Status: Active (But slow updates)

Knox.

Moan.

The brunette stood peaking in through the chink where the door of his best friends dorm room hadn't closed properly, no doubt due to the haste of what Grell was witnessing. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene, the hurry of Ronalds hands groping at Williams bare chest and back, lips attacking and drawing to each other, and Wills hands wandering into the back of Ronalds trousers....

It was all sickly captivating.

Part of Grell was screaming for him to run, and forget everything he saw. But another was too busy pulling itself apart, seam by single, painful seam, to pay attention to the logic reeling in his misted mind. What was he supposed to do? He had only wandered over to his friends dorm in order to return his notebook (Had Grell not been so hopeless at math, he would still be in his room), but had ended up witnessing something that Grell had imagined doing many a time with Will himself.

A moan... A single moan.

Grell clung to the notebook in hand, holding it to his chest in pure desperation as he tried to walk away, and go back to his own dorm room, away from the sigh of Will and Ronald fulfilling everything the other wanted. The brunette could practically smell the lust emulating from the room, and it stung him inside, welding up tears in his green eyes as he watched, wanting them both to stop... He wanted to give Will everything Ronald was...

As the watched, paramour couple stumbled away from Grells vision, and the bed inside the room gave an almost satisfied sigh as they fell onto it, the lonely brunette took it as his Que to finally leave. He dropped his arms from his chest, Wills leather bound notebook still in hand as he turned on his heel to walk away, mind cluttered and eyes swollen.

He couldn't understand...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm ashamed of this.