The Flargle!

Canada, Christmas 2011

Jill had finally made it to the middle of nowhere in the forests of Canada after his long journey straight from Korea to Canada by foot. He hiked all the way across Asia to the Bering Strait in Russia and he took a boat across the Arctic Ocean to Alaska. In Alaska, he went on a quick hunting trip with Sarah Palin to snare wolves--something only insane people enjoy. Jill then had a relaxing afternoon where he posed in various glamorous photos with Sarah Palin, her pregnant daughter Bristol, and a moose in the forest whom he thought was Dick Cheney.

"Ah," sighed Jill as he hiked out of Alaska, "A good day!" He made it by dawn to Canada and found Evlis' secret cabin.

"This is it, Lucy!" he talked to the nonexistent hamster; Lucy had died a few months before. However, he firmly believed that Lucy's ghost was by his side. There was a glimmer in his eye; he knocked down the cabin door and cried, "Lucy, I'm home! Now, where is Elvis?!"

The cabin seemed empty; however, Jill was sure he could hear a melodic sound and munching from down the hall. He proceeded down the hall to the bathroom. Inside was Elvis sitting on the toilet and eating a peanut butter and banana sandwich while humming along to Teddy Bear.

Jill felt victorious, "That's my favorite song!" He pulled a giant brown sack out of his Dora the Explorer style backpack and stuffed Elvis into it. He had a satisfied smirk on his face, "There. That is done. Hmm," he pondered dreamily like a child, "Santa was good to Jill this year. Ahem. NOW to take over the world! Come along, Lucy."

He went outside the cabin with his new musical companion. He paused and looked up at the giant beast known as the Flargle. He commanded it, "To Toronto we go! That is the center of the Universe, of course. But FIRST, we should celebrate with pancakes and Elvis!" The three (four in his opinion including Lucy) went to a random IHOP and enjoyed a celebratory meal.

"Yes, I would like the Strawberry Banana Pancake meal. My three friends would like the same." said Jill eagerly handing the amused waitress his menu. She thought he was extremely crazy, for he was sitting alone with a giant brown bag (stuffed with Elvis). The Flargle was waiting outside and of course, Lucy was dead.

"Of course, sir," she said taking the menu away, "I'll be right back with some more fruit punch for you to drink while waiting."

"Good, good," he rubbed his hands together, and he muttered as she left, "and then I shall be ready to take over the world! Silly, silly waitress!" He took a drink out of his sippy cup gleefully.