Tasting Fame

Tasting Fame - Johnny Christ [12]

BECCA'S P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Johnny's arms. Memories of last night flooded back to me, as I remembered what Johnny and I had done. I smiled to myself, not regretting a single thing that happened.

I noticed that I had been placed in the king size bed that is in the room, and I wasn't quite sure how I had gotten there in the first place.

Suddenly, I felt Johnny stir next to me. I opened my eyes and noticed that he was staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. You're just beautiful, that's all."

"How long have you been awake?" I asked him, a smile forming on my lips from his comment.

"Not very long. I woke up when Shads called, and I didn't want to wake you, so I just layed here, waiting for you to wake up."

"Awww, that's sweet. So, I guess the bus is fixed now?"

"Yeah, Matt called about 15 minutes ago and told me that the bus was fixed. It's only 11 though, and we don't gotta be at sound check until 4."

"Cool."

"How are you feeling this morning? Are you sore, or anything?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm a little sore, but I expected it. It was definately worth it, though."

He smiled, then leaned in to give me a kiss.

"Eww! Morning breath! Go brush your teeth," I said, making a face.

"Actually, I was thinking about taking a shower. You wanna take one with me?"

I just looked at the bed. I don't know why, but even after everything that we did last night, I still felt a little shy about him seeing me naked. He must've known what I was thinking because he laughed and then spoke.

"Come on. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"I know. It's just, I still feel shy about it, you know?"

He stroked the side of my face, and then got up from the bed, and walked over to my side. He pulled the blanket off of me, and helped me off the bed. We walked into the bathroom and I shut the door. He turned on the water and waited for the water to get hot. When it got to his desired temperature, he grabbed my hand and led me to the shower. I got in, and Johnny got in right behind me, closing the curtain. For the longest time, we just stood under the water, kissing and holding each other. The water started to get cold after awhile, so we quickly washed and got out of the shower. It took me a good five minutes to ring out my hair. My hair holds water like a pair of jeans. After we brushed our teeth, I wrapped a towel around my body, Johnny wrapped a towel around his waist, and then we went back into the room. I immediately wished that I was still in the bathroom.

"Hmmm, your clothes are all over the floor, you're taking a shower together.....it looks to me like you guys fucked last night." Zacky was leaning back on the bed and was staring at the two of us with the biggest shit-eating grin I have ever seen in my life. Johnny laughed and placed his arm around my shoulder as I buried my face in his chest and blushed.

I heard a dull thud, followed by Zacky screaming in pain and falling to the floor. I looked up and noticed that Aileen had come out of nowhere, and was now standing over Zacky with a frying pan in her hand.

"Where the hell did you get that frying pan?" I asked.

"I am not sure. I just found it. Plus, Zacky's ruining your moment, and he needed to be hit," Aileen said, sitting next to her boyfriend who was whimpering and rubbing his skull.

"How did you get into our room anyways? Johnny locked the door when we got to the room last night."

"Zacky's very skilled with his credit card," Aileen said, while a huge grin appeared on Zacky's face once more.

"I tried to get in here before you two got up. You weren't exactly quiet last night, Becca," Zacky said, trying to dodge Aileen's fist. He didn't succeed, and Aileen's fist came in hard contact with his shoulder.

"Damn, Aileen. You're abusive. You're gonna kill him if you're not careful," Johnny said, and moved over to his bag full of clothes.

"Yeah, but that's why he loves me," she said, and then gave him a kiss.

"What the hell what that kiss for?" Zacky asked.

"You're a fucking dumbass. We're sitting here, talking about you, and you're just off in fucking la-la land," Aileen said, looking hurt that he would question her affections for him.

"Oh, sorry. I was thinking about last night."

That comment earned Zacky another hard punch on the shoulder.

"Can you guys please leave so my girlfriend can get dressed?" Johnny asked, placing his change of clothes on the bed.

"Why can't you guys just change?" Zacky asked.

