Status: Active- slowly

All Figured Out

It's Coming to an End

"Alex seriously. That's really stupid. Zack would never do that." Jack was starting to get really pissed off with Alex.

He'd been complaining for the past two hours that his boyfriend; cute, innocent Zack; had been flirting with Adrian to make Alex jealous.

"I don't know Jack, it seemed pretty legit." Alex sat on the bed opposite his friend and pulled his legs under him.

Jack rolled his eyes, "If you can't trust your own boyfriend, then clearly you shouldn't be together."

Alex sighed. He knew he could trust Zack, but he wasn't so sure about Adrian. He didn't like that he was cute, and he really didn't like that he was foreign. Mainly because he learned a long time ago that Zack liked foreigners.

"Have you talked to Zack about any of this 'Lex?"

"No, not really. He knows I don't like Adrian, though." Alex looked down at his socks, suddenly realizing how warm his feet were.

"He's allowed to have other friends beside us, even if this one does have the hots for him."

He knew his best friend had a point; he just wasn't ready to admit that.

"You know I'm right, Alex. I may be a total dip shit sometimes, but I'm a pretty damn good advice-giver."

Alex smiled, taking the pillow beside him and throwing it at Jack's head, missing and hitting the wall.

"You know, Rian's not gonna be happy when I tell him you threw his pillow on the ground."

~~~~~

"Vin, come on. What's the matter?" Matt Flyzik had been watching the merch guy pace back and forth their hotel room for the past 10 minutes.

Vinny's heart rate had increased to a most likely unhealthy point, but it's not like it was his fault that Matt was so perfect.
His knees were shaking so much to the point where walking was almost too much for him to handle.

"Vinny, you're freaking me out, bro."
Vinny stopped and turned to look at the tour manager. He was fiddling with his hands in his lap, his eyes wet with unshed tears. He sucked his lip ring between his teeth; something he only did when he was scared or nervous.

Vinny ran his hand through his barely there hair. "I'm sorry, man. I just- I've been thinking about stuff a little too much lately."

Matt put his head down, smoothed his pant legs and then looked up again to meet Vinny's eyes.
"Like what?" he asked, his voice just above a whisper.

"Promise you wont, like, freak out?" Vinny sat down next to Matt on the bed.

"Dude, how bad could it be that I would freak out over it?"

"Just promise me?" Vinny was practically on his knees begging him.

Matt sighed, "Fine." he said, turning his body so he was facing his friend. "I promise I wont freak out."

Vinny took a deep breath, rubbing his hands together before looking at Matt briefly to meet his curious eyes.

"I'm not feeling just friendship anymore, bro. It's like - It's more than that."

"What are you talking about?" Matt reached out to put a hand on Vinny's, the merch guy feeling his heart jump.

"I like you, as in like, more than just my best friend. And it feels so fucking wrong, but I can't help it."

He didn't dare look Matt in the eye. He'd always been afraid of rejection, and he didn't want to receive it from his best friend.

"Wait, w-what?" Matt's voice cracked when he spoke, and Vinny could feel him begging silently to look at him.

So he did. And what he saw wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either.
Vinny swallowed the lump in his throat. If he didn't do it know, he'd probably never know what it felt like.
So he followed his gut feeling, and leaned forward, smashing his lips to Matt's, feeling the metal of his friends lip ring dig into his own lips, slitting it open and feeling blood seep into his barely open lips.
He felt Matt push his lips against his own slightly before he jumped off the bed.

"Jesus." He said, running his hand through his hair in a way that made Vinny wonder whether or not that was a good decision.

~~~~~

"Rian, can I talk to you?" Zack Merrick asked, walking into the hotel room, his hazel eyes downcast.

"Yeah man, sure. What's up?" Rian set his laptop down on the bed next to him, figuring he could email his mom back later.

Zack sighed. Where to start?

"Do you know what Alex has against Adrian?" He asked quietly.

Rian looked at him confused, "No," he said, then after thinking about it spoke again, "Well yeah, actually, I do. He doesn't really like him."
Zack ran his hands through his hair, "Yeah I figured."

Rian sat down next to the bassist, setting a comforting hand on his friends shoulder. "Alex thinks Adrian's trying to steal you from him. He's just jealous."

"That's ridiculous. That wont happen and Alex knows that."

Rian smiled at his friend reassuringly, "Alex is just scared," he said, "He knows you had foreign flings before, and he doesn't want it to happen again. Besides, he really likes you."

