Don't Stop Now

I'm freaking out because I'm just so lucky

Pat’s POV

“Hi I’m Lauren.” Our new tech said.

“Hey I’m Pat.” I said giving her a hug. Our guitar tech got injured so we had to get a replacement at the last second. Well, Tim recommended this girl. “I guess I should show you your bunk, come along then.” I said motioning for her to follow. We stepped onto the bus and I could hear John snoring. “Ignore him.” I mumbled.

“So which bunk is mine?” She asked.

“The one across from John and Liddy.” I said pointing.

“Who’s Liddy?” She asked.

“I’m Liddy.” Liddy said trying to get out of John’s grasp.

“Oh, I didn’t see you there.” She said helping Liddy.

“Who are you?” Liddy asked.

“I’m Lauren, I help with the guitars.” She said squatting down to her level.

“I like your hair.” Liddy said playing with Lauren’s long brown hair. “Can I braid it?”

“Sure.” She said picking Liddy up and placing her on the couch.

“Well you get settled, I have to go take pictures.” I said leaving the bus.

Lauren’s POV

I let the little girl braid my hair and ask me questions while I asked her some.

“So Lauren, I think you should go on a date with Johnny.” She said.

“Who’s Johnny?” I asked.

“My uncle.” She responded.

“Where are your parents?” I asked curious.

“Johnny says they’re taking a really long nap, but I’m sure they’ll wake up soon.” She said still playing with my hair. That’s when it hit me John was her godfather, poor child. Losing both of her parents at such a young age. I realized I would now have to take the role of mother on this tour.

John’s POV

I woke up and she was gone, instinctively I shot right up which resulted in my head hitting the top of my bunk.

“Johnny, are you okay!” Liddy shouted running over and peeking her head in my bunk.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said crawling out of the bunk, that’s when I saw the girl on the couch, and my jaw hit the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
TWO CHAPTER IN ONE DAY! Why, you may ask. I'm not going to be able to post the rest of the weekend. So currently I'm listening Straight to DVD. You know the audio portion of the package (if anyone else has it, you know what I mean) COMMENTS = CHAPTERS