"She's the one that has a problem changing on front of anyone but me. I, on the other hand, have no problem changing into my birthday suit in front of you guys," Johnny said, and started to take his towel off. Zacky immediately ran out the door, and Aileen quickly ran after him.

After the two of us got dressed, we left the room and we all congregated in Jimmy's room.

"Hey, llama boy! Llama, llama, llama!" I yelled after I got into the room. I let go of Johnny's hand and ran over to Jimmy to give him a hug.

"If it were anyone else calling me a llama, I would kick their ass," he said as he returned the hug.

"Fucking llama!" Zacky yelled from across the room.

Jimmy retaliated by throwing the lamp on the bedside at Zacky's head, narrowly missing. Zacky flipped him off and sat with Aileen on the sofa with Brian, Kaitlyn, Matt, Sarah.

"Well, I am gonna go to the mall and spend some of my boyfriend's money. Who's going with me?" I asked.

The other four girls jumped off the couch and we headed out of the hotel. We ended up walking to the mall. It was a nice day outside, plus, the mall was only about a mile away. A little exercise wasn't gonna hurt us.

I think we went into every store that was in the mall.

The first place that we went to was a tattoo/piercing place. I had never seen a store in any mall that did tattoos and piercings. For one reason or another, I felt the urge to get my nose pierced. So I did. As far as piercings go, the initial piercing for my nose was the least painful out of all the piercings that I have. But it was by far the most painful when the piercer took the needle out to put the ring in. I think I said "oh fuck" when he did that. I got through it though, and Acey said that I didn't squeeze her hand at all. I was surprised that I made it through without being a little bitch.

We then went into Spencers, Hot Topic, Helzberg's, and FYE. I didn't buy anything at Spencers or Hot Topic, but I bought a pair of diamond earrings for myself at Helzberg's. Tomorrow is my birthday, and there is nothing wrong with buying yourself a present. At FYE (For Your Entertainment), I bought a few movies, and a couple CD's. Afterwards we all went to one of the two Abercrombie & Fitch stores, where we spent an hour standing in the back of Abercrombie & Fitch, making fun of all the retarded preppy bitches that were walking in and out of the doors. Aileen suddenly went up to a rack of jeans, and started to complain.

"Why the hell would anyone buy these fucking jeans? They're fucking damaged! There's a hole in the ass, for God's sake! It looks like my pitbull got ahold of the fucking things! My God! Somebody fucking shoot me!"

Her little outburst earned several stares from people around the store. There were these two girls in particular that had been staring at us ever since we walked in the door. I couldn't tell if they were staring at us because we were wearing mostly black, or what the hell their problem was.

We had just walked up to this rack of clothing that had skirts on it that contained no more material than a fucking napkin. Then those girls that were staring at us from the counter walked up to our group and started talking to Sarah.

"Um, excuse us. But aren't you Avenged Sevenfold's tour manager?" the one with ultra-bleach blonde hair asked.

"Actually, I am," Sarah said.

"We thought so. We were actually wondering if you could give us Zacky Vengeance and Johnny Christ's phone numbers?" the same girl asked.

"I can't do that," Sarah said, eyeing Aileen and me out of the corner of her eyes. Aileen was looking at the girl with bleach-blonde hair with her fists clenched at her sides, and I was staring at the other girl, who had black hair with orange-y highlights, clenching my own fists.

"Why not?" my girl asked.

"Well, I don't think they'd want me giving out their personal information. Plus, I don't think that their girlfriends would appreciate it very much," Sarah said, standing her ground.

"Oh, it's not like their girlfriends would ever find out," said the girl standing in front of Aileen.

"Well, you're fucking retarded, because you just fucking told us," Aileen said, her and I stepping closer to the girls.

"Who the fuck are you?" the girls asked.

"Well, the one with the brown hair is Zacky's girlfriend, and I am Johnny's girlfriend. And if you know what's best for you, then you'll back the fuck up and never talk to us, or the guys for that matter, again," I said.

"Make us," the blonde said with a smirk.

