Tasting Fame

Tasting Fame - Johnny Christ [20]

FF TO DECEMBER 11 (ZACKY'S B-DAY) - ZACKY'S P.O.V.

Blue balls fucking suck. Ever since Aileen got out of the hospital, she's been mad at me, and I don't know why. Ah well. Tonight's my birthday, and I think I'm on my fifth glass of straight Jack. I had just finished my glass and was pouring myself another when Johnny joined me on the couch.

"Dude, what the fuck is up with you and Aileen? Shouldn't you be getting laid right about now?" he asked me.

"Fuck, dude. She's pissed at me, and I don't know why. Every time I ask her, she just gives me this look like she's gonna kick my ass, and storms off. And my back is killing me from her making me sleep on the couch last night," I said, lighting a cigarette.

"Well, I'm gonna go find my woman, cause Aileen is walking over here, and I don't want to know what she's gonna say to you. Good luck, Vengeance."

And with that, Johnny hopped off the couch to go and find Becca. Shortly after he left, Aileen sat down next to me. She leaned her head on my shoulder, and placed her hand on a spot dangerously close to my groin area. I was aching to sleep with her again. Like I said before, blue balls fucking suck. But I didn't want her to have a seizure in the middle of things.

Against my will, I removed her hand from my thigh, and continued to smoke my cigarette and drink my alcohol.

"What the fuck is your problem?" she screamed in my ear.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to keep my feelings hidden.

"Do you not fucking find me attractive anymore, or something?" she screamed again.

I was searching for the right words to say to her when she slapped me. No, slapped isn't the word. She fucking bitch-slapped me. My head was still cocked to the left when she got off the couch and stormed up the stairs. I heard the door to my bedroom slam shut before Johnny joined me once more on the couch. He had a smug look on his face. Either he was happy to see me in pain, or he had just gotten a quick blowjob. I was betting on the last option.

"Dude, you just got bitch-slapped," he said as he started to laugh.

Alright. So maybe I was wrong.

"Shut the fuck up, man."

"Dude, follow her," he said as he slapped my back.

"She's pissed at me, and she'll probably do worse than slapping me if she sees me."

He just smirked at me, then got off the couch and started to make his way up the stairs.

"What are gonna do, mother fucker?" I yelled in his direction. He just ignored me, and continued climbing the stairs.

What the fuck is he gonna do?

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

I heard Zacky say something behind me as I started to climb the stairs, but I just ignored it, and kept making my way towards his bedroom. I had assumed that that was where she was going, seeing as how they shared a bedroom.

I got to the outside of Zacky's room, and pressed my ear to the door. I heard muffled cries coming from the other side. Good fucking job, Zacky. You made her fucking cry.

I lightly knocked on the door, and the sobbing immediately stopped.

"Go the fuck away, Zacky" she said.

"Aileen, it's Johnny. Can I come in?"

"Yeah, I guess," she said.

I opened the door, then immediately closed it. I turned around to notice that Aileen was sitting on the bed with her back to me, and her legs were hanging over the side. I cautiously walked over to the bed and sat on the opposite side of her.

"Aileen, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said.

"Bull shit. I know you're mad at Zacky. You bitch-slap him, and then you come up here, and now you're crying. Now tell me what the fuck is wrong!"

She slowly turned to me with her head still hanging down. After a few moments, she lifted her head to look at me. She stared at me for a few minutes before she spoke.

"Johnny, is Zacky cheating on me?"

I think I hit my jaw on the floor at this point.

"Now what the fuck makes you say that?"

"Because. I mean, he never wants to do anything anymore. Every time I make a move on him, and just slaps me away like he's not interested anymore. I just ..... I just don't know what to do anymore."

I couldn't believe that I was actually having this conversation with her. I mean, I have heard them going at it before, but I've never actually talked about it with them.

"Aileen, Zacky wouldn't cheat on you, and you know that. He's just frustrated. His balls are fucking turning blue!"

"I've been trying to get him to fool around, you know. But every time I do, he turns it down."

