Status: Active- slowly

All Figured Out

It's Official

The next morning, Alex awoke with a hard body pressed against his.
Smiling, he thought of the events that had occured the night before, realizing just how much he's starting to like Zack.

More then he had planned, that's for sure.

He felt Zack stir beside him, and couldn't help but smile at the how messy his hair was.
Reaching out a hand, he threaded his fingers through the bassists hair, and a smile broke out across his features as he watched his friend sleep.

"Alex?" The sound of Zack's voice made him jump slightly.

"Yeah?" Alex asked, setting his head on the pillow next to Zack's so he was facing him.

"It's creepy to watch people sleep ya' know."

Alex felt the heat rise on his cheeks, and it got worse once Zack began to smile at him; He loved that smile.
Zack shifted in the bed, nuzzling his face in Alex's neck and placing a soft kiss there. Alex smiled for what seemed like the millionth time and wrapped an arm around Zack.

"Hey Zack?"

He heard a muffled 'mmph' as a response.

"Would you um. L-like to be a uh, couple?"

Zack felt his heart skip a beat, and couldn't keep the smile from forming on his lips. He felt so happy at the moment that he couldn't even form a word to describe it.
He sat up to face Alex, who was as red as the curtains on the window in the hotel room and kissed him on the cheek.

Wrapping his arms around the singers neck, he whispered a yes into his ear.

Smiling, Alex wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, placing kisses from his forehead down to his chin.

"I have another question." He mumbled into Zack's neck.

"What?"

"Where are you taking me on our date tonight?"

Jumping out of the older boys arms, Zack reached down to the floor for his pants.
Slipping them on quickly, he ran to the end of the bed to retrieve his shirt, stumbling with the button of his jeans.

As Zack slipped his shirt on, Alex yelled after him, "You don't know, do you?"

He heard a mumbled, "No!" as the door closed, and fell back on the bed with a smile streched as far across his face as his lips would let him.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Rian! Open the fucking door!" Zack pounded his fist against the drummers door, surprised he hadn't answered yet.

"What the hell Zack. It's 9 am!" Rian said, after slamming the door open and letting it hit the wall inside his hotel room.

"I still don't know where to take Alex tonight."
He pushed past Rian to get inside, leaning against one of the counters in the kitchen area.

"You still haven't figured that out yet?"

Zack shook his head as Rian closed the door with his foor, his face showing a hint of annoyance.

"Ah fuck, don't tell me that's what I think it is.." Rian's face turned a bright red color as he pointed to Zack's pants, and he threw his head back to look up at the ceiling.

"What?" Zack looked down at his pants and noticed a streak of white going down the side, his face turing redder than the apples sitting on the counter.

"Did you two seriously do something last night?" Rian asked, putting his face in his palm.

"Uhm, yes?" It sound more like a question, almost as if he wanted Rian to tell him whether they did or not.

"You're not even together yet!" The drummer threw his arms out to his sides, his face turning back to it's normal color.

"Yeah we are! As if this morning anyway..." Zack's voice got quieter toward the end of his statement, not sure if Alex wanted their friends to know yet.

"No way. You grew some balls?!"

Zack picked up the magazine next to him and chucked it at Rian's head, "No, Alex asked me."

Rian smiled, feeling genuinly happy for his friend; He knew how much Zack had wanted that.

"Hey Jack? You owe me ten bucks." He screamed.

Suddenly Jack ran out of the bathroom, shaving cream covering his chin.

"No!"

"Yes, Alex asked first. I told you Zack had no balls." Rian pointed a finger to Zack, smirking.

"Hey! After last night I know I do! Ask Alex!"

"Oh dude, I didn't need that image." Jack wipped his finger across his chin, taking the shaving cream and wipping it on Zack's arm.

Suddenly Zack ran passed Rian and opened the door, planning on going back to Alex's room to retrieve his things.

"Where are you going?" Rian pulled on the bassists arm, making him turn around.

"I know where to take Alex." He said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I'm sorry. I've had a lot going on lately.
This chapter sucks balls, and it didn't come out how I wanted it to.
But I have big plans for the next one, and it should be up tomorrow night.
Also, Zack is soooo the woman in this relationship.
And here's something to make you smile

I love you: Especially SkaSki and Danny Worsnop. for getting my butt going!
Here's2TheFastTimes!
MeBeManda?
narcot!c sweet talk;
dinosaurgorawr
SkaSki
IntentToStartAFire
Alex Gaskarth
tq6776
Bull.
Ultraviolet Light
prettyxinxyourxpain
Danny Worsnop.
JamesCassells
TrishaxMelissa
ForeverYoung.
ElieBel
<Your multiple commenting makes my life.
UnFlappaBelle
alltimekasey
New commenter<3
allison963 New commenter <3
aahkassidylyric New commenter<3
spiderman New commenter<3