Status: Active- slowly

All Figured Out

It's Perfect

"Do it."

"No."

"Yes."

"No Rian."

"Yes Zack."

"I'm not doing it."

"You have to."

"I do not."

"I'm seriously going to get one of those penis pops and shove it up your ass if you don't shut up and do it. And I'll make Jack lick if first so it gets stuck."

Zack sighed; Rian was clearly determined to win this argument.

"I'm still not doing it dude."

"Zack c'mon. We all know Alex is too much of a pansy to ask you out, so you might as well ask him out."

"I-I can't."

"Right, because you're a pansy."

"I am not!" Zack yelled, slamming a fist onto the restaurant table.

Rian sighed. Clearly Zack would do anything to avoid asking out the love of his life.

"Then I'll do it for you."

"No!" Zack's eyes went wide, "You can't. T-that's weird. I have to."

"But you're not going to Zack. Honestly dude, ask him out. Clearly he likes you, even if it's just a little bit. Otherwise he wouldn't be constantly talking about how much he loves kissing you." Rian looked down at the menu in his hand, playing with a straw wrapper with the other.

Zack smiled and blushed a deep crimson, earning a laugh from Rian. "H-he really says that?"

Rian chuckled, "Yeah dude. It's fucking annoying."

Zack blushed even more, if that was possible. He was excited to hear that Alex talked about him like that. It made his heart jump in ways that are probably very unhealthy.

Rian offered him a smile, "Just ask him out. I'm sure he'll say yes."

"I don't know Rian. What if he doesn't want to?"

"Then I'd say he's pretty stupid."

Zack smiled. Maybe just trying it wouldn't be so bad. The worst Alex could do is say no.

~~~~~

Rian and Zack had left the restaurant to go back to the hotel, set on gathering everyone up to check out the venue they'd be playing that night.
Instead though, Rian left Zack in the room and traveled down the hall to find Alex, who he was now sitting next to on the bed.

"Is it bad Rian?"

Rian sighed. Alex had been asking the same question over and over again. "No Alex. I know you like him. We all do. It's obvious."

"Yeah but. It's just, I don't know if I'm ready to jump into it, though. I mean, I just realized I was gay."

"I know that, but that was weeks ago. And you wont know unless you try. Zack really, really likes you."

"I-I know Rian." Alex whispered and continued to play with the yarn bracelet on his left hand.

Clearly Rian was getting no where with either boy. He and Jack had been trying for the past two days to fix things between the boys, and so far nothing was exactly working as planned. Rian thought he had Zack convinced that asking out Alex had to come sooner or later, knowing the singer was far from making the first move ever since Jack told him not too. For that, Rian was pissed. They both knew how quiet Zack generally was, but around Alex he seemed to talk more then usual, and to Rian, that seemed like a great thing.
Maybe Alex was just what Zack needs to get to him to open up more.

"You two are great for each other Alex. I see how you try to hide your smile when you're around him. You suck at it." Rian laughed lightly at the end of his sentence as pink arose on Alex's cheeks.

"It won't kill you to try it out with him, Alex"

"Yeah I guess you're right." Alex whispered, looking up at the drummer and smiling.

"So you'll do it then?" Rian couldn't stop the smile from forming on his lips.

"Yeah, I mean if he asks."

~~~~~

The show that night was far from normal.
Alex did a lot of...Strutting.

Not that Zack minded of course. It was hard to keep from glancing at his friend while he sang on stage. There were a few times he even caught Alex staring back, and he knew that Rian would pester him later.

Now, Zack found Alex next to him as they sang the chorus of Lost in Stereo together.

Alex, placing a hand on Zack's shoulder, smiled as he sang to the crowd; One of the biggest they've seen in a while.
His hand trailed down the bassists back, resting at the height of his elbow.
His smile grew when he felt Zack's body twitch, and instantly relax.

"I'm ready to go, but she's so. Lost in stereo, lost in stereo."

Alex was so close he could hear Zack singing into his mic. He knew Zack was itching to move around the stage, just like he always does, but he was having to much fun teasing the younger boy.

His hand trailed further, stopping on Zack's lower back.
He rubbed a few circles on to the spot, knowing from past conversations that Zack was particularly ticklish there.

Alex smirked as he sang the chorus one more time, and glancing to his right he saw Jack smile at him and shake his head before turning to face the crowd.

Only slightly moving his hand, Alex grabbed Zack's butt and slapped him once before moving back to his mic stand.

