I'll follow your voice.

018

Her eye was pounding from the impact, but having back up was numbing it slightly. Roxanne rose to her feet, eyeing Aurora with disgust. “That hurt.” She hissed out, fire lighting up her palms.

Aurora smothered it with a glare. “You don’t want to play this game with me little Roxanne. Your friends just might get hurt too.”

“Hey now, nobody asked for your opinion.” Valykrie said, stepping forward along with Arabella. “Do it!”

Water shot from Arabella’s hand, drenching Aurora entirely. Valykrie followed her, electricity dancing over her convulsing body. Smoke rose from the burnt skin when she stopped, turning back to Roxanne with a wink. “No need to thank me now doll.”

“I’m not saying thanks yet.” She said, as a fire ball stopped instantly from planting on her back. “You should me.”

Valykrie looked behind her, dodging out of the way of another one. “How is that bitch still alive?” she growled. “I toasted her.”

“Obviously you didn’t blondie. Oh! Maybe we can play the guessing game. How else can Aurora survive getting electrocuted like a little bug zapper? Oh, I know! Quick, Lily call on me! I know it!”

“Go to hell,” she yelled, bringing the back wall onto her.

It fell on her, but burned up instantly. “Wrong! The only way I can survive that is well,” she turned on Roxanne. “I’m just like your boyfriend.”

Roxanne froze, blinking widely. No way. There was no way that Aurora was dead along with James. It didn’t make sense. Not possible. Her mind was a frenzy of thoughts, unable to separate them equally. Had James lied to her again? Or was Aurora lying to her now? Roxanne was unable to distinguish which was which; and missed her opportunity to destroy Aurora. She disappeared into a cloud of flames. She was left breathless, let alone unable to breathe. The only words she could muster out were “I am going to kill him.”

Her words were not even on the air for more than a second when he rounded the corner. “What happened?”

“Oh, something’s about to.” She growled, yanking him through the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short, suspense?