I'll follow your voice.

Prologue

Not much is known about the spirits. Besides the fact that there are five of them. Each one an alternate gender than the last. And each year before these five girls; a spirit died. But after these five girls, there is need for a spirit to die. Utopia has been restored to its natural beauty; now holding one more spirit.

One of the spirits went on to graduate school, go onto college and get married. She is currently a housewife; a good one too. She uses her element to help her clean around the house, and kick her childish and snivel ways. She stands up for herself nowadays and lets people know her opinion and broadcast it for all. She’s majored in Nursing and went on to become an anesthesiologist and is making it big wealth wise with her husband.

Another went on to pursue a modeling career; what not with her looks. Her element is rarely used anymore; mainly because it does a lot of harm. But still, the wonder woman went on with her career; posing in front of cameras and appearing on magazine covers. She is still single, after many failed attempts to move on. She did not go to college, but still lives in Maine, close to her old school.

One dumped her significant other, went off to found and on her own publishing company. Many authors stand by it today; and have given her lots of success. She moved out of the state of Maine and into New York, where her company resides. Her power still comes in handy every once in awhile. Though this girl has wanted to stay in contact with her former friends, she finds it hard to believe the terrible fate that has found one and it haunts her every day.

There is one other in the group that has become famous. Hers though, is not as famed and rich as the other. For various reasons as well. Her family supported her through and through, and she went on to be viewed by millions on television. Her smile was broadcasted everywhere; and she went to college in New Hampshire based off what she was rewarded. She eventually grew a backbone and went on to get her Associate’s degree in law.

One had a funeral attended by all. Her death was said to have occurred from blunt force trauma that ended her life immediately. She was mourned for a little, and everyone went on living their normal life. Or did she? Was she really dead? Or maybe they had the wrong person? It wasn’t possible. Could she really be dead? One will never know, will they?
♠ ♠ ♠
Who wants a sequal!?