Don't Stop Now

The way they'll always be

“Liddy get back here!” Tim screamed trying to catch me, but of course he couldn’t. I ran around screaming and squealing, I was having so much fun. I can’t say the same for Tim though. I didn’t realize it until I heard screaming, I was on the stage. Johnny was singing Girls Do What They Want.

“Liddy, come help me.” Johnny yelled. I ran over to him, he picked me up and placed me on his hip. “Ready?” I nodded my head. He handed me the mic and told me to sing.

“Girls do what they want, boys do what they can!” I shouted. He held me for the rest of the song while jumping up and down all over the stage. “So, this is Liddy. Everyone say hi Liddy.” He said.

“Hi Liddy!” The crowd screamed. I just waved back.

“She’s my godchild and she was supposed to stay with Tim!” He shouted back a Tim.

“The kid is too damn fast.” He said coming out on the stage.

“Well then get in shape.” Garrett shouted. Tim walked over to Garry and smacked him on the back of his head. “Ow.” Garry grumbled. Tim came over to take me away from Johnny, but I squeezed my arms around him while hiding my head in his neck.

“I don’t wanna.” I mumbled.

“Come on Libby, we can go look for a guitar in the morning if you go with Tim.” Johnny said.

“Fine.” I grumbled loosening my grip. Then Time stole me away from Johnny and locked me in the dressing room. I don’t like Tim.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tim is a party pooper. I MADE THE TENNIS TEAM...it sucks. There are 11 starters and 30 girls in total, me (not started) have to cheer on the starters. THEY DIDN'T MAKE CUTS! So ridiculous I would have rather not made it. We don't get to go to away games. PRETTY MUCH THEY DON'T NEED US! We also have a manger, his name is Richard. He's on the boys tennis team, and he is very very very good looking. I hit him with the tennis ball 5 times today its safe to say he know my name very well. But what can I say I have a strong backhand and a wicked serve. OH ALSO in order for me to get rabies shots my mother had to bribe me, I got VIP Never Shout Never tickets, a OMG!askarth bracelet, and Girls do what they want shorts! COMMENTS = CHAPTERS