Don't Stop Now

I Make You Think You're The Only One

"Matt fucking Flyzik, how dare you scream at my daughter!" I shouted in his face.

"John she's not your daughter!" He screamed right back.

"What ever, she is my goddaughter!"

"You know what, Tim and I were talking." He said.

"Well thats never good," I seethed.

"You know its almost a month, the social worker will be at your house looking for you," He sneered.

"So,"

"So, the road is not a proper place to raise a child. Tim and I think it would be best if you put her into a foster home," He whispered.

"No, no no no no no. You are not taking Liddy from me!" I shouted.

"We can't but Martina can, once she sees that you aren't home and finds out what you really do for a living, Liddy will be out of your grasp," He hissed in my face.

"Why would you do that?" I whispered.

"Your job requires you to stay focus and travel, having a little girl is a huge distraction!"

"No its not! I have everything under control!"

"Oh really, well what if one day she wants to run away huh, or maybe she wants a boyfriend!"

"Why would she run away!"

"I don't know! Because she wants friends and a real home, she can't have that on the road!" He screamed.

"By the time she's old enough to really want that, I'll be done with this shit!"

"Are you sure about that? Look at the Rolling Stones or Green Day, they are still going after all that time," He said.

"Fuck you," I spat. I walked out of the lounge and grabbed Liddy off of Rian's lap.

"Johnny are you okay?" She asked grabbing my face.

"I'm fine Liddy," I told her walking off the bus. Sadly, I was far from fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
TWO CHAPTERS IN A DAY! Trying to make up for the months I missed.