We're Still So Young Desperate for Attention

The First Order

"Adri?"

"Huh?"

"Lillian is screaming at the top of her lungs we need you to calm her down." Jimmy said. I nodded and got up and walked out of the room. When I got out there I was surprised. She was curled up in Johnny's lap. No One besides me, her family and Trent have been able to wake her up and calm her down from her dreams.

"How did you do that?" I asked looking at him.

"I just talked to her and then she woke up and clung to me."

"Wow."

"What?"

"No one besides me, Trent and her family have been able to wake her up ever."

"Now that she's calm we can all go back to bed." Zacky said.

"I'm so sorry guys. I just could block it out." She said crying harder.

"It's ok Lillian." Johnny said holding her tighter.

"Yeah Lillian it's ok." Brian said. We all looked at him like he was crazy.

"It's just cause I'm tired. Don't get used to the nice Brian." We all laughed and walked back to bed.

I laid down, but couldn't get back to sleep. I started singing Every Rose Has It's Thorn a few tears fell as I did. I looked at the clock to see it was 4:15.

"Ugh I have to get back to sleep." I got tired of tossing and turning in the bed so I got up. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a soda out of the fridge. I looked out back and saw lawn chair. I could sit outside for a while calm my self down a little bit. I decided to and walked outside. I sat in the chair and looked up at the sky and stars.

"Why are you out here and not asleep?" I heard Jimmy ask.

"Couldn't sleep after they woke me up. Why aren't you?"

"I was checking on you and saw you weren't there. I wanted to make sure you were ok."

"Yeah I'm fine. Freaked out beyond belief, but fine."

"Matt told me about your stomach. He kept asking me if Frank hits you. I almost told him, but then I might lose your trust. He said that he saw 1971 imprinted on the flesh. He hit you with his ring on?"

"Yeah. I was scared when Matt was cleaning my stomach, not to mention in pain. Jimmy what if he finds out. What if Frank finds out that you guys know?"

"He can't do anything right now. You're here and with Matt's suspicion I don't think he's going to let you out of his sight."

"That's the thing though I'll have to go home and get clothes and some of my things what happens then? You guys can't protect me 24/7."

"No but we can try. Why don't we get you to bed?"

"I want to clear my head for a bit."

"Ok. I'll come check on you a little later."

"Ok."

He walked back inside and I stared at the stars. You know life was already a wreck at home. No I have to worry about this jerk. What secret of mine does he know? About Frank? It has to be. Your mother's happiness will be ruined. Ugh… How jerk know my secret? I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I knew I was being shaken awake. I opened my eyes up enough to see Brian's outline and dark figure. It was still night out and I was now freezing.

"Sleeping outside?" I heard him ask before I couldn't feel the lawn chair any longer. Warmth filled my body as I snuggled into Brian's chest more. I felt him set me in bed and cover me up, but I was still freezing.

"Brian?" I asked tiredly as he started to walk out of the room.

"Yeah Adri?"

"I know we don't like each other and all, but I'm really cold and freaked out do you mind sleeping in here with me tonight? I really don't want to be alone."

"Yeah." He said walking back over to my bed and crawling in. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him.

"Better?"

"Yeah thank you."

"Night Adri."

"Night Brian." I said closing my eyes and falling asleep.

"Adri?" I heard someone say.

"Adri?" They said in a singing tone.

"Fuck Off!" I said covering my head with a pillow. I felt someone slip an arm behind me and pick me up. I heard someone laugh as who ever picked me up set me in the bathtub and someone else turned on the water.

"Ahhhhh!!! That's cold!" I yelled jumping back out. I opened my eyes to see Trent and Jimmy.

"I am going to kill you!!" I yelled. They both looked at each other and ran out of the room.

"Ahh She's going to kill us!" Trent yelled as they ran behind Matt.

"What did you do and why is she wet?" Brian asked looking at me.

"We maybe kind-of-sorta threw her in a cold shower." Trent answered.

"Why?" Zacky asked.

"She's one of the hardest people to wake up." Jimmy answered.

"So you throw me in cold shower?!" I yelled.

"You did it to me!" Trent said defending himself.

"You were moaning in your sleep! and Lillian helped me!"

"Yeah and Jimmy helped me!"

"Matt can you so kindly step out of the way?" I asked politely.

"My pleasure." He said stepping out of the way of Jimmy and Trent. I walked closer and each step I took they took one back.

"Scared?" I asked smirking.

"Have you ever felt your hit?! They hurt!" Trent said hiding behind Jimmy. I laughed and shook my head before punching both of them in the arm.

"Ahh!" They both yelled rubbing their arms.

"You weren't kidding! She does hit hard." Jimmy said laughing.

"Hey what time is it and where is everyone?"

"It's 9:30. Lillian went to her photo shoot. Alexis went to work and Johnny went to school." Matt said.

"Hey Adrienne?"

"Yeah Brian?"

"There's a black and neon green balloon wrapped around the antenna of your car."

"Ok..." I said walking outside and walked to my car. I got to my car and grabbed the balloon at the bottom of it was another envelope. This one was black and had Adrienne in neon green. Wow the freak knows my favorite colors. I walked back in the house and into the living room where I sat down on the couch and stared at it.

"Who's it from?" Jimmy asked.

"The freak."

"What does it say?"

"Haven't opened it."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid of what I might find."

"Adri you have to open it." Matt said. I nodded and ripped open the side and pulled out the letter.

Adrienne did you get comfortable will Brian last night?
Well I decided that I should give you your order.
Look under your dashboard and you will find a rock.
The rock will have a note attached to it.
In the note will be a name.
The name of the lucky shop that will have the rock throw through the window at 11:11 exactly.
If you refuse to do this I'll destroy something close to you.


I got up and walked to my car. I opened the door and grabbed the rock.

VENGEANCE PHOTOS