Bis Die Zeit Uns Vergisst

Not Again...

Bill ended up taking me to a strip of expensive fashion shops. Not only did I get to shop, but I also was able to submerge myself back into the fashion world. A month on a tour bus had starved my mind of new fashion ideas. Sure the guys were the main inspiration, but other styles also influenced my designs.

Bill and I were currently in a shop looking at jeans and shirts. I took a white button up shirt off the rack and folded it over my arm before moving and finding a pair of faded blue-wash jeans. When I was satisfied with my selection, I shoved them in Bill's face.

“Try these on.”

Bill looked at me, eyebrows raised, probably because I wanted him to wear something semi-formal he usually wouldn't. Nevertheless, he still stepped into the dressing room and changed. When he came out, he looked stiff, causing me to giggle.

“No, Billa. Let me help you.”

I moved over to Bill and rolled the sleeves up to his elbows, then I took handfuls of the material and wrinkled the shirt a little. Then I took the legs of the jeans and pulled them up on his legs to create a rougher look.

“Put these shoes on.” I handed Bill a pair of Adidas hi shoes. He put them on no questions asked.

I noticed the shop owner wasn't happy I was wrinkling her clothes and came over to me, but once she saw my face, she stopped her attempt at scolding me.

“Deanndra Schwarz?!”

I turned and smiled at her. “Yes?”

“Oh wow. My daughter and myself are huge fans of you. Can I have your autograph?” she said with a thick Spanish accent.

“Sure,” I said, smiling. I was slightly taken aback. I didn't know I was really this famous yet. Ms.

McCauley had only published two of my books since I had been with Tokio Hotel. I guess she wasn't lying when she told me how successful I was.

The shopkeeper handed me a tablet of blank white paper and I drew my signature across the page before handing it back to her.

“Thank you so much! If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know.” She walked back to the register satisfied.

I turned by attention back to Bill who was leaning against the dressing room door with his arms crossed, staring at me.

“What?”

“Nothing, just thinking how sexy my girlfriend looks and how happy I am for her,” he replied sweetly.

I laughed, but couldn't hold back my smile. It did feel great.

“Anyways. How do you like this?” I asked, gesturing to his ensemble.

Bill looked at himself in the mirror. “This is actually a lot better than I had imagined it would be,” he

confessed, eying himself. “I think I'm going to buy it.”

I smiled, happy he liked my choice. “Good. Because I think it makes you look irresistible,” I teased.

Bill grinned and stole a quick kiss before closing the door and changing back into his usual clothes.

I was looking through the printed leggings when I felt Bill wrap his arms around my waist. I grinned and melted into his embrace. Never was I so thankful that we were the only customers in this stop.

“Which ones would look best on me?” I asked, showing him a pair of Aztec striped leggings, black lace leggings, and a pair of ripped black leggings.

“I like the black lace leggings the best,”he whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek.

I was the luckiest girl alive.

* * *

After Bill and I had finished our little shopping spree, we went back to the hotel and put our bags in our respective rooms before climbing back on the bus to go to the interview. About fifteen minutes later, the bus stopped and David Jost opened the door. “Ready guys?”

I picked up my sliver Coach purse that held my designing pad and then stepped off the bus with the rest of the guys. Once on the pavement, we were swarmed by fans. If it weren't for Cali and Saki with a little help from David, we wouldn't have made it inside the magazine studio. I was still a little surprised about how famous these guys were when I had never heard of them before.

“Deanndra?”

The breath in my lungs stilled and I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. This couldn't be happening. It hadn't happened in a month. Why now? I shook my head, trying to get rid of the voice that seemed to be coming from my head. I followed the guys into the magazine, cringing when I saw a little boy in the mirror above a brown decorative desk with a vase of flowers on it. It was the same little boy from the parking garage.

The shock must have shown on my face because the next thing I knew, Bill was holding my shoulders, staring into my eyes and calling my name. “Deanndra? Deanndra?”

I snapped out of it. “Huh?” was all I could manage.

“You're phone's ringing.”

“Oh. I'm sorry.” I fumbled with my purse and dug my phone out of it. Shaking, I brought the phone to my ear. “Hello?”

The voice on the other end caused me to burst into screams.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was supposed to be on the previous chapter, but Mibba wouldn't let me post it with it being as long as it was. THEN it just now let me add a new chapter. I don't know...Mibba's spazing on me. How do you guys like it though?