This was the most fucking uncomfortable conversation I've ever had in my life.

"Aileen, he's afraid of him hurting you. He doesn't want you to start having a seizure in the middle of you two having sex, or something."

My own comments were making me uncomfortable as hell.

"Then why didn't he just tell me?" she asked as her tears started to dry.

"He says that he's tried to. And you wouldn't talk every time he asked you. Now, I'm gonna go get him, and you guys are gonna talk."

And with that, I left the room. I had to find Zacky and talk to him. I spotted him a few minutes later on the back porch. He was standing there by himself, smoking a cigarette. When he spotted me, he offered me one of his Marlboro's, which I gladly accepted. After a few moments of awkward silence, I decided to tell him what was up with his girlfriend.

"So, I found out what was wrong with your girl," I said as I flicked some ashes.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" he said before taking another drag.

"Dude, she just wants a piece of ass. YOUR ass."

He just cocked his head to the side a little and stared at me. Mother fucker wasn't getting the hint. I just stared at him for a little longer, hoping that he would understand. Then his eyes bugged out and his jaw dropped. Fucker finally got it.

"But ..... but," he stuttered.

"Dude, just go talk to her."

He smiled at me, and then he ran inside, and then up the stairs, skipping them two at a time.

AILEEN'S P.O.V.

I can't believe that I just had that conversation with Johnny. I was talking to my best friend's boyfriend about how I wanted to get laid.

"Aileen, babe. Can we talk?"

Zacky had just walked through the door. I could tell it was him from his voice, but I wasn't facing him. A few minutes later, I felt the bed shift, and then Zacky scooted close enough to me that I could feel his body heat.

"So, you wanna have sex huh?" he asked, a smirk clearly evident by his tone.

"You're are such a fucking insensitive bastard!" I screamed.

I got off the bed as Zacky lunged at me to keep me from walking away. I ran towards the door, but he caught me before I could open the door and flipped me around, and semi-slammed me against the door.

"Will you just talk to me, please?" he said.

"Fucking let me go!" I said, and my fist connected with his cheek. He let me go as he stumbled backwards and fell onto the floor.

He just clutched his cheek as he stared at me, then flashed me a smirk.

"I love it when you're forceful with me," he said.

I just stared at him as he layed on the floor. I couldn't tell if he was seriously enjoying my being rough with him, or if he was just being an idiot.

"Are you on something?" I asked. "Since when did you like it when I hit you?"

"Uh...... since now?"

It was more of a question than a statement. We just stared at each other for a few more minutes.

"Baby, come here," he said as he stretched out his arms.

When I didn't move, he got off the floor and sat on the edge of the bed. He patted a spot next to himself, then he made that pouty-face and stuck out his bottom lip.

"What are you, a baby? I'm not having sex with someone who must wear protective undergarments."

"Let me show you just how much of a "big boy" I am," he said.

I just slapped my forehead. I can't believe he just said that.

"You never answered my question: are you on something?"

"I had a few drinks," he said with a smile.

Out in the hallway, I could hear Johnny yelling at whoever was in the bathroom.

"Hurry the fuck up, man! I gotta piss!" he said.

"Hold your fucking horses!" said the other voice, who I recognized as Jimmy.

"Fucking horses? I don't have any of those. But I have an anaconda in my pants. Should I hold that instead?" Johnny asked.

I couldn't help it. I had to laugh at that. Zacky started laughing too. Then our eyes locked.

"Will you please just come over here and sit and talk to me?" he asked with sincerity.

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him.

"So, what's wrong with you?" he asked.

"Zacky, why is it that every time I made a move on you, you pushed me away?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes as I looked up to him.

"Well, you had just gotten out of the hospital for your seizure and I didn't want you to have another one in the middle of us doing something."

"Well, tell me this then: how long have we been together?"

"Three months," he said.

"Okay. And when the fuck have I ever had a seizure during sex?"

"Ummmmm, never? Good point," he said.

"Why couldn't you have just treated me the way you normally do, and not some different way?"

