I'll follow your voice.

Five elements. Five girls. Water, fire, earth, air and electricity. Arabella, Roxanne, Lily, Dulcie and Valykrie. Five girls, who up till now have had no contact in their all girls’ boarding school in Maine. Five girls with different personalities, morals and goals. Five girls who will form an unbreakable bond to save worlds they so desperately care about.

Arabella to water. She’s a peacemaker, always trying to negotiate and talk things through instead of the alternative fighting. She’s the only child in a successful family of lawyers. Arabella is a well known gymnast all over the world. She stands at five foot four even. With thick black hair that is cut to resemble a pixies. She has green blue eyes, with olive skin. Since she controls water, anything with the slightest drop of it, is bending to her whim.

Roxanne to fire. You do not mess with this pyromaniac. She’s got a loud, outgoing personality. Not to mention a short temper. If you step on that short temper, you’ve been warned. She’s got a reputation for fighting and instigating. She’s the middle child of three, but lives with her father. Roxanne is the smallest height wise of the wise, standing at five foot two. She is the rebellious child, in many ways; four holes pierced through her ears. Her hair is a dark pink and purple, the colors clashing but mixing. Roxanne’s hair also looks like its semi eating her face. With control over fire, she can make cold warm, start a fire with the blink of her eye and create fire with her bare hands.

Lily to earth. She and Roxanne are the only two girls who have had contact with each other. Lily is a sweet tempered bookworm. She’s book smart and one to correct you if you’re wrong about something. Lily has a quiet personality, but can have a wicked temper. Call her Roxanne’s accomplice if you will. She’s the older of two girls, living with her mother. She has a teasing body and the only girl in a steady relationship. With mousy chocolate brown hair, and green tips that colored the lower half of her hair. With chocolate brown eyes, offset by her ivory skin. Lily controls earth, so she has power over pretty much everything. Whether leveling a house or causing a massive earthquake, anything with a sense of earth is hers.

Dulcie to air. She is a happy, no nonsense kind of girl. She’s kind, sweet and will warm her way into hearts. She never says anything ill of anyone. Some say her temper is nonexistent and makes her easy to walk over. Dulcie is the only child of a hardworking family. With timid blond hair that reaches her shoulder blades, hazel eyes and tan skin; Dulcie is a real looker. She controls air, all the air around you.

Valykrie to electricity. This girl is one for challenges; she’s ultra sport along with extremely competitive she’s an honor student and works hard to earn everything. Valykrie is a sweet girl, a real flirt. She too, is one to negotiate but not for long if you refuse to see her side of the story.