If Opposites Attract, Then We Were Meant to Be

"Lost A Lover."

*** Billie’s P.O.V. ***
I literally want to beat the s**t out of Trè right now. I mean what was he doing with Sam? He was using her for thrills! God! My heart feels like it’s split into two pieces; half for Adrienne and the remaining piece for Sam. This is going to kill me! I just can’t bring myself to choose between them.
Does she even feel the same way? There used to be a time where I actually thought that, but the way Sam’s been acting has disproved that idea over and over.
*** Sam’s P.O.V. ***
That’s it! I’m swearing off dating for a long, long time! It’s not bringing me my one true love and I keep confusing myself and condradicting my beliefs.
It’s been like three months since Jared…you know, and I still haven’t cried.
What’s wrong with me?
*** Four months later…
“Ow,” I moaned. I wanted to take my shoes off but that would involve uncurling myself from my fetal position on my bed. I had done so much exercise I could barely move and had made myself sick. I hate being sick.
As I managed to slide my shoes off I heard a knock on the door. “Come in.” I mumbled against my pillow.
“Hey. Your dad said you were sick. I came to see how you were doing.” Said Billie quietly.
“I’ll be okay. Thanks.” I mumbled.
“Listen if you ever wanna talk you know about,” he cleared his throat as he picked at his calloused finger. “I’m here.” He finished waving quickly and leaving me alone.
“Thank you Billie.” I whispered, picturing his small forced smile.