He just looked into my eyes, like he was trying to read me.

"I didn't mean to treat you any differently, and I didn't know that it was upsetting you. I was just scared of hurting you," he said.

"Well, stop it!" I said with a laugh. He laughed as well, and then we looked at each other once more.

We both leaned in, and our lips soon touched. God, how I've missed this. He placed his hand on the side of my face as he ran his tongue across my bottom lip. We sat there kissing for about 5 minutes when Zacky abruptly stopped and got up off the bed. He walked, more like ran, over to the door to make sure it was locked. A smile made its way onto my face as he came back to the bed.

He once again brought his lips to mine as he climbed onto me, straddling my waist, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and lowered myself onto the bed. Shortly after, we began to work on getting each other's clothes off.

I couldn't imagine my life any more perfect than it is right now.

BECCA'S P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV as people started filing out of the door, leaving the party. I was trying to find something decent on TV to watch, but was finding it difficult, as Johnny was leaning into me and nibbling on my neck. He was succeeding in turning me on, but I wanted to wait until more people were out of the house first.

"Johnny, stop. There are still people here," I said in-between breaths.

I felt him smile against my neck, and that just made it even harder for me to resist.

Thankfully, Aileen and Zacky walked down the stairs, allowing me a distraction.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I asked, causing Johnny to groan in reply, and then lay his head on my shoulder.

They sat on the loveseat that was right next to the couch that Johnny and I were on. I noticed then that they were holding hands. Something they haven't done in a week. Then I noticed that they were cuddling. Also something that they haven't done in a week. Aileen sensed me looking at her, and barely shifted her head so that she could look at me as well. I raised my left eyebrow at her, and she just grinned.

"It's about fucking time," I mouthed.

It was about this time that Johnny had started to work on my neck again. I layed back so I was stretching across the couch, and he followed me. I was now laying on my back and he was laying on top of me. He found my spot on the left side of neck, and stayed there, knowing I was enjoying it.

We heard some shuffling beside us, and he stopped momentarily.

"Becca, we're gonna go to bed. I'm tired, and we've gotta go shopping tomorrow anyways. Night," Aileen said.

Zacky and Aileen said their goodnights, and then retreated up the stairs. It wasn't until we heard the distant sound of a shutting door that Johnny began to work on my neck, yet again.

"There are other spots that you could be kissing, you know," I said.

"I know. But I like this one. And I know you do too," he said.

"You're one horny mother fucker."

"You know it, babe."

"Well, you're gonna be on your own tonight. I gotta get up early, and I'm just worn out right now."

He just gave me the saddest, most pitiful look ever. I gave him a deep kiss, then pulled him off the couch and we made our way to my bedroom. He disappeared down to his room for a second, and just as I had stripped down to my underclothes and climbed under the covers, he returned. Without looking at me, he started to make his way towards my bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He slowly turned to look at me, then pointed down. I followed his body downwards, and tried to hide my laughter as I noticed a very developed hard-on.

"Laugh all you want. I got something I gotta take care of before I go to sleep."

He went into my bathroom and shut the door. A few moments later, I heard the shower start, and tried to go to sleep to the sounds of the water.

Right as I was about to drift off to sleep, I heard Johnny making grunting noises from the bathroom. I felt bad, but laughed to myself. I did kinda find the situation funny.

I rolled over to face away from the bathroom, and tried again to get some sleep. After about 20 more minutes, the shower was turned off, and the Johnny came out of the bathroom. I rolled back over to notice him staring at me, and I just laughed at him some more. He picked a random towel off the floor to dry his hair, then walked over the side of the bed that wasn't occupied.

"You gonna get into bed with me, or are you gonna just stand there staring at me all day?" I said.

He smiled slightly, then took off the towel that was around his waist and discarded it to my pile of dirty laundry. He pulled the blankets back, and then got under them and pulled them up to his mid-back. We scooted together, and he kissed the tip of my nose before we finally fell asleep.

FF TO DECEMBER 23 - MATT'S P.O.V.

