Status: hiatus

disappear

why us

Elysia's POV

You know that feeling you get when you first go down on the slope on the millennium force. How you couldn't help but to scream at the speed it was going as as it went down. That's how loud Syd and I screamed as we saw a guy that had a bandanna covering his mouth and nose. It looked like the lower half of his skull.

"The bitches are in here." The guy said as he grabbed Sydney and pulled her off of the bed.

"Let my sister go." I said as I jumped out of bed and attempted to hit the guy, But I was stopped by a tall guy as he wrapped his arms around me. "Let me fucking go!" I yelled as I struggled to get out of the guy's arms.

"Hurry up with the tape syn." The guy holding me said as another guy came in. I couldn't describe him since the lights were still off. I could only describe the guy holding my sister because he was standing near my glowing stars, that are on the wall.

I looked over at me sister, she looked petrified. She just stood there as the guy had his arms around her waist with her arms at her side. I wanted to help her, I was about to yell at the guy but had duct tape be put over my mouth.

I watched helplessly as Sydney had tape be placed on her mouth too. I was going to try to struggle more, but I couldn't move my arms from behind my back. I'm guessing the guy had ether tied them together or I forgot how to move my arms. 'very unlikely.'

"Come on we need to leave." The guy who put the tape on our mouths said as he walked out of the room.

I felt the guy who was holding me grabbed my right upper arm and pulled me out of the room.

I didn't put up a struggle because from what I could tell he was much taller and stronger then me.

From being raised in the house, I could tell we had entered the kitchen. I attempted to squeak as I stepped in a puddle of an unknown liquid, But it just ended up with me being pulled harder and almost tripping over my own two feet.

I followed the guy as he pulled me out of my house and into our front yard. Where a big black truck was waiting with the side and back doors open.

The tall lanky guy led me to the back of the van and pretty much threw me into it. 'Jackass.' I thought as I hit my head on the back seat.

I watched helplessly as they threw my sister into the back with me. I watched as she flinched from the loud band the door made as they slammed it shut.

I could hear the guys who kidnapped us as they got into the car. It sounded like there were four of them.

I listened in on there conversation as they took us to god knows where. From what I've heard they were saying something about a guy named Shadows, Syd and I's boob sizes, which was really weird listening to, and our brother.

I don't know how Long we've been in the car but I'm going to guess that it was a long time because as I looked at my twin sister I saw her half asleep.

Our body's jolted as the van came to a stop.

'Well if Sydney was asleep before, she's wide awake now.' I thought as one of the guys opened the back door and dragged Syd out by her leg before grabbing onto her arm and leading her into there hideout.

I flinched as the guy with the guy with the skull bandanna pulled me out of there van and lead me into there hideout.
The outside of it looked like it was about to fall apart, but the inside was semi modern.

I followed the guy with the bandanna as he head me into what looked like there living room and over to the couch my sister was on.

I sat silently next to her, since I couldn't talk.

Now that we were in light I could see that the guy with the bandanna had black hair and some blond in it. The guy standing next to Syd was tall, has spiky black hair and brown eyes. The tallest guy who was standing behind me was very tall and black hair and blue eyes. Then there was a really short dude compared to the other guys, he had blond hair with brown eyes too. Oh and did I mention they all had a lot of tattoos.

Then the last guy I looked at was the guy who sat in-front of us. He had short dark brown or black hair. He had hazel eyes and was really buff looking with lots of tattoos.

"Here's the deal." The guy in front of us said. "That's Synyster,Vengeance, The Rev, Christ and I'm Shadows. And what we say goes. You disobey us, you get punished." I watched as he pointed to each of his men as he said there names.

I arched an eye brow as 'Shadows' snapped his fingers. 'What was that supposed to do' " wondered, but soon found out as the tape on my mouth was ripped off.

"Fuck." I said as I felt the stinging around my mouth.

"Someone has a potty mouth." The Rev said teasingly.

"Why did you asses kidnap us." I asked, ignoring the Rev.

"That's easy." Shadows said as he leaned back into the couch he was sitting on. "Revenge."

"Revenge? But we didn't to anything to you." I told him.

"You didn't but your brother did.and once he finds out his little sisters are in our care, he'll come to us." Shadows explained.

From what Shadows said made me start to think. If Denny did do something to them then that might explain why he disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I changed the story summery, for better or worse I don't know. I made a banner, looks dumb but it'll do for now. If anyone wants to make a banner they can, and I'll put them all up.

Please subscribe and comment.
Tell me what you liked or didn't like about my story.