Status: Completed

Wake Up Call

Contagious Chemistry

Alexs POV
I walk out of the gym with a box of tissues. Jack chucked a ball and it hit Kyle's nose. The nurse's office was a long walk and the fact that we had to stop a couple times on the way because Kyle's nose was bleeding pretty bad. "Hey Alex," "Hey Kyle." I say in a mocking voice. "I know this is kind of a weird time but um.. I was wondering.. are you free this Saturday?" His tissued face looks at me. "Yeah, yeah I am." He smiles and I smile back. I open the door to the nurses office and set the tissue box down on the counter and walk back to class.

I walk through the doors and everybody is sitting on the ground. I walk over "Am I missing something here?" I ask. "The game got a little vicious after you left." Mr. Churchill said. "Alright class is almost over. Go change." I walk over to Caleb. "What happened after I left?" I asked him. "Jack and Martin where about to kill each other." Caleb replied. "About what?" "Who knows. Probably about something stupid." "Oh, whatever. I think Kyle asked me out on a date." I told Caleb. "Oh." Is all he said. "Yeah." I slip my pants on as the bell rings. "Here's my number by the way." I hand him a slip of paper. "And can you give it to Martin and Paul when you see them?" "Sure." "Thanks, see ya tomorrow." I walk out of the locker room. I spot Kyle. "Here." I say while giving a slip of paper with my number on it. "Call me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be nice. :)
Title Credit: Contagious Chemistry- You Me At Six