Zack was thankful for his bass being where it was, otherwise his 'little buddy' would be all over the internet.

~~~~~

Zack quickly handed Flyzik his bass and made his way to the bathroom backstage.
He needed to take of his problem, and now.
Even once glance from Alex would make him explode.

After checking to see that no one else was in the hallway, he opened the door and quickly got inside, slamming it instantly.

He gripped on to the counter, not trusting his legs to hold him up.
Looking in the mirror he noticed his face was beat red, and sweat was dripping from every part of his body.
Glancing south, he knew his erection didn't go un-noticed as he ran by the crew, and for that, his face grew a darker shade of red.

After locking the door, he un-did his belt, shaky hands gripping both his pants and boxers and shoved them down to his knees.

He took a sweaty hand to his aching erection and gripped it, the contact making him hiss.

"Fuck." He whispered, throwing his head back to hit the wall behind him.

He pumped his hand up and down, biting his lip to stop from moaning out in pleasure.
He imagined it was Alex's hand on his dick, only making him pump faster.

"Alex," He moaned, praying Alex wasn't outside the door.

Images of Alex flooded his mind, much like each time he released himself. This time though, it was worse. All he could see was Alex touching him, kissing him, much like he wished the older boy would do.
He was sick of taking care of this himself.

Wiping his thumb across the tip of his cock, he wiped the bead of pre-cum off, and continued to move his hand up and down his length.

He felt the familiar tightening in his stomach, too quickly for his liking, and knew he was close.
Zack leaned his body on to the wall, biting his lip to keep from moaning Alex's name as he came on his hand.

With shaky legs, he walked to the sink and washed his hands, pulling up his pants and boxers after wards.
Using toilet paper, he got rid of the evidence on the wall and flushed it down the toilet; He didn't need someone to be waiting outside the door and walk into a messy bathroom.

He splashed cold water on his face, looking at himself in the mirror one last time.

Opening the door with a smile on his face, Zack was intending to go find his band mates to head back to the hotel, but a cold hand pulled him back.

"Hey, what the-" Zack was cut off by a pair of lips smashing on to his. He felt arms wrap around his neck and fingers tangle in his hair.
Zack put his hands on the hips of the other man and squeezed, earning a soft moan in response.

He knew it was Alex; It was always Alex.

Zack whimpered as the older man pulled away.
His hazel eyes met with Alex's brown ones, and he blushed.

Alex kissed his nose, giggling like a little kid.
"I could have helped you with that 'ya know." He whispered, smirking at an embarrassed Zack.

"I d-doubt that." Zack stuttered, daring himself to keep eye contact with Alex.

Alex kissed him again, this time shoving his tongue into Zack's mouth before he had a chance to respond.

Alex smirked again as Zack moaned, a sound that he found mesmerizing.
Which of course, went straight south.

Zack pulled his mouth away from Alex's and laughed, glancing down at Alex's erection.

"Do you need help?" He asked, surprised by his sudden confidence.

Wrapping his arms tighter around Zack's neck, he pulled their bodies closer together.
Smiling, he kissed Zack's nose.
"No. I don't wanna ruin this moment."

Zack smiled, feeling his heart rate increase, "So you think we're having a moment?" He put his forehead on the older mans.

"Do you?"

He smiled, "Yes."

"Then we are. And I like it. But not as much as I like you."

Alex was flirting with him, and Zack thought he'd died and gone to heaven.

"Can you two do this later, I kinda wanna get some sleep." Zack looked around Alex to see Rian standing next to Jack, who was half asleep and the subject of the yelling.

"Shut up dick weed, we're having a moment." Alex yelled back, his eyes never leaving the other boys.

Suddenly, Zack's brain processed what Alex had just said. "Y-you like me?"

Alex laughed, "Yes. A lot."

Zack blushed, leaning his head on to his friends shoulder.

"I'll switch rooms with Rian tonight," Alex whispered into his ear, "is that okay?"

Zack nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah. It's more then okay."

Alex picked Zack's head up, pecking him on the lips and grinning, "Then what is it?"

"It's perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's 11 at night, and I disobeyed my mother because I refuse to sleep until this is posted

So hey. You love me. Just say it. Zack jerked off to Alex, all because I can't keep you waiting anymore. This is the first time I wrote something like that. I honestly wanted to ask one of you to write that part because I didn't think I could.

I love you:
Bloodpen Woah, hey Tyler, took you long enough ;)
sydneyraex3
Alex Gaskarth
< Your comment made me SO happy.
Ultraviolet Light
Bull.
Forever Young.
narcot!c sweet talk;
Danny Worsnop.


And thank you bunches to Ultraviolet Light and Bull. for their ideas. I appreciate it a lot, really.