Status: Completed

Wake Up Call

The Date

Alexs POV
"Bye Mom." I say as I run down the stairs. "Where are you going?" She asks. "On a date." "With? You aren't back with Jack are you?" "No. I'm done with Jack. I'm going with Kyle." "Okay. Have fun." I walked over to school because he told me we'd me there. I sit on the steps. Waiting. I check the time, I've been sitting here for twenty minutes. Where is he? Suddenly a car pulls up and someone walks out of it. "Sorry I'm late." Kyle says. "No, it's fine. I haven't been sitting here long." Kyle opens the car door for me and I climb in. "So where are we going?" I ask. "Somewhere." He replies. "You aren't going with Caleb's plan and rape me are you?" I ask in a sarcastic tone. "Maybe, maybe not."

We drive around for about another twenty minutes. "We're here." He says. I get out of the car. "You took me to a fucking woods? What are we supposed to do here?" I ask. "Nobody will hear you scream here." "Real comforting Kyle." I say. "Oh come on." He holds his hand out to me and I grab it. We had to walk for a while because of the snow. All of a sudden I walk into this clear valley. "Wow." I say. "Like it?" Kyle asks. "My friends and I used to come here all the time and look at the stars. Since there aren't any stars we can just look at the clouds and stuff." I run into the center and lay down on the snow. Kyle runs over and lays next to me. "This is nice." I say. "Sure is."

After an hour I was freezing my ass off. "You look cold." Kyle said. "Yeah, just a little." Maybe a lot. "Well lets go get some coffee or something." Kyle stands up and brushes the snow off of him. "Yeah sure." I reach for Kyle's hand and he helps me up. I brush the snow off of me and we walk hand in hand out of the woods. I sit in his car with the heat on full blast. We walk into this fancy coffee place. "Hey Kyle." "Oh, hey Mindy." "What can I get you guys?" "You can order first." I say. "I'll take a hot chocolate." Kyle says. "Okay, and for you?" "I'll have the same." "Okay be back in a bit." There was an awkward silence. "Favorite color?" Kyle asks. "Blue." I laugh "Yours?" "Green." Kyle says with a smile. "Can I ask you something?" "Go for it." I say. "That guy that was kinda in your face yesterday at lunch. Was he your ex?" Shit. "Yeah. We were together for about a month. Until he broke up with me." "Oh, I'm, uh sorry to hear that." "No, it's fine. He was nice and all but a friend told me that he had a 'rep' to protect. He isn't worth my time anymore..." I explained. "Alright two hot chocolates. Anything else for you two?" Mindy says. "Uh no were fine." Kyle says as he hands her a ten dollar bill. "You don't have to." I say. "Oh no it's fine." He puts his wallet back in his pocket. We sat there and talked for another hour and a half. "Well I should probably be getting you home." Kyle says as he stands up. I grab his hand and we walk to the door. I see him. I see Jack, Zack and Rian. What were they doing there? "Hey Alex!" Zack says. I mumble a "Hey." "Zack shut up." Jack says. Kyle and I walk outside "You know those kids?" He asks. "Yeah, the one who said hi was Zack, the one who told him to shut up was my ex Jack and the other one is Rian." "Jack seems like a douche." Kyle said. "He is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is a long chapter to make up for the short last two. Comments yes no?