"Dude, this place smells like shit!" I said as I walked through the door with Johnny, Zacky, Aileen, Jimmy and Brian. We were all running around with Johnny as he was getting Becca's Christmas gifts. Leave it to him to wait until the last minute. Aileen's cell phone suddenly rang.

"Hello? ..... okay, put her on ..... hey what's up? ..... are you serious? ..... when did you find out? ..... wow. Is that good or bad? ..... Of course not ..... all right. I'll see you when we get home ..... later."

"What the fuck was that all about? I asked.

"Nothing. That was this girl that I work with. Her name's Alexx. We're pretty close, and she called to tell me she was pregnant."

Everyone just shook their heads and went back to looking at the present that Johnny had picked out for Becca.

"Dude, she'll fucking love it. It looks exactly like her old one," I said.

He walked over to the saleslady who helped us get everything we needed. I carried the stuff out to my car, then I dropped Brian, Zacky, and Jimmy off at the house, then Johnny, Aileen, and myself drove to another place. Johnny had one other surprise for her. He has turned into such a sap. I called Jimmy to make sure that Becca wouldn't be able to see the three of us when we got home. He said that he'd make sure they were all swimming.

When I got home with Becca's stuff, Johnny ran inside to find Becca and keep her occupied while Aileen and I put both of her presents in the extra garage that was normally hers. I knew for sure that Becca wouldn't go in there. The only time she would be in there was when her car was parked in there. And seeing as how she technically didn't have one anymore, she wouldn't be in there for anything.

After Aileen and I got everything situated in the garage, we closed the door, and made our way into the back yard where everyone was now at. When we got there, I noticed Becca yelling to someone on Johnny's phone.

Oh shit.

"I can't believe you'd even have the fucking guts to call him, or anyone else in this band after what you did, you bitch!" she said.

Then she chucked Johnny's phone, and it ended up bouncing on the pavement, breaking off a few pieces, then landed in the deep end of the pool.

Everyone was just staring at her as she clasped her hands over her face. She just stared at Johnny as he stared back at her.

"Johnny, I'm so sorry," she whispered.

He just continued to stare at her.

"Who were you talking to anyways?" I asked her.

"That was Valary. She called Johnny's phone looking for you, and his phone was near me when she called, so I answered it. And, as you've seen, I flipped my fucking lid."

She then took off her top so she was just standing there in her sports bra and shorts, then dived into the pool to retrieve what was left of Johnny's phone. She got it out of the pool and then gave it back to him. Then she ran inside without another word, and Johnny followed close behind her.

Everyone just went back to their business in the pool. The only one's that weren't here were Becca and Johnny. I had a pair of swim trunks laying on the back porch, so I changed into them behind a tree and joined everyone else.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

BECCA'S P.O.V.

I was so excited for tonight. I haven't been together with family or friends for Christmas since before Matt's band got big. After our dad split, my mom had to work all the time to support us. So she was never around, and was always working on holidays. Then after Avenged Sevenfold started touring and stuff, they were never home for holidays. This is the first Christmas they've been home since 2000. I've always celebrated it with Aileen and her family. But, with everything that's happened over the past few months, she celebrates it with us now.

Anyways, the whole gang was over tonight. Acey, Kaitlyn, Sarah, Aileen, me, Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny, and Brian. Everyone had their own little family things tomorrow night, and that's why we decided to have our little get together tonight. I went out last night with Aileen and Acey while the guys were drinking at the house to get Johnny a new cell phone. I can't believe that I threw his old one into the pool. I got him another present too. But we'll save that for later. *wink wink*

We had all just finished dinner and were sitting in the living room around the Christmas tree and talking. Matt and Johnny disappeared because they had to go fetch some more presents. They suddenly appeared in the front doorway, Matt carrying a large box, and Johnny clutching something in his hand. I gave them questioning looks but they just smiled at me.

