I'll follow your voice.

05

A ring of fire formed around the two, shooting up once it met the end. The flames engulfed both of them; but scar Roxanne they did not. Whoever she had been dancing with did not have the same luck. The smell of burning flesh crept into her nose, making her realize what she was doing. She gasped slightly as the fames disperse, revealing the melted skin of his. Roxanne’s face contorted with disgust but yet still intrigued. This time around, it wasn’t as powerful as her building had been, but this one had been more disruptive.

Staggering back, he looked up at her. The only thing that still looked remotely the same before they were engulfed was his eyes; electrifying and seemingly mad blue.

“Sorry…?” she chocked out, before turning around, running as fast as her heels would permit, meanwhile scanning for Lily. There was still no way she could have gotten far, she had only turned her back for a second. “Lily!” she screamed out, when a twisted and thick vine tripped her.

Roxanne whipped around, seeing him stagger towards her. Her eyes widened, before she scampered ungracefully to her feet, tittering off in the direction that the vine seemed to have come from, all the while screaming Lily’s name. The pounding of feet behind her soon reached her ears, causing a shrill cry. Normal people didn’t walk off and start chasing after someone, when they had just gotten their face and body blasted by heat. “Lily where are you?!” out of desperation, she started to sob.

If this thing got her, she would be done for. “Roxanne get down!”

She didn’t need to be told twice, just threw herself out on the grass, burying her face in it. Something shot over her head, little droplets of it sprinkling and wetting her body. It was cold and wet; almost like water. Daring a look up to where the source was coming from she saw Arabella; the only remotely famous person she knew. She looked absolutely terrified, but the water washing up from the fountain behind her, suggested that maybe she wasn’t. The dress she wore was blue and green; most commonly associated with water. Slowly, the water began to empty out; dying. Roxanne rose to her feet, looking to see Lily and Arabella with two other girls, both wearing silver. There really only was two elements left; air and electricity. The one in the strapless gown, raising her hand with the mask still in it, lifted Roxanne off the ground. She looked unsure, almost like she couldn’t do it. Her name was Dulcie. The other girl, a snide on her face, slowly raised her hand to the sky. Lightning? It shot down from the skies, touching whatever had been sprinkled by the slightest amount of water on the ground.

While being suspended in the air, Roxanne took in each girl. Dulcie looked scared, on the verge of tears. Valykrie looked almost pleased and full of power when she saw what she was doing. Arabella looked on in awe, not sure what to do. Lily met her eyes, which seemed to still be full of disbelief. The smell of charred skin now filled the air, as the release on her levitating body dropped, falling to the ground.

Dusting off her dress, Roxanne stood, throwing her mask to the ground. “What the hell Lily?”

“What?”

“You left me there with sir creeps a lot! I had to incinerate his face, not to mention light up a fiery pit in front of everyone, so you could what? Find the rest of the girls without consulting me?”

“We had to have a distraction! We needed a diversion!”

“So I was bait you’re saying?” her eyes slowly cast over all of them. “If you use me as bait again without my permission, I will burn you all to a crisp. Are we clear?”

They nodded solemnly, but then Arabella spoke. “So what? Are we a team now?”

“I don’t know how we make a team,” Valykrie said. “We don’t have a leader.”

“Don’t get any ideas Ms. Cocky. If it weren’t for Lily, you wouldn’t even know you had powers.” Roxanne sneered.

These girls would become annoying fairly fast, if they kept up like this. She was about to continue speaking when each of them sank through the earth, without a blink of an eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
dresses up till now can be founndd here! you can take a exclusive peak into Roxanne's closet here!