Not Like The Movies

Lover

I woke up to the sound of our coffee maker, music to my hungover ears.

"G'morning, lover." I whispered, kissing the Cameron's cheek.

"Mmmm. Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" He asked, turning so he faced me, pulling my leg up to his waist. "You still sore?" He teased, winking.

I spit my tongue out at him, shaking my head.

"Naah. It actually wasn't that bad." I teased, knowing he'd take it the way I wanted.

"You saying I'm not good?" I nodded, kissing the tip of his nose.

"Yup!"

He smirked a smirk tell me I was about to at my words.

"Really?" He teased again as he trapped me on the island, hovering over me.

His lips barely touched mine when I suddenly found myself in my bed.

I shot up, looking around.

I was in my room, by myself, no Cameron in sight.

I looked down.

I was even in different clothes.

The same ding went off, letting me know Cameron was up and making coffee.

Like in the dream, my head was pounding.

I had the worst fucking hang over ever.

"Mooooove!" I moaned, pushing him out of the way of the coffee, taking the cup he'd just made.

I took a big swig, immediately regretting it.

"EEEEEW!" I groaned, shoving it back to a chuckling Cameron.

"That's what you get for stealing my coffee." He said, spitting his tongue out.

"You could've warned me it was black." I grumbled, plopping down on the island.

He smirked, taking a drink, making me scowl.

"That's so disgusting."

It was quiet except for his quiet chuckles and the bubbling of the maker as my coffee was being made.

"Hey...Cameron?"

He nodded toward me, telling me to continue.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

He nearly choked on his coffee, looking at me like I was nuts.

"Wh-what? Why do you ask?" He stuttered, seeming nervous.

I shrugged. "No reason, I just had a dream about--" I cut off at the look he gave me.

"What?" I asked, knowing exactly what that cheeky face was for.

"You had a dream about me?" He teased. "What about?"

I was silent, looking around the kitchen for anything else to focus on.

"No way."

"You don't even know!" I whined, throwing my hands up.

He smirked.

"I can guess."

He whispered, walking between my legs.

"Cam, what are you doing?" I whispered as his lips neared mine.

"Testing something."

His breath on my lips was driving me insane, and the butthead wouldn't just kiss me already!

I scooched closer to him, tangling my fingers in his hair.

He smirked, his hands coming to rest on my hips, my legs wrapping around his waist.

"Kiss me already, dumb ass."

And, believe me, he did.

His lips met mine with force, his hands pulling me closer, our centers colliding.

A moan passed his lips, as well as mine, giving me the courage to buck against him.

The sounds passing his lips let me know he'd never done this before, although I still found that damn impossible.

"Mmmm." He hummed against my lips, his tongue pushing through them.

He tasted wonderful, and I wanted more.

I let my hands run down from his hair, to the bottom of his shirt, moving up his abs.

He groaned lowly, tossing his shirt off after I got it high enough to break out kiss.

My hands roamed his body, his sticking to my bucking hips.

I let my hands go down again, reaching for his zipper.

That sobered him up fast.

"Stop." He gasped, breathless.

"Why?" I whispered flirtatiously, kissing along his neck.

He groaned again, but still pushed me away.

"We can't do this." He answered, his hands pushing back on my shoulders as I tried to fight them.

"Why not?" I groaned, throwing my head back.

"I'm not letting you loose it to me." He answered, backing away to retrieve his shirt.

Before he was able to put it on, I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"Why?"

"Because I'm your best friend. Who believes in love. Not just a qucik fuck that you need to get out of your sexually frustrated system." He answered calmly. "I'm only loosing it to the woman I love. If she'll have me." He murmered.

I grated my teeth. "Fine."

I turned for the stairs.

"Rogue,"

"What?!"

"You're the one I love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Dream

Real

Black Coffee's disgusting. :|

So, yea! :D

COMMENT PLEASE!!!! <3