Status: FUN! COMMENT!

Forever Jimmy

Jimmy, Love.

“Keep on writing you’re just raping yourself. Don’t you ask about me, ask ‘bout somebody else,” my radio in my room blared. I sang along with Matt Sanders, aka M Shadows while I applied a little eye liner, and fluffed my golden hair. I was going to be going to one of the best bands ever concert. Can you guess who it is? Avenged Sevenfold! That’s who.

I turned off my radio and hopped down the stairs while pulling on one of the newest a7x t-shirts. I grabbed my keys off of the kitchen counter, and checked myself out in the full length mirror to see if I was decent enough before I hopped into my car and drove away to the Avenged Sevenfold concert. I couldn’t wait to see them in action. Expectually Jimmy Sullivan, aka The Rev.

I turned off my car and walked into the fair grounds with a huge smile on my face. I ran into another crazed fan who caught my stare. She waved to me and jogged over to me. She grabbed me by my hand and pulled me somewhat into the middle of the crowd up by the stage. “Hey! I am Kelsey Gates. How are you?,” she chuckled. I could tell I already I liked this girl.

“You mean to tell me you are married to Synyster Gates,” I chuckled also.

“Of course. He doesn’t know it yet, but we are so married,” she laughed. I laughed with her also.

“I am Chrissy Sullivan, and I am doing great! How are you?,” I answered shaking her hand.

“Yay! It’s nice to meet you Jimmy’s wife. I hope we become great friends, and I am grand. Thank you!” I smiled at this weird girl. We were definitely going to be great friends. We talked and laughed a little more before the concert began. We still had an hour or so.

We linked arms with each other and we ran forward just as the guys came out. We sang and jumped to everyone they played out for us. Before we knew it we were back stage hopping with joy and excitement to meet the wonderful, amazing, beautiful, fantastic, lovely, awesome, cooler then any band, Avenged Sevenfold.

Zachary Baker, aka Zacky Vengeance, came into the room first. He was followed by M Shadows, Synyster Gates, aka Brian Elwin Haner Jr., then low and behold the sexy man that is Jimmy Sullivan. I smiled happily and looked over toward my new best friend. Her cheeks were tinted red, and she was looking down at her feet. She was shy. I didn’t blame her. These were godly men.

Brian and Jimmy walked over to our direction instead of the large group of mostly girls and guys. I counted there foot steps as they came closer. 17, 18, 19, 20! They stopped in front of us, and I quickly glanced at Kels before glancing up at the tall godly man named Jimmy. He smirked and smiled down upon me.

“Ello kids! What can we sign for you on this lovely day?”

“You can sign my t-shirt where ever you like,” Kels practically almost whispered. Her cheeks got even redder when she looked up and saw Brian smirking. She pulled a silver sharpie out of her back pocket and handed it to Brian who happily signed her shirt along with Jimmy. Then they moved onto me.

Jimmy signed just above my breast and added his phone number on the palm of my hand. I blushed red, but smiled happily. I looked over to Kelsey who was just all smiles. She showed me her palm. It had Synyster Gates’ number on it. We high fived each other with the written phone number hands, and hugged each other.

We walked out of the back stage room knowing that we weren’t going to get any more attention. The big boobed blond horny women took over after that. Kelsey gave me her phone number and hugged me tightly. Reluctantly we both let go of each other and she hopped in her car and drove off with a sad look upon her face.

I walked over to my car sad, when I noticed someone leaning up against the side of it. They were tall. Lean, and, and, oh my god it was Jimmy Sullivan! I sped walked up to him and waved. “Oh my god hi again,” I said excitedly.

“Ello turtle dove,” he greeted back. I chuckled and waved. “I couldn’t help myself. I needed to see the gorgeous fan again.” I blushed, and thanked that it was dark out. “I couldn’t wait for you to call, or for myself to call,” he giggled. I laughed.

“But, how did you know this was my car?,” I asked motioning to the car. He looked back at the car and scratched his head which made him look even more cute. I mean if that is possible.

“I am not sure actually. I just, I don’t know. Awesome guess though right,” he laughed turning back around to me.

“Completely,” I laughed. He chuckled with me and walked around to the passenger side door. “What are you doing,” I asked confused.