Aileen's fist suddenly came into contact with the blonde's face, sending her backwards and making her fall on her ass. The one with the black hair tried to hit me, but I caught her fist with one hand, and punched her with the other. Security escorted us out of the store, while they took the two preps to the main office in the mall to get their faces cleaned up.

"Score one for us!" Acey said, throwing her fists into the air.

"Becca, are you sure that Aileen isn't your long lost sister or something? Her temper is just as bad as yours and Matt's," Sarah said, trying to contain her laughter.

"Yeah, I am sure. In fact, she acted so much like Matt and me when we were little, that my mom took her in for a paternity test with my dad not too long after I met her to make sure that my dad never cheated on her. It was some crazy shit. But, yeah. She's not our sister," I said.

We decided to go to the food court and grab some lunch. Aileen went to the pasta house, Acey and Kaitlyn grabbed some Taco Bell, and then Sarah and I went to the Chinese place. We sat around until about 2:00 just eating our lunch and talking. A couple guys hit on Sarah, but Acey kicked their asses for her. And that was the end of that.

"We have about an hour and a half before I need to leave, cause I have to be at this sound check. What do you guys want to do until then?" Sarah asked.

"Well, we've been in every other fucking store in this mall already, except for the bridal store," Aileen said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

We headed in the direction of the bridal shop, which was called Bessie's Bridal Boutique.

Don't asked me what possessed us to go into a bridal shop, but we were all thinking about getting married for some reason. Well, Aileen and I were thinking about getting married. The others said that they just didn't care about marriage at the moment, but they were more than happy to help Aileen and me pick out wedding dresses. We each picked out about 3 or 4 different wedding dressed and went to the little dressing room by the front window to try them on. Little did we know that we were being watched.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

The time had rolled around to 1 'o clock, and the girls still hadn't come back. There was a unanimous decision that us guys would head to the mall to find them, and then we'd take them all to sound check with us.

We had just gotten to the mall, and Matt decided to call the girls and see where they were at to make it easier for us to find them. You never know when it comes to girls and malls.

"Mother fucker!" Matt suddenly said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, neither Reby nor Sarah is answering their phones. And we all know what happened last time they wouldn't answer their phones when we called them," Matt said.

"Matt, don't be such a little bitch. I am sure that they are fine. They're probably just not paying attention to their phones. Let's just go in and look for them," Zacky said, and started to make his way into the unfamiliar mall.

We walked into the mall, and it was fucking huge! There were two floors to the mall, and I didn't think that we were gonna be able to find the girls in time for sound check.

"Alright, who's gonna go upstairs, and who's gonna search down here?" I asked.

"They won't be on the upper floor," Matt said.

"And why the hell not?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, you know how my sister has that insane fear of heights? Her fear of escalators is just as bad. She won't go on an escalator unless she has to. Our mom is the only one that can get her to get on one, and she's not with us. So our best bet is to look on this floor and see what happens," Matt said.

"Did anyone else know about Becca's retarded fear of escalators?" Jimmy asked.

"Nope. She never told me. I wonder what else she hasn't told me?" I said, starting to look around, hoping for a glimpse of the girls.

"I've said this before, and I'll say it again: are we just gonna stand here shooting-the-shit all day, or are we gonna go and look for our girlfriends?" Brian said, starting to walk past the many store windows.

We had gone past almost every store in the bottom floor of the mall, and were almost giving up hope of them being down here. We were walking past an Abercrombie & Fitch store, when we saw a girl get punched in the face, but we couldn't see by who. We tried to get up to the front of the huge crowd to get a closer look, but we couldn't get past them. We finally left the store as some security guards went to break up the fight.

We looked all around the bottom floor of stores, and didn't have any luck. The only store that we didn't go into was the bridal shop. To be honest, us guys are somewhat afraid of weddings. Going against his better judgement, Matt decided that we should look on the upper floor. It was just turning 2 o' clock when we headed back down to the bottom floor of the mall. We decided to make a second round on the bottom floor, and I spotted the girls in the place that I was hoping we wouldn't find them in.

