Status: hiatus

disappear

play

Sydney's POV

I sat quietly as the big guy who's name I found out was Shadows explained to us why we were here. I didn't like what he was saying but my shyness took over my body and kept me quiet.

"An now the places you will be staying." I guess I spaced out most of what Shadows was saying, but I was paying attention now. "You see some of the guys have been very lonly, So I thought you girls would like to keep them compeny. Syn choose which one you want to play with."

I think my eyes nearly popped out of my head as I heard this. I really didn'y want to see what this guy meant by 'play'.

"I think I like this one." Syn said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

I saw Shadows nod his head. I must have had a small panic attack because before I knew it Syn had abruptly pulled me up off of the couch I was sitting on and dragged me up some stairs that didn't look safe.

I turned just in time to see my sister disappear from my sight.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to be home in my own bed falling asleep, and most of all I want to disappear.

I followed Syn as he dragged me down a hallway to the right of the stairs and followed him towards the end.

I'm going to guess it's his room because when he opened the door, he pushed me into it and locked the door behind himself as he entered.

"Shut up and sit on the bed." Syn said as he walked into a room that was attached to his bedroom.

His room was a little messy, but at least you could tell what color the floor and walls were. The walls were a dark purple and the floor was a bright white, which brought the color of the walls.

Looking around the room I saw that Syn's bed was reating against the wall. I walked over to it and sat on the side that wasn't closest to the room Syn had entered.

I tried to move my hands a little to get me circulation pumping again.

"I hope you don't mind." I turned around and saw Syn standing in the door way, shirtless. "But I like to play rough." I swallowed a lump in my throat as Syn started to come my way.

Some how I knew I was going to be in a lot of pain later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I did delete the original c, 3. I just had a different idea pop into my little brain after I posted it.

Now this is the real ch.3. Please comment and subscribe, I wanna know what you all think. Things are going to change pretty quickly from now on.
Sorry for the shortness.
Oh and this is what waking up at five am does to you.