I'll follow your voice.

03

She was running; or was it her? The figurine running in this dream resembled nothing of Roxanne, but something much more. The woman had wings that seemed to be made of fire, spurting from her back. Maybe that was what she was running from, the fire. It didn’t seem likely though. The rest of her body was the color of ivory, hair the color of red hot fire that cascaded out behind her. What she was wearing; was a mysterious Halloween costume gone badly or what some would consider good. The torso of the ‘costume’ was one that had curves cut out between the breasts, swiveling down to the navel and abruptly stopping, being the color of a crimson red. What would be considered the skirt was slit down the sides, a dull orange that still held fiery qualities, trailing seductively to the end of her thighs, which was seemingly cut off by a spark yellow boot that started at the bottom of her calves. The thing was though, the body this woman possessed was nothing like what Roxanne looked like in real life; if anything was the same it was her bust. Could this be her? As the fleeing woman turned her head in Roxanne’s general direction; the eyes told it all. That was, in some twisted way herself.

But what was she running from? What could she possibly be afraid of? Roxanne moved her eyes slowly to see what she was running away from, only to see it was a large statue. A statue that was made of ice, it’s large and blocky complex charging. The wings on Roxanne; wings made of fire. It appeared that she had the gift or whatever she had to do, was with fire? Then out of nowhere, four other girls touched down with the glorified Roxanne.

One had raven hair, with streaks of blue. Her wings were somehow made of water, her body just as enticing as her own. Her body was lean and tone; muscular from years of training for a sport. This was noticeable, since she was hardly wearing anything. With tight green shorts that hugged the curves of her hips and rear. Trailing down her torso was a sea blue top that dived down in a triangle to her navel, with sleeves that curled down her arms. The cut at the top of her shirt swept down her breasts as well, revealing nothing. Her shoes were a pair of slouchy boots that stopped at the ankle. It was tasteful, but seductive.
The girl that was closest to Roxanne, had dark green hair that cascaded down her entire body, stopping right before her feet. The wings on her back looked to be made out of leaves. Her bottom half was a longer skirt, slit up to her upper thigh on only one side. Her top was long too, the lower half was curving just above her naval, the color resembling that of grass. The shoes she wore; were long, reaching up almost her entire leg.

The smallest of the girls, had long blond hair. Her entire stomach was showing, along with a good part of her. Her skirt was short, slit up, almost causing it to look as if it was not attached to front and back by anything. Her top looked more like a sports bra, except it was pointed at the center bottom, right below her chest. To make up for the lack of clothing, she had long boots that ended at her knee. She bore no wings; it looked as if she’d be picked off the ground any moment from how small and nimble she looked.

The last girl, the one who stood in front of the rest, she looked arrogant almost. With her static electricity looking wings, that cackled and swooned over her back, to match her bewitching white hair. She had a high waist skirt, the color of gray. Her shirt was one that had long, airy sleeves that curved like a halter top but didn’t have the full length. It stopped just before it hit the end of her ribs. She had what appeared to be ankle boots that hugged her closely.

Every woman had one thing in common; they were a more beautiful, adult and mature version of themselves now. Roxanne peered at the five of them, intrigue in her features. What was this? Was Lily right all along? She watched herself step forward, her hands raised out in front of her. It seemed like nothing was going to happen, but bursts of fire shot out of nowhere, firing at the iced beast. It melted on contact.

Roxanne’s eyes shot open, sweat beading her forehead as she sat up in her own bedroom. Something had just happened, something that only Lily would understand. She knew who the other girls were, they went to their school. Gasping for air, still unable to come to terms how realistic that dream had just been, she fell back on her bed again, sighing deeply. Things were about to get so complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm questions oh questions. can anybody draw what I imagined, and wrote? cause I can't..heh.