Zack looked at Rian and smiled, muttering a thanks before slipping on the white Vans he had by the door.
"I'm gonna go talk to him." He said, shooting Rian a smile before opening the door and shutting it behind him.

He stood in front of the hotel room Alex and Jack were in, debating whether or not he should knock on the door. He eventually decided that he should get the conversation over with, hoping that it would all be okay again by the time they headed for home.

"What are you doing?" Zack looked in the direction the voice came from to find Matt Flyzik standing outside his own room, looking both confused and upset.

Zack sighed, "Nothing. I just have to talk to 'Lex. What are you doing?"

Matt looked at his feet, rubbing his forearm up and down with his other hand. He took a few steps forward, coming within arms length of Zack.
"Vinny just kissed me." He said, still not allowing his eyes to meet Zack's.

Zack looked at the older man with wide eyes. He never expected Vinny to swing that way; He loved lady parts too much.
"You're kidding, right?"

Matt looked up at the bass player, "No," he whispered, "he kissed me. And I kind of kissed back until I realized what was happening."

"Did you like it even a little bit?" Zack asked, trying to help the tour manager as much as possible.

Matt smiled, "Sort of."

"Then maybe you should go work this out with him instead of standing here talking to me."

Matt smiled again, "Thanks bro, I will."

Zack watched Matt turn and walk back to his own room and didn't look away until the door was shut and he could hear the faint noise of talking coming from that direction.

He took a deep breath, taking a few tentative steps forward before raising his hand to knock on the door of the room Alex was in.
He waited a few moments before it was opened, and he found a tired Jack looking back at him.

"Hey Jack, is Alex in there?"

Jack yawned, "Yeah he is. Make it quick, alright?"

Zack nodded, walking past Jack and into the room where he found Alex laying on the bed in the sweatshirt he stole from Zack the night before.

"Hey Alex," Zack whispered as he sat on the bed next to his boyfriend, "are you awake?"

Rolling over, Alex smiled, showing Zack that he was in fact awake.
"What's up?" He crossed his legs at the ankles and threw his arms behind his head, silently telling Zack to continue with what he was here to do.

"Can we talk?"

Alex was quick to sit up. "About what? What's wrong?"

Zack should have thought about what he wanted to say, because now Alex was close to panicking and he didn't want him to have another panic attack.

"About Adrian."

Alex's eyebrows grew closer together and he narrowed his eyes, and suddenly Zack felt as though he shouldn't have said anything to begin with.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted this to be so perfect, which is why it took so long. Oh, and my life is basically going down the drain right now, but you know. No big.
Also, 9 fucking stars. I love you all sooo much.
I hate to say this, but theres only one more chapter. My heart just isn't in it anymore.
I have wicked ideas for a sequel, and I was going to include them in this story, but it wouldn't fit :\
I'm going to plan everything out before I start the sequel because I don't want to not update for months like I did with this story.

Oh!! Story time!
So you know how pre-sale went on sale on Monday the 13th of December for All Time Low's Dirty Work Tour? Well I didn't have the Hustler Club, and that's the only way I could get it. So I took 2 things off my Christmas list and my mom got me a membership :)
I got my ticket Monday at exactly 4:15 for the Boston date when they went on sale. I'm so happy.
My uncle bought my stereo from me and gave me $120 for it on Monday morning at school, and then I had to borrow my friends credit card to order the ticket because my parents didn't know I bought the ticket...They thought my friend bought it for me.
Oh well.
I'm pretty sure I got Meet and Greet too :) Either way I think I'll meet them.

Also, my friends and I are making them a huge scrapebook, and the concert's not until May, so if anyone has anything they want us to put in it, either Facebook me(with your Mibba name so I know it's you) or send me a messege or something. I'd be so so happy to include you all in the book (:

I love you <333
ElieBel Yeah, it wasn't the best date idea, but I couldn't think of anything else!
Your Backroad Eyes Oh gosh, I love your comment :). I know what you mean by 'more real' and I totally agree. I wanted to make Alex seem more...I don't know...But you know what I mean.
dinosaurgorawr Haha, you and Alex should have an 'I hate Adrian' group :))
Ultraviolet Light
Alex Gaskarth I love when I get comments from you, because then I can be like 'Yeah, Alex Gaskarth read my story.'
KobraKid Sure, let's get married
Danny Worsnop. Adrian has good intentions, but I don't really like him either...And I'm the one that made him up...
prettyxinxyourxpain
MeBeManda?
I_Don't_Love_YouYour comment makes me soo happy :)
RawrItsEllie.
Hello Fascination.
sexyemovampire12
ijustmarisa
frosh janceschi