to do something." Syn said as he walked over to Tara.

"What is he doing?" She mouth to me, but I just shook my head. He smiled at both of us before looking at the guys who gave him thumbs up. Matt pushed her forward before wrapping his arms around me.

"You know how we're always up staging each other so I figured I'd up stage Shads." He said as he dropped to one knee. You see announced that Adri was pregnant and he purposed up on stage. Well ours is better. Baby we've been dating for the five years. It's about time I grew enough balls to ask you to marry me. So Tara Hansen will you be Mrs. Synyster Gates?" She had this look of complete shock on her face making everyone nervous.

"Say Yes! Say Yes! Say Yes!" Jimmy and Zacky got the fans chanting. Soon Slipknot, The 69 Eyes, Ateyu, and MCR were up there chanting as well. She looked at me and the girl who all nodded before she tackled him to the ground and started making out with him.

"I don't think that upstaged me!" Matt said into a mic, but when I thought they couldn't do better Tara grabbed the mic.

"Shadz I think we bet you by a long shot because Brian I'm two month pregnant with twins!" My mouth dropped! They upstaged me and Matt! Well that was until Matt smiled to JB Diz and Matt. I looked at him confused until he pointed to where Brian and Tara were standing up on stage. I didn't even get tot think twice before I saw Clown and Alex come out with two buckets of water and pour them over Brian and Tara's head. I gasped as Tara's blond hair stuck to her face before Brian started to chase the two other guys. She came over to me shivering. Gena ran over with Matt's pink and orange stripped towel and wrapped it around her shoulders as we watched her fiance chase them still.

___________________

Later that night!

We're all celebrating Tara and Brian's engagement and the last day of tour. Well The other bands were celebrating that. To us we were celebrating the five year anniversary of the end of that sick game. Little Jimmy and Satu are at the hotel with Corey. He wasn't feeling so great so he said he would take them for the night. Jimmy was really drunk. I mean Really He was currently running around with a cone on his head.

"You're gonna run into a table or something!" I yelled out just as he ran into MCR's table making various drink spill all over the place.

"Sorry!" He yelled out before he walked away. You know it's so funny when everything leaked out to the press I couldn't believe what was happening. People we're going around said that we were still so young and all ready we've had to over come more then other people in a life time. Some said that were were just desperate for attention. I can think of some many things that would have been better if we really wanted attention. As for Joseph Sr. (Frank), Jr (Trent), and Vinny got 25 to Life without chance of parole. So they're out of our lies for good. I can't express how happy I am right now. I get to marry the love of my life. Who was my enemy back in high school. My best friends were his gang. I found out my best friend was the real enemy. And my worst enemy was my brother. So for now I close this chapter in my life. Who knows maybe you'll read about me in the future. Maybe Avenged Sevenfold will get so big it becomes a house hold name? All I know is that this whole experience has made me realize that I can over come everything. My cuts and scrapes are healed. My bruises are long gone. My scars are barely noticeable and even though the mental pain is still there sometimes all I have to do is look down at my stomach, atmy friends family, and my soon to be husband and realize that this didn't ruin me. It made me stronger. I take a better look at people and notice more things about them. I don't trust as well, but who I do trust I trust with my life.

So to anyone who says that we were just begging for attention, maybe you should re-read this story and then tell me how we were desperate for attention. But who knows. Maybe we are still so young, so desperate for attention. Or not!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You so much! Everyone was pretty nice and I loved the support. Thank You to everyone! Mainly Tara! She was my biggest supported through this whole thing. Thank You Jocelyn (Eeven thoguht you just started readign this story and neither you nor Tara will read it on here. I'm posting it on Zilla so they can!)

I can't express how awesoem you guys have been. THank you to everyone who supscribed. To everyone who commented and the people who begged for me to keep writing when I was accused of havign the same story as someone elses.

You guys are seriously one of the few things tha tkeep my going and make me get out of bed in the morning.

Later_
Aiden aka FICTION aka Mrs. Sullivan.

Look out for my new story!