Don't Stop Now

All for you my daisy

Liddy’s POV

“Uncle Johnny, where are we going?” I asked him as he took my hand.

“To your Uncle Patty’s house.” He smiled down at me.

“Okay!” I said.

“Johnny, skip with me.” I giggled. I was happy when he started to skip with me to Uncle Patty’s house. “Does he have any dolly’s?” I asked.

“Hm, I don’t think so.” He said.

“Can we get some, I don’t have any.” I sadly said.

“Sure after band practice.” He said walking up towards a house.

“What’s band practice?” I asked confused.

“It’s where we make music.” He said picking me up and placing me on his hip.

“Oh! What do you do?” I asked.

“I sing.” He smiled down at me.

“You know, you’re gonna have to sing me a lullaby then.” I said. “Mommy always sang them to me, you should be even better.”

“I can do that.”

“Good.”

John’s POV

I knocked on the Kirch’s door and Pat’s mom answered.

“Oh who do we have here?” She asked.

“This is Liddy, my new…daughter?” I said struggling to find the right word. “She’s Anne and Paul’s.” I mouthed.

“Oh.” She mouthed back. “Honey, you wanna make some cookies?” As soon as she said cookies Liddy’s eyes lit up.

“Yes please!” She shouted reaching out for Pat’s mom to take her. When she grabbed Libby out of my grasp I went to the basement where everyone else was there waiting.

“John, what took you so long?” Kennedy asked.

“We have a new member of the band.” I said scratching my head.

“Yeah who?” Garrett asked.

“Come and meet her.” I said motioning for the guys to follow. Once we were in the kitchen Liddy was on the counter covered in flour. “Guys, this is Liddy.” I said picking her up.

“She’s so cute!” Pat squealed ripping her from my grasp.

“Johnny, who’s dis?” She asked.

“That’s uncle Patty.” I said

“Oh.” she replied sucking on her thumb.

“Liddy, thumb out now.” I said knowing the effects of thumb sucking. She immediately took it out.

“I’m your Uncle Garrett, or Garry. I can teach you how to kill zombies!” I said taking her from Pat.

“That doesn’t sound like fun, we can play dollies once Johnny buys me some.” She said poking his nose ring.

“I wanna hold her!” Kennedy said stealing her from Garrett.

“When you get old enough, I’ll teach you how to play guitar, oh I’m Kenny!” He said swinging her around.

“I like Uncle Kenny.” She giggled.

“Yes!” Kennedy cheered.

“My turn.” Jared said.

“Hey there, I guess this makes me your Uncle Jared.” He said.

“I like your hair.” She said pulling on it.

She fits in perfectly
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like writing this, so feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks for reading! Comment = Chapters