When they got settled, we went in a circle, giving presents to our significant others. Matt got Sarah a six karat diamond tennis bracelet. She almost cried. She got him a huge bowl of hair gel. The look on his face was priceless when he thought that she was being for real. Her real gift was a set of antique microphone equipment. They hugged for about a year before we could continue. Zacky, Jimmy, and Brian got Aileen, Acey, and Kaitlyn similar bracelets like Matt got Sarah. I guess they all went shopping together. But the girls loved them all the same. Aileen got Zacky a carton of cigarettes, and a custom guitar. She totally stole that from me. Kaitlyn got Brian a huge bottle of liquor, a new fedora, and something else that she whispered in his ear. Whatever it was, it made him happy.

Then we came to Acey. I already knew what she was gonna tell Jimmy, and, to be honest, I was scared of how he was gonna take it.

Acey took his hands in hers then looked into his eyes.

"Jimmy, baby. There's something I need to tell you."

Jimmy's facial expression didn't change, but the lump that I saw that was forming in his throat told me that he was nervous.

"Jimmy ..... I'm pregnant."

You could've filled the pool with all the eggnog that was now on the living room floor.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Yes, Jimmy. I am very serious. I found out for sure yesterday."

"Well, ummmmm, wow. This ..... this is amazing! How far along are you?"

"About six weeks."

He smiled the biggest smile that I've ever seen him with, and hugged her. We all clapped for them, and when everyone died down, there was just Johnny left to give his presents to me.

"Becca, if you'd please follow me, I've got something to give you.

I just gave him a look that said 'what the fuck', as he grabbed my hand and stood me up. Before I could protest, Matt had covered my eyes with a blindfold, then Johnny took my shoulders and guided me out to the front yard.

"Johnny, why the fuck are you leading me outside?" I asked.

Instead of answering me, we suddenly stopped. Someone removed my blindfold, and what was sitting in front of me was a breathtaking new car. It looked just like my old one, except for the fact that it was red.

I spun around and gave whoever was behind me, which happened to be Matt, the biggest bear hug of my life. Then I ran over to Johnny and gave him one as well.

"You're welcome," he said after getting his breath back. "But there's one more thing I have for you on this fine evening."

We walked back into the living room, where the huge box that Matt had been carrying earlier was now sitting on the table. Everyone was smiling at me. I guess they knew what was up. Johnny guided me over to an open spot on the couch in front of the box, the he turned to look at me and spoke.

"I hate to bring up painful memories, but I feel bad for what Valary did to you. I know that nothing can ever take the place of Kitty V, but I think I have found a suitable replacement."

Johnny then lifted the lid off the box and lifted out a tiny black kitten with a bright red bow wrapped around it. It looked just like my old cat, except this one had green eyes instead of yellow ones.

Without realizing it, I had started to cry. But they were tears of happiness. I gave Johnny a kiss, then took the kitten out of his hands. I curled up into my arms and purred lightly as it started to go to sleep. I layed it back into the make-shift bed that was in the box, then went back to hug Johnny.

After about another hour of sitting around and talking, drinking beer, and kidding with one another, we retreated to our seperate rooms. Except for Matt and Sarah, who went back to her apartment for the night, and Brian and Kaitlyn, who went back to Kaitlyn's apartment for the night.

When I got to my room, Johnny went to his to do a quick change, and I took the opportunity to change into something a little more comfortable. I still owed Johnny for what I did to him the night of Zacky's birthday, and for everything that he did for me today.

Just as I was putting my robe on, Johnny walked back into my room with the same clothes on that he was wearing before. 'Probably just took a piss' I thought to myself.

"Before we go to bed, there's something I need to give you."

I pulled a new cell phone from my nightstand and gave it to him.

"Figured you would need a new one," I said as I took a seat on my bed.

He smirked and put the cell phone back on my nightstand. He then sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"You know something? Suddenly, I'm not so tired," he said as he leaned over to kiss me. After a few moments, he pulled away and smirked at me again.

"How about you let me see what you're wearing underneath that robe of yours?"

I smirked seductively and put a hand on the knot on my robe, fixing to untie it, when I looked up to the side, bