If Opposites Attract, Then We Were Meant to Be

"Marry Me Today"

*** Billie’s P.O.V. ***
I was sitting on one of those airplane gate chairs picking at the skin on my thump while waiting for Adie’s plane to come in. Just as I was about to look at my watch for the millionth time the passengers began milling out into the concourse.
There she was. Her dark brown dreads were tied up as usual and her warm brown eyes were so full of life and happiness. I grinned and ran a hand threw my now short blue hair. At the sight of me she broke out in to a sort of job with her purse banging against her hip noisily. She lept into my out streched arms and I started to kiss her.
“Adie,” I siad breaking away from her lips. “Marry me.”
“What?!” her brow was furrowed in confusion.
“Adrienne I love you, will you marry me?” she slipped out of my grasp and just stared at me, her mouth agape.
“Y-yes. Yes!” she announced once she found her voice.
“Tomorrow?” I suggested.
“Tomorrow?!” Adie cried in shock.
“Quick and easy. I just want you, I want to marry you.” I fumbled to make my words make sense.
“Oh, okay then, tomorrow. But I don’t have a dress.” She stated shakily.
“We’ll get you one. And we can have the ceremony in the backyard. A small wedding.” I told her. I caressed her cheek and she closed her eyes at my touch.
“Alright. Okay I’ll do it, because I love you.” She smiled. I leaned in and gave her a tender kiss.
***
Our ceremony was only five minute long. My mom, brothers and sisters, Mike, Ana, Trè, Lisea, and Starr were the only ones present. Sam was still in North Carolina and wouldn’t have been able to make it in time, of course I didn’t exactly tell her about the wedding. I just didn’t want to have her there and make me have second thoughts. We took a few pictures for Adie’s parents since they weren’t able to come either.
We had our honeymoon at a hotel ten minutes down the road from my house, the Claremont Hotel. Well I think you know what we did there…
***
“Billie!” Adrienne called from the bathroom of the hotel room.
“Huh, what? What’s wrong?!” I stumbled out of bed and ran into the bathroom to find out what happened.
“I’m, I’m late.” She quietly uttered.