"Guys, look. They're in there," I said, walking up to the window of the bridal shop.

The guys walked up beside me, and we stared at the girls from the outside of the glass. For some reason, Becca and Aileen were trying on wedding dresses, while Sarah, Acey, and Kaitlyn watched. We quietly walked into the shop, and stood a few feet away from the girls, watching them silently.

"This is the dress that I am going to wear at my wedding. I don't care. This is the fucking one!" Aileen said.

Zacky, being the retard that he is, had to fucking say something. And he wasn't quiet about it either.

"I thought only virgins were supposed to wear white wedding dresses?" he said.

The girls whipped around to face us. Matt, Brian, and Jimmy were all laughing really hard, along with me. I noticed that Becca and Aileen had started blushing and ran into the dressing room with the other three girls in tow.

I punched Zacky in the arm as hard as I could. Aileen would've been proud of that punch.

"Is that all you fucking think about, Vengeance?" I asked with a laugh.

"I wouldn't have said it if the girls wearing those dresses were virgins," Zacky said.

I pulled another Aileen and kicked Zacky in the shin.

"What the hell do you mean?" Matt asked with a quizzical look on his face.

"Nothing. Zacky didn't mean a fucking thing," I said, shooting death glare at Zacky.

"You fucked my sister?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just kicked at the ground.

"Look, man. I don't care if you are sleeping with my sister. I am over the fact that you two are together. And I'm over the fact that you two have been intimate with each other. I don't care about that shit anymore. But remember what I said: if you break her heart, I'll break you in half."

Matt finished his sentence just as the girls walked back out of the dressing room. Aileen was still blushing as she got back to Zacky, and Becca was still blushing when she got back to me as well. She buried her face in my shoulder, and I just laughed as I kissed the top of her head.

"Were you guys having fun playing dress-up?" Jimmy asked, smiling. Acey punched his shoulder in response.

"Shut the fuck up, llama boy, or I'll tie your dick in knots the next time I catch you sleeping," Becca said, earning several laughs from the group as we headed out of the store and left to go to sound check.

"Jeeze, Becca. I was just joking," Jimmy said, faking the hurt in his voice.

We walked out of the mall, and turned down the street in the direction of the venue. Matt and Sarah were holding hands, as were Brian and Kaitlyn. Jimmy and Zacky were giving Acey and Aileen piggy-back rides, and I had my arm draped around Becca's shoulders.

"You guys should've been with us. We were walking past an Abercrombie & Fitch store, and we saw these two chicks get knocked the fuck out. It was hilarious," Zacky said, slowing his pace down so that he didn't throw his girlfriend off his shoulders.

"Why would we have wanted to be with you guys watching it when we were the ones doing it?" Becca said, looking over at Zacky.

"Wait, you were the one that sucker-punched those two chicks at that Abercrombie store?" I asked.

"Yep. Aileen and me. These two preppy bitches walked up to us while we were in there making fun of the clothes in the store. They asked Sarah to give them yours and Zacky's phone numbers. Sarah said that she wouldn't do it because your girlfriends wouldn't have appreciated it. Then the girl's all like 'Oh, come on. It's not like their girlfriends will ever find out'. That's when Aileen and I told them that we were your girlfriends, and we told them to leave us alone. They told us to make them, so Aileen punched one girl, and I punched the other when she tried to punch me. We were escorted out of the store, and then we went to grab some lunch. Then you guys found us in that bridal shop," Becca said.

She then moved to my other side, and I noticed something glimmer from her nose.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked, stopping in front of everyone, causing them to stop as well.

"What the fuck is what?" Becca asked me.

"What the fuck is that thing on your nose?" I asked, brining my face mere inches from her nose.

"Oh. That. I got my nose pierced while we were at the mall," she said.

"It's cool looking. I like it," I said. I wrapped my arm around her again, and we all continued walking. "Did it hurt?"

