Don't Stop Now

Take a Deep Breath and Throw It All Away

"Matty, Matt, Matt!" I scream whispered. There was no response so I started to shove him I hard as I could, but with little arms I couldn't push very hard. I had to pee, I had to pee really badly.

"Matty!" I screamed one more time. Still he did not budge. I guess I'll wait here until he wakes up.

2 Hours Later

John's POV

"Uh John, phone," Pat said handing me the phone.

"Hey John," Alex said. I could hear screaming in the background.

"Alex, what's going on?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well she slept in Matt's bunk and well I guess she peed in it. Well when Matt woke up he started screaming at her and uh she is crying. She is crying a lot," Alex said. How dare he yell at her! She doesn't know any better!

"Tell them to stop the bus." I said gritting my teeth.

"Uh, er, um, okay," He mumbled. I slammed the phone onto the receiver.

"Stop the bus now," I growled.

"We're in the middle of a highway!" Kennedy groaned.

"I don't give a fuck," I seethed.

"I think we should pull over the bus," Jared said.

"I'll tell him to pull over," Tim sighed. A few minutes later the bus came to a halt and I scrambled off.

"Open up the damn door!" I shouted.

"Wait a second," Alex mumbled. The door swung open and there I saw Alex with a crying Liddy on his hip.

"Johnny!" She cried reaching out for me.

"Baby," I sighed placing her on my hip. "Everything is okay," I said kissing her head. "Alex move, I need to talk to Matt, now," I said. He swiftly moved to the side to let me through. "Where are her headphones?" I asked.

"Here," Alex said placing them on her head.

"Thanks," I mumbled. "Where is Matt?" I asked placing Liddy on Rian's lap.

"In the back," He said pointing to the back lounge. I started walking to the back when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't hurt him too much, he is the only one who gets us from A to B," Alex sighed.

"I can't fucking promise you that," I seethed.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! My laptop broke, then it broke again, then again, and then once more. So here is another chapter!