Status: Completed

Wake Up Call

Big things can happen in a week

Jacks POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I slam my hand against it to shut it off. Stupid Mondays. I don't like school. School means people, people mean Kyle. I'm fucked. I grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and begin to undress as I wait for the water to warm. When I got out of the shower and changed I ran downstairs and throw some bread into the toaster. "Morning, Jack." My mom says. "Morning." I stand in front of the toaster. Why does it take so long for two slices of bread to toast? It pops up and I jump a little. I grab the hot pieces of toast and slab some butter and jam onto it. When I'm halfway done with my second piece my mom yells at me to hurry up and finish my bread so I don't miss the bus. I throw my shoes on and head out the door.

Alexs POV

I finally got discharged from the hospital last night. I walk downstairs after my nice sleep in my own bed. It felt so damn comfortable I didn't want to wake up. "Do I have to go to school?" I ask my mom. "Alex, you already missed a week. You can't miss anymore school work." She says. "But would if I see Kyle? Or Jack?" "Alex, you were with Jack yesterday." "No I wasn't. Well I was but only for a minute. And what about Kyle?" "Just ignore Kyle. Now go or you'll be late." I grab my stuff and walk outside and onto the sidewalk. "You're alive!" Rian yells. "Yeah. Did I miss anything interesting last week?" I asked. "No not really. Oh wait, Kyle and Caleb hooked up." I look down at my shoes. "Oh, shit, sorry bro." "Nah, it's fine.." We get to the corner of our street and wait for the bus to come. Kyle and Caleb? How could he do this to me?