"Well, not the initial piercing, but it hurt like a bitch when the piercer took the needle out to put the ring in. I teared when that happened. But other than that, it's just a little sore. It feels like there's a giant booger in my nose that won't go away," Becca said, massaging the left side of her nose.

I leaned down and planted a light kiss on her piercing, getting a smile out of her.

"You'll get used to it. After it heals, then you'll forget it's there at times,' I said, reassuring her.

We got to the venue about 10 minutes early. Becca, Acey, Kaitlyn, and Aileen decided to stay in the dressing room, while Sarah came with us to the stage to set up our equipment.

After I was finished tuning my bass, we all got together and decided what songs we were going to play. We decided to open with To End The Rapture, and go immediately into Bat Country. Then we would play our cover of Pantera's Walk. After that, we decided to play Chapter 4, Burn It Down, Trashed & Scattered, Second Heartbeat, I Won't See You Tonight Part 1, Beast and the Harlot, The Wicked End, Warmness On the Soul and we would end with Unholy Confessions. To put a twist on things, we decided that Matt and I would trade places for Unholy Confessions. It's something that we've been practicing for awhile, but never put into one of our shows. So we decided to go ahead and try it.

We also had a little surprise for Becca. Since her birthday is tomorrow, and we don't have a show tomorrow night, we decided that somewhere in the middle of the show, we would play her our own little metal version of "Happy Birthday". Everyone knows about it except for her, and I'm surprised that no one has told her yet.

I can't wait to see the look on her face.

BECCA'S P.O.V.

I sat on the sectional sofa in the dressing room with the other girls. We were just sitting around talking for about 15 minutes when I heard the guys start playing To End The Rapture. I am kinda bummed out tonight. My birthday is tomorrow and no one has said anything about it to me yet. I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts when someone's fist collided with my shoulder.

"Ow! What the hell was that for?" I asked.

"I punched you because you weren't paying attention to what I was saying to you," Aileen said.

"Alright. What the fuck do you want?"

"I was just asking you what you wanted for your birthday."

"Johnny. That's all I want for my birthday."

"Umm, that's fucking gross. No, seriously. What do you want?"

"Well, you know I'm easy to please when it comes to presents. Just buy me something that you think I'll like, and I'm sure I'll like it."

"What about me, Kaitlyn, and Sarah? We've only known you for a couple months?" Acey asked.

"Just go shopping with Aileen. She can guide you on what to get me. I'm sure that I'll like whatever you guys get me."

As soon as I finished my sentence, the guys walked into the dressing room. Their sound check took almost 2 hours, and by the time they were finished, the line to get into the venue was almost a mile long.

Everyone was really quiet and kept whispering to each other and stealing the occasional glance at me.

"What the fuck is everyone whispering about?" I asked Johnny, who had come over with Zacky to join Aileen and me on the couch.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said, giving a 'shut the fuck up look' to everyone around the room.

"Like hell you don't know why everyone's whispering and looking at me."

When Bullets For Octane came off the stage, the guys were just finished getting all their make-up on. I gave Johnny a quick peck on the lips, and the guys went out onto a pitch-black stage to chants of 'Sevenfold! Sevenfold! Sevenfold!'

The guys had a great set, and had changed some of the songs in their line-up. Sarah told me that they planned on playing I Won't See You Tonight Pt. 1 in place of Eternal Rest and Warmness On the Soul in place of Sidewinder. I thought it would be cool to hear those songs because I have never seen them perform those songs live before. Hell, I've only seen them play live once before, and I was backstage the whole time, because towered over by a security guard, so I didn't get to see anything.

The guys had just played the last note to Second Heartbeat, and Matt started talking to the crowd.

"Alright, Indianapolis. Are you guys having a good fucking time, or what?" he said after taking a sip of his water.

The crowd loudly roared, and Matt got a very satisfied look on his face.

"That's what I like to fucking hear. Now, we have a very special surprise for someone tonight. You guys gotta help me welcome my sister, Becca, to the stage."

My heart dropped to my stomach as Johnny handed his bass to Matt and walked backstage and dragged me out to where Matt was standing.

"Everyone, this is my sister, Becca. She's on tour with us, and she is also dating Johnny Christ here."

I scanned the crowd and noticed that I got glares from 99% of the girls in the crowd, but all the guys sounded their wolf whistles.

"Since her birthday is tomorrow, and we don't have a show tomorrow night, I want you guys to help me in singing her happy birthday."

I think that my cheeks were a deep burgundy color by now. Johnny spun me around and I danced in place with him as the band played their own metal version of 'Happy Birthday'. I was so happy and I felt a couple tears slide down my face as I smiled. Johnny smiled as well and wiped the tears away as the song came to an end. He gave me a light kiss and whispered happy birthday in my ear, then ushered me back to the backstage area.

As soon as I got back there, all the girls ran up to me and gave me hugs as well.

"We wanted to tell you, but the guys made us promise not to," Aileen said.

"You know I would've told you if the guys were doing that for you, asshole," I said after getting my breath back from the bear hug that was given to me by Acey.

"Yeah, but I sealed the promise that I wouldn't tell you about it, to Zacky, with a kiss. And, no offense babe, but I love him more than you," she said, giving me a hug.

I laughed as I returned her a hug, and we decided to watch the rest of the guys' show from the side of the stage. There was an unexpected twist for the last song of their set, which was Unholy Confessions. Johnny sang for the song, while Matt played bass for him.

"Sarah, did you know that they were gonna do that?" I asked with a shocked look on my face.

"Well, they've been practicing it for awhile now, but never decided to put it in one of their shows. I knew they were thinking about it, but I didn't know that they were actually gonna do it," she said, shrugging her shoulders.

After the band played their last note to Unholy Confessions and said their farewells to the crowd, then walked backstage to join us girls.

"Thank you guys so much for that. It made me really happy inside," I said as I hugged all the guys.

"I thought that Johnny was the only one that could make you happy inside?" Jimmy said.

Matt smacked him over the head as everyone laughed at his comment, including me.

The guys cleaned their selves up a little, and then we walked outside for the guys to sign autographs and stuff. After they were done with their little meet & greet, we went back to the hotel to gather our stuff, and then made our way back to the bus.

I got back onto the bus and saw Kitty Vicious sitting on the couch.

"Oh my God! What the hell is Kitty doing here? How did she even get here?" I asked, picking up Kitty and stroking her fur.

"Well, mom was flying out here on business this morning, and Johnny had her bring Kitty to the bus early this morning. He wanted to surprise you," Matt said.

I gave Johnny a long kiss, and then went back to our bed. Before I got in, I placed Kitty in her kennel, changed into my PJ's, and climbed into the bunk with Johnny.

He has been very hands-on since we got back to the bus. He keeps standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, while planting kisses down my neck. I knew what he wanted, and I wasn't gonna hesitate to give it to him.

"Well, you're very touchy-feely tonight, aren't you?"

"I'm just in the mood to play. With you," he said, moving his kisses to my collarbone.

The curtain to our bunk suddenly opened, and Jimmy poked his head in.

"Guys! We gotta leave Becca and Johnny alone tonight! Johnny's about to give Becca one of her birthday presents!"

The both of us sat up as Johnny snapped the curtain shut and zipped it closed. Then he turned to me again.

He looked me in the eye, and then reached over to lightly stroke my face.

"God, you're beautiful."

He scooted closer to me, and placed his face mere inches from mine. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. I moaned as he very sneakily slipped his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he layed me back onto the bunk, and layed on top of me. We layed there for about 10 minutes in a heated make-out session before he ran his hand up the inside of my shirt, causing my breath to quicken. He tugged at the hem of my shirt, and we broke away momentarily so he could remove it, and he discarded it to the side.

He stared deep into my eyes and lightly stroked my face before I pulled him down for more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 12. Please comment!