Status: Very Active

A Different World

Cztery

I woke up due to my phone continuously buzzing.

“Someone better be in the hospital or dead.” I answered.

“Babe, you realize it is 1 in the afternoon right?” Patrick laughed.

I turned over and looked at my clock. “Well fuck.”

“I take it the study session went into the wee morning?”

I rubbed my hand over my face. “She wasn’t even here when you dropped me off. She must have crashed at Jon’s again.”

“That’s probably why Jon was in such a good mood earlier. So, my dear, what are you getting into this afternoon?”

I sighed and looked around my room. “I kind of want to rearrange the dorm. But I don’t know.”

“You want me to help? You will need manpower to move all that furniture.”

I laughed. “What, you don’t think I’m strong enough Pat? I mean, just because I’m a girl doesn’t mean I’m weak.”

I heard him sigh. “Fine whatever… I’ll just play Playstation with Burish all—“

“I was kidding.” I said cutting him off. “You are always welcome to come here. I mean, geez, you are my favorite boyfriend and all.”

“Favorite boyfriend? You mean there’s more?”

I smiled. “Oh yeah. There’s Adam, Seabs, Steeger, and-“

“Oh you think you are so hilarious. I’ll be there in twenty. Love you.”

I hung up and laid back on my bed and fell back asleep.

I woke up with someone jumping on me. I screamed and threw an elbow.

Patrick fell on the ground in pain. “Yeah. I now know better than to scare you. Holy fuck your elbow is sharp.”

I laughed. “Let dem ‘bows fly. You couldn’t have just gently waked me up? Ya know, a kiss or something?”

“Not as fun.” He said wincing as he stood up.

“You gonna be okay enough to help me change this room around or will I have to call Adam or Kris?”

He shot me a look. “Look woman. You are lucky I love you.”

I smiled. “Why’s that?”

He gave me a kiss. “Just cause.”

I rolled me eyes. “So are you gonna help me or sit there?”

He leaned back on my bed. “I like my view.”

“Honey, you’ve been hanging out with Kane too long.”

A couple hours later, I heard the door open and Patrick drop a box.

“Patrick why are you-, holy shit.” I turned around to see a new Elisabeth.

“I go sleep.” She said taking off the heels and sitting on her bed. 



“Oh uh what happen...” Patrick said walking over to her.

 

“Who Ivana and why she by Jonathan?” Elisabeth asked.



“THAT FUCKING WHORE WAS THERE?” I screamed and Patrick just shook his head.

 

“She bad person?” She asked. 



“She isn’t wholesome like you.” Patrick said patting the top of her head. 



“Oh?”



“She is a raging whore who tries to get into Jon’s pants all the fucking time. Her skanky Russian ass needs to get the fuck away from him.” I said fuming. 



“I not like her. She mean. I try get help from Jonathan and she make him ignores me! I tries to make Jonathan aware I need help, but I not good enough. Jonathan say not thing ‘bout way I look. I think he hate it...” She said looking at the floor. 



“He was probably undressing you with his eyes... Any guy is gonna do that now looking at you. I mean Jesus Elin is good at what she does.” Patrick said. I rolled my eyes as she slapped him. “OW! What was that for?”



“Jonathan not pig. He just friend.” She said softly.

 

“Please understand now that you are really really pretty now that things get more complicated. Just because he didn’t say anything doesn’t mean he doesn’t like it. I mean Elisabeth you went from no make up and old ass clothes to modern and well don’t kill me Katey, really pretty. It is enough to get use to how you are with your English and confusion, but now you are the hot confused foreigner. It is gonna haze his thinking no matter how much you think Jon isn’t a perv. Every guy is perv some are just closet ones... Like Toews.” 



“What side you on Patrick?” She asked him. He looked at me and I shrugged.



“I’m on no one’s side. I’m just saying use your brain Elisabeth. You are smart enough.” 



“I take nap now.” She said getting underneath her covers. Within minutes, she was asleep.

“You seriously think Jon has feelings for her?” I asked Patrick as I moved my desk.

He shrugged. “All he has talked about the past couple days is Elisabeth this and Elisabeth that. Will he admit to it? Hell no. He keeps everything bottled up.”

I sighed and looked around the room. “In my opinion, she is starting to get feelings toward Jon, but doesn’t realize it because of her life experiences.”

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. “You have a plan don’t you?”

I put my hands on his chest and smiled up at him. “Me? Never.”

“Kate, I know you way too well.”

I rolled my eyes. “Fine, maybe I do.”

“And?”

I flashed a cute smile. “And maybe you can help?”

He let go of me and sat on my bed. “I knew it. I don’t want to get in the middle of your schemes.”

I straddled him and gave him a kiss. “Pretty please? I’ll even give you whatever you want in return.”

He smirked. “Whatever I want?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yes perv. Whatever you want.”

He thought for a minute. “Deal.” He lifted me off his lap and placed me on the bed. “But I need to go meet Adam and the guys for our dinner. See you after the game?”

I grabbed his face and kissed him. “Yup. I love you.”

“Love you too babe.” He said as he walked out the door.

I decided to take an hour nap before I had to get up and get ready. After waking up, showering, and throwing on a pair of jeans and my Sharp jersey, I woke Elisabeth up.

“Hey, I didn’t know if you wanted to go to the game or not.”

“Yeah I go. Give 10 minutes.”

When we arrived at our seats for the game, I saw Ivana sitting next to Elin. She saw me and Elisabeth walk in and gave a smirk.

“You better wipe that smirk off your face whore before I remove it for you.” I spat at her.

“Oh silly girl. Calling me a whore when you are the real one.”

“I’m not the one making rounds with the team because Jon won’t pay attention to them.”

Elin stopped Ivana from retorting, “So Elisabeth, you look pretty.”

“Thank you. You too.” Elisabeth replied.
During the game, I kept seeing Ivana staring at Elisabeth and felt Elisabeth tense up. I grabbed her hand.

“Look, ignore her. You are several times better than her. She is just jealous we are the best looking girls in the arena.” I whispered.

Elisabeth smiled. “She horrible person for sure.”

After the game we made our way down to the lounge and met up with the other wives and girlfriends. I started talking to Duncan Keith’s girlfriend when I saw Patrick come out. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

“Nice assist on Tazer’s goal baby.”

He smiled and gave me a kiss. “Thanks. A group of us are going to get some food. You and Elisabeth wanna come?”

“Yeah lemme ask her.” I turned around and didn’t see her anywhere.

“Has anyone seen Elisabeth?”

“She was out in the hallway a few minutes ago.” Elin said.

Me and Patrick walked out into the hallway and saw Jon kissing Ivana. I gagged and Patrick elbowed me in the side, stifling a laugh.

“Yo Tazer. Sorry to interrupt and all, but have you seen Elisabeth?”

Ivana broke away from Jon and gave me a smirk. “Yeah she walked away with Kaner.”

I looked at Patrick in horror. “I swear to god if he tries something on her.”

Patrick pulled out his phone. “I’ll let you call him.”

I dialed Kaner’s number and let it ring.

“Yo Sharpy whats up?”

“Listen fucker. Where is my roommate?”

“Beside me why?”

“Where are you? I am coming to get her.”

He sighed. “None of your damn business Katey. I just want to show her a good time.”

I gave a dry laugh. “A good time? Your idea of a good time is getting drunk and fucking.”

“I don’t need your shit. Peace.” He said right before he hung up.

Hell hath no fury like a pissed off Katey.