Status: Completed

Wake Up Call

Love Instead

Jacks POV
I walk out of the ice ring. I don’t really want to go home, so I walk around for a while. I go through the park where Alex and I shared our first kiss. I sigh of that thought. After that I walk to his house. I look at it remembering everything. How much fun we had. Finally I go home. “Why are you home so early?” My mom asks. “I didn’t really want to watch hockey tonight.” I lie. I walk upstairs and into my room. I lie on my bed and stare at the ceiling figuring out a way to fix this. Fix me and Alex. I still want to be with him.

Alexs POV
Kyle falls asleep on the couch. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat and his steady breathing. I drift off into a sleep.
--
I wake up the next day. I look at my phone to check the time. 10:00 AM. “Ky.” I poke him. “Ky. Ky.” Wake up. “mmm.. What?” His eyes flutter open. “Mornin sleepy head.” I say. “Morning.” “I gotta run.” “Want me to drive you?” He asks. “That would be nice.”

We arrive outside my house. “See ya at school on Monday?” “Yeah.” I walk into the house “Have a nice time Alex?” My mom asks. “Yeah, I did.”

I think I’m in love with Kyle.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like I needed to update. Sorry its short. I have a lot of chapters planned a head of this though
Comment
Title Credit: Love Instead - Anarbor