“Your going to be taking me out on a date,” he smiled. I unlocked the door and he hopped in. I gave him the same weird expression, but hopped into the driver side seat.

“Where are we going,” I asked; hands on the steering wheel. He looked at me and then shrugged.

“This is your date. You should know. Oh, I got it. Let’s go to an Avenged Sevenfold concert,” he said excitedly. I laughed at him, and hopped out of the car.
“We’re here.” He hopped out and linked his arm through mine.

“Let’s go he said skipping. He dragged a laughing me off with him and back into the grounds. He was practically ambushed by the Avenged Sevenfold fans that were already there. We ran through the crowd and back into the back stage; where security was.

When we got in there we fell onto the couch in there, and we laughed so hard we started crying. His laugh was so adorable. I accidentally pushed Jimmy off of the couch, and he fell onto the floor. Again I laughed. I held onto my middle, and kicked my feet. My face was probably beat red right about then.

I wiped away the tears of laughter and sat up on the couch. “Ugh, I really have to go.” Today has been the best day of my life. Not only did I get to go to an Avenged Sevenfold concert, I got to meet Kelsey; who was already my all time best friend in the world, and I got to spend awesome, amazing time with the drummer god himself; Jimmy. He stopped laughing and instantly got serious.

“Aw, why?” I giggled.

“Because I have to. See you sometime,” I asked.

“We go back to California tonight,” he said looking down at his hands.

“Ah,” I said in a disappointed voice. I got up and hugged. “I’ll call you then.” He wrapped his big arms around me. I was about to pull away, but Jimmy wouldn’t let go. I chuckled and grabbed his hands. “I will call. I promise.” I kissed his forehead and offered my hand to help him stand up. He looked at it and reluctantly took it. He walked me out to his car, and kissed the top of my head, and made me promise to call him once I got home. I promised and hugged Jimmy for the last time and hopped into my car.

When I got home, I was surprised to find Kelsey in my home. She was in a pair of pajama’s and a cool looking Avenged Sevenfold hat. In her arms was a bowl of popcorn. She ran up to me and hugged me tight.

“Oh, me wonderful life partner Chrissy! How I missed you dearly.” I hugged Kelsey back and laughed of course. She was a very funny girl. We called the guys at right about the same time; which made it weird in a way. Jimmy sounded excited, and we talked all night while Kelsey and I ate popcorn. I ended up falling asleep.

The next morning I woke up with Kelsey’s head in my lap, and a dead cell phone. I ran my fingers through Kelsey’s hair which woke her up. She rubbed her eye’s and looked at me. She was very happy.

“I can’t believe…,” she trailed off. I listened to her and turned on the TV. On the new they were reporting a death and having it confirmed.

“Avenged Sevenfold has confirmed that there Drummer, Jimmy, is dead. They are not sure what the cause is, but they are officially saying it was an over dose.” After that everything turned to blah. I spaced out. Jimmy, dead. Tears were spilling down Kelsey’s cheeks, and she was hugging herself. She grabbed a hold of me and started murmuring sweet things. Tears were streaming heavily done my cheeks.

Jimmy. My poor Jimmy. I was just talking to him last night. How could he be dead? Kelsey’s phone went off. Brian was calling her. Before she could grab it and answer it, I pressed the talk button. “Please tell me it isn’t true.”

“I’m sorry, but it is true,” Brian’s weak voice said. “May I talk to Kelsey.” I handed the phone to Kelsey, and she tried the best she possibly could to happy both of us up. It was working for Brian because he was laughing. I wasn’t. The only person that could make me laugh now was Jimmy. He was the only one who could make me laugh and happy at this point, but he stole that from me. The love of my life stole that from me, and took it to his grave.

Once Kelsey left I walked into my bathroom and swallowed all of the sleeping pills I had; which was two bottles, and went to bed.

I woke up looking down at my body. It was motionless and pale. My chest wasn’t moving. I was dead. I had committed suicide to be with the one I loved. I turned around and smiled at Jimmy who wrapped his arms around my waist and brought his lips to mine. We were going to be together foREVer in the afterlife.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!! YAY!!! I FINISHED FOR YOU CHRISSY BEAR <3 MY LOVE!! HERE IS YOUR BEATIFUL ONE SHOT!! ENJOY!!
Me personally, I love the last line.
Commet and subscribe other people!!
- Love Kelszilla