Don't Stop Now

Can't stop, won't stop

“Again, again!” Liddy screamed clapping her hands.

“How ‘bout a different song.” I said.

“NO! I want Daisy!” She shouted.

“If you let us finish all of our songs we’ll buy you some dress up clothes.” I sighed.

“Okay!” She squeaked trying to take off the huge headphones off. I put them on because I was afraid for her hearing.

“Honey, keep them on please.” I sighed.

“Mkay.” She giggled. We finished playing the songs that we wanted to play on tour Once we were done she bounded over to Kennedy and attached herself to his foot.

“Liddy, I can’t walk.” He said.

“Try!” She laughed. So he did, he ended up dragging he to the stairs before he picked her up and placed her on his hip. As we reached the car I realized we didn’t have a car seat.

“Shit.” I mumbled.

“Language.” Jared scolded.

“We don’t have a car seat.” I said

“Oh, um she’ll just have to sit in someone’s lap until we get there, not biggie.” Kennedy sat placing her on Pat’s lap in the van.

“Dis van is smwelly.” She said.

“The tour bus will be much better I promise.” Pat said bouncing her on his knee.

“Okey dokey.” She squealed as everyone got into the van. “I want a princess, mermaid, and fairy dress. Ooh! Also a tea party set too pwease!” She yelped. We just laughed at her outburst. “You all are invited to my tea party.” She said.

“Will there be cookies?” Pat asked.

“Yup.”

“What about cake?” Garrett asked.

“Uh huh.” She said.
“Johnny, we need cake and cookies.” She said. This little girl will be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! Why you ask, simple. I'll be gone all next week for tennis tryouts. I'll be very tired and this week I have an ice skating competition in Hershey. So I'm slightly busy. COMMENTS= CHAPTERS!!