I'll follow your voice.

012

She was locked away in a stall, her eyes and mind vacant. This just didn’t make any sense to her. How could the fire spirit die? Why did they always die? Despite her strong demeanor, tears blasted from her façade, crashing down on the tile to her feet. She didn’t care if anyone heard her; didn’t care if nobody did hear her. Her sobs greatened. She was only sixteen, and she had a proclaimed death. Her head rested on her hands, pressing her eyes closed to try to stop the flow of tears. The door swung open, but she didn’t stop.
“Roxanne?” It was Valykrie.

“What?” she sniffled out.

“I heard what happened in history…everything. Are you okay?” she kneeled outside the stall she was in, peeking her white hair underneath the gap.

“Of course I’m not Valykrie. I have a death wish, how am I okay?” she sobbed out, using toilet paper as a tissue. “I mean….what am I supposed to do?”

“Fight.”

The door swung open, several other pairs of feet storming through. “Roxanne?” Dulcie said sliding into the next stall along with Arabella and Lily.

“Wow, didn’t expect a pity party.” She muttered, dabbing at her makeup.

“We’re not pitying you, we’re here for you.” Lily said, scotching underneath the stall and hugging her softly around the legs. “Talk to us.”

“You guys already heard. Mr. Cartrtire said the fire spirit usually dies. That’s me!” she sobbed, shaking her head. “Why us?”

“You know what, we’re fixing this. Right now. Come on, take my hand.”

“What, we’re in the middle of school.”

“That doesn’t matter; we have more important things to take care of.”

And then they were gone, flushing down some water system of some sort. Roxanne had kept her eyes open, and saw that they had moved through her puddle of tears. They wound up in Utopia, after a dosage of wild and crazy spinning that left her dazed. Lily broke away from them first, her hands outstretched towards the monstrous building splayed out in front of them.

“Come out come out wherever you are!” she called, veins spiraling down and around her body.

Thicker veins wrapped around her own legs, trapping her. Despite her trying to remove them; they weren’t. Dulcie moved next, spinning in the air like a cartwheel kite. She too, was caught by the force of her own element.

“Alright, obviously using your element is only going to get you trapped, so don’t use it.” Valykrie said, looking to the remaining three.

Roxanne wasn’t angry enough to unleash her wrath. James along with the old man they had seen days ago, rushed from behind the doors that lead into it. When her eyes laid on James, his widened with his skin paling behind it. There was the fuel.

Fiery wings shot from her back; but she didn’t confirm and transform. Just a wide spread of phoenix like wings sprouting and burning from her back. The temperature started to rise, sweat beading at others hairline.

“Roxanne!” Lily cried.

The others fell away; mentally at least. She saw James’s hand shoot water at her, her own two rising as a reply. The amount of fire erupting from her hands not only exterminated the water he had propelled at her; but enough to finally land a mark on him. Her feet had also caught a fiery aura as she took steps towards where she had just fired at. Her footprints left a charred hole, but she was not one to care.

Roxanne’s eyes cleared of their blurry state, as she approached James and the Utopian ruler. Her face was cold as marble, her eyes glaring with a fiery characteristic. “Explain. Now.”

James looked at her with so much pain in his eyes, which somehow momentarily lingered over her lips. When his eyes found hers again, he only nodded solemnly, his eyebrows knitted. By now whatever had her friends caught by their powers had released them, and they stood a safe distance from her. They passed through the doors, her fiery wings passing through and disappearing into smoke. She would get the explanation she demanded or else.
♠ ♠ ♠
fiery roxanne. baddasss motherfucker.
still wearing their school uniforms.
check out the characters then too?(: