Status: Completed

Wake Up Call

Mr. Pushover

Alexs POV
I walk into school the next day. "Hey Alex wait up!" I turn around. Zack. "What are you doing this weekend?" He asks. "I have a date..." "Sweet. Cause uh, Rian, Jack, and I were going to go the lake cause it froze so.." "Yeah, sorry bro. Can't go." A piece of paper flew at Zack. "Hey Zack. C'mere." Jack says. "Well, later I guess." "Yeah."

Jacks POV
I stand by my locker with Rian. "You still up for this weekend?" Rian asks. "Yeah." I say. "..Rian, Jack and I were heading to he lake cause it froze so.." I hear Zack say to Alex. I grab a piece of notebook paper and crumple it up and throw it at Zack. Zack looks over at Rian and I "Hey Zack. C'mere." Zack says something to Alex and walks over. "Did you just invite Alex to the lake?" I ask. "Yeah. It's not like anybody made you alpha dog so I can invite whoever I want to invite." Zack spat at me. I walked away from both Rian and Zack. Why don't they get that Alex and I can't be friends? I hurt him so much. I can't even look at him without feeling bad.

Alexs POV
I walk into homeroom and take my seat as I wait for the bell to ring. "Fancy seeing you here." I turn around to see Kyle's face grinning at me. "You in this homeroom?" I ask. "Yup." The bell rings. "What class are you going to?" Kyle asks. "English. You?" "Chemistry." "So I guess I'll see ya later?" I ask. "Yeah. I guess so."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I've been having some writers block lately.
Title Credit: Mr. Pushover- Hey Monday