Love Letter

Re: Re: Love Letter

Frankie stiffened at the thought of what Bob might say. It was humiliating, to say the least. Bob noticed the change in Frankie’s posture.

“I think it’s sweet. You’re adorable, you know that?”

Frankie turned a dark shade of pink. “You aren’t freaked out?”

“No, why would I be? I’m going out with a hot guitarist!” he replied with a giggle.

Frankie smiled and leaned closer, resting his head on Bob. The scent of his cologne was intoxicating. A slow, steady thumping came from inside his chest, and Frankie tapped his fingers along to the beat. Those same fingers moved to Bob’s stomach, and the thumping got louder. They inched down to the rim of his jeans and played with the buttons. The heartbeat was rapid.

Frankie looked up at Bob. His eyes were closed and he was biting down on his lip. Frankie groped Bob’s inner thigh and watched his lips part slightly to release a moan. He felt Bob harden from his touch and slipped a hand into his jeans.

“Bob are you sure this is okay?” he asked timidly. He didn’t want to stop, but he didn’t want to feel like a whore either.

“Mm yes Frankie, don’t you dare stop now.”

A smirk crept onto Frankie’s lips and he let his fingers work their so-called magic. He knew exactly what to do, and it wasn’t long before Bob was panting.

An hour or so passed, and both of them were tired. Satisfied completely beyond all human reasoning, but tired. Bob kissed Frankie goodbye and walked slowly out the door.

Frankie sighed, happy, yet already feeling empty from the lack of Bob’s presence. Before he could even turn around, a knock came at the door. When he opened it, a huge smile swept across his face.

“Mind if I stay the night?” a shy and nervous Bob asked.

Frankie nodded excitedly and let Bob in, feeling whole again, and closed the door behind them.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end of the story =]
Hope you liked it!
Please comment?