If Opposites Attract, Then We Were Meant to Be

A Romantic Night Out: Part Two

*** Sam’s P.O.V. ***
Panting we enjoyed each other’s tastes as we contiued to kiss. My brain was going wild and I loved it.
“Sam.” Trè breathed against my neck. I kissed his jaw and made my way to his earlobe. He continued to nuzzle my neck as I tilted my face towards him again. I was practically in his lap by now. My legs straddled him as I fiddled with the buttons on his shirt.
“C’mon,” Trè mumbled taking my hand and helping me out of the car. He led me into a room where clothes were strewn about. He pressed his lips against mine again pushing me slowly onto the bed in the room. I kissed back playing with his collar again.
“I thought this was a romantic night [ib]out[/ib],” I giggled.
“Well wild night’s in are better sometimes,” he replied with a grin. Slowly he lifted the hem of my t-shirt exposing my bare stomach. Trè leaned down and began planting kisses all over my skin, giving me tingles that caused goosebumps to errut all across my abdomen. I brought his face back up to mine and began to kiss him once again but this time I kept a hand lightly pressed against his smooth cheek as well as one on his waist.
“Trè I need some clean boxers at least. Why the heck do you have the door cl-“ Both Trè and I instantly stopped as Billie walked in wearing his bath towel around his waist just like all those years ago. His emerald eyes widened and his mouth formed an “Oh” shape.
“Sam? Oh God, I’m so sorry!” still sputtering out apologies he backed out of the room and shut the door. He left faster than he had come. At the look of shock on his face I was instantly hit with a wave of guilt. What was I doing? I looked at the ring, battered and dull but still legible, True Love Waits, I couldn’t do this not now, not yet.
“Well that was awkward.” Trè rolled off of me and stood up adjusting his shirt back to where it had been. “Mood’s gone huh?” he frowned looking at me.
“Mood should’ve never happened.” I replied. ”I’m sorry Trè, I think I was leading you on subconsiously. I wouldn’t have gone through with it even if he hadn’t come in. I’m just not ready yet.” I looked away from him, not being able to face him.
“Sam it’s okay, really. I don’t think I would’ve gone further either. I like you but that is for my girlfriend only.” He laughed nervously.
“Thanks Trè. Lisea is a lucky girl because you really are a great guy, even with your interesting personalitly and way of thinking.
“I’ll take that as a compliment.” He said laughing for real this time.