Status: Active- slowly

All Figured Out

It's Getting Old

"Seriously Alex, you need to cut the shit. It's getting really old."

"Shut the hell up Matt."

The rest of All Time Low weren't the only ones getting some of Alex's attitude.
Matt Flyzik had been getting some of his own as well.

He was tired of Alex and he didn't want him to be like this for the show that night.

"No Alex. I wont. I don't know what's wrong with you, but I don't want it to get worse. This is getting real fucking annoying. And maybe Jack, Zack, and Rian can deal with it, and I don't know about the rest of the crew, but I know I can't deal with this anymore!"

Matt was full on yelling at Alex. Their faces only inches apart. Alex looked at Matt, trying to get his bottom lip to stop trembling.

Since Matt started talking, the room backstage had gone completely silent.
The crew was standing in the corner of the room, while the band sat on the couch behind where Alex was standing.,

Matt kept his body stable; His jaw locked and shoulders back.
"And when you get back to Baltimore, whenever that may be. You better believe I'm sending you to therapy or some shit, because I'm not dealing with this the entire time we're on the other side of the fucking world."

Alex's shoulders were slumped, his jaw trembling due to the fact that he was biting his lip.

He refused to cry; Not in front of all these people.

Jack stared at the two men in silence, too afraid to say anything.
Part of him was telling him to take Alex out of the room.
But the other part was telling him to leave Alex alone and and let him handle it himself.

Alex wrapped his long arms around his waist almost like he was trying to make himself seem smaller.

"Uhm, guys. We uh. Gotta get going to the stage." Matt Colussey, a guitar tech, tried hard to break the tension in the room.

Alex bit his lip, tasting the blood that began to flow out of it.

Putting his arms to his sides, he balled his hands into fists.

Rian thought Alex was going to hit Matt.

"Fuck you Flyzik." His voice was flat, showing absolutely no emotion.

Alex turned and left, Matt taking a few steps forward wanting to chase after him.
"Get back here Gaskarth! Stop being such a whinny bitch!"

Zack stood up from the couch then, his muscly shirt-covered chest moving up and down at a fast rate. Grabbing Matt's left wrist, he yanked him back into the room.

"Leave him the fuck alone Matt. He's been having enough issues without you yelling at him."

Matt looked at Zack, his jaw dropping, along with every other person in the room.
Zack had never spoken like that to anyone, much less Matt.

Zack even surprised himself a little, but he couldn't stand it any more.
Seeing Alex so broken and upset made Zack's own heart swell with sadness.

He and Rian had talked for a long time after Rian re-treated from Jack and Alex's room the night before.

He told Rian that it made him upset, and he knew that right now, Rian could see the hurt in Zack's eyes.

Last Night:

"I can't take seeing him like this Rian. It hurts." Zack was leaning forward with his head in his hands.

"I know dude. I don't know what do tell you though." Rian placed a comforting hand on his friends back.

"Tell me I'm crazy."

Rian looked at his friend, confused to say the least.

"What?"

"Tell me I'm crazy. Just say it. This is wrong. So wrong. Alex is one of my best friends and everyone wants to help him while there's me, who just wants to..To..." Zack trailed off, not sure if he should say it or not.

"What Zack? What is it you want to do?" Rian's voice was covered in a thick coat of sarcasm. He knew what Zack wanted to do to Alex. He'd said it many times before. But he wanted Zack to say it out loud.

"You know Rian. Don't make me say it."

Zack looked up at Rian through dark eyes.

"No, I think you should say it. Just so I can laugh at you."

Zack punched him lightly in the arm.

"I hate you." He stated with a smile.


Present:

"Zack, come on." Rian pulled on the bassist arm, making him let go of Matt.

Matt didn't move from his spot, he just looked at Zack.

"What the fuck?"

Zack sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Just leave him alone Flyzik."

Matt threw a hard glare in Zack's direction and walked out of the room, most likely to find Alex, who Jack had gone down the hall after, while Zack fell in step behind Rian who was walking toward the stage.

"Looks like we'll have to hold the fans down for a while." Rian told him, handing him his bass.

For the first time in a while, Zack didn't want to play the show.
He wanted to go find Alex and comfort him, and tell him everything was going to be okay.

He looked back at Rian, who was waiting at his drums. There was a curtain hanging in front of them, blocking them from the fans.

"You ready?" Rian asked him, fiddling with his drumsticks in his hands.

Zack frowned, taking his bass off and setting it on the ground.

"Zack?" Rian asked, "Zack where are you going?"

The last thing anyone saw was Zack's now shirtless form running out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, I don't know about this one.
It's more of just a filler.

So far I have 7 subscribers, and I couldn't thank you enough
Also, thanks to my commenters:
JamesCassells
That Kid; Mysterious
Bull.
SkaSki

Love you guys.

Comments are love