Status: Working on(:

This Is a Dream

Justin Bieber

I stretched my back lower and lower, leaning down towards the wood paneled flooring to avoid Mackenzie's searching blue eyes. I had ignored her constant phone calls all night and even though she had tried to corner me earlier before class, I had dodged her before she could talk to me.

I was tempted to forgive her like always but she was constantly saying stuff like that and me, being the forgiving type, always bought into her insincere apologies without her even saying a word. So I was currently attempting to ignore her.

"At the barre, ladies," Madame said walking in, and I forgot all about Mackenzie as I danced.

-

"Have a good weekend, make sure that you are well rested for Monday," Madame called after practice as we tumbled out the front door.

I darted around where Mackenzie was waiting for me and headed down the side street, determined to get home before she could stop me. I heard my name being called and didn't bother to turn around before I started to jog, my ballet bag gently slapping my back in a soothing rhythm. I felt someone wrap their hand around my wrist and I jerked back, nearly tumbling into someones bushes.

"Yes?" I said, annoyed.

"Oh sorry." Ty said, "I guess you didn't hear me calling you."

"Oh jeez, sorry!" I said, "I thought it was someone else."

"A stalker?" He asked, laughing.

I grinned, "Maybe."

"I'll protect you," His low voice sounded serious but his green eyes sparkled happily. He boyishly flipped his bangs out of his eyes and I couldn't help but giggle.

"What?" He asked, his gorgeous eyes now searching mine. "What?" He asked again when I wouldn't answer.

"You look like Justin Bieber when you do that." I said giggling.

"What's wrong with Justin Bieber?" He asked, "I happen to love, Justin Bieber- especially when he does his hair flippy thing."

I laughed, "Hair flippy thing?"

"You know," And he flipped his hair out of his face again.

"I don't think that's what its called." I said laughing.

"Then what do you think its called?"

I thought about it for a second, "Yeah your right, it is called the hair flippy thing."

He laughed again and his phone beeped. When he looked back at me he motioned back towards the studio.

"Nate just texted me- he threatened to cut my hair into patches if I don't get back to the studio." He smiled when he said it but I could tell he didn't want to leave just yet.

I smiled, "Well in that case, maybe I'll keep you prisoner for awhile."

Loudly he laughed and gently nudged me, "I have to go, but maybe sometime you could check out my style of dance- you know, if you're not a scaredy cat."

"I'm not," I promised but the way he stared at me made me nervous.

"I'm not!" I exclaimed, swinging my bag back on my shoulder. "When should I come?" I asked, determined to look braver then I felt.

"Is next week okay?"

I told him 'perfect' before I lost the guts and ran away. But when he turned to leave and I continued to walk, I knew that I had made the right choice. But somehow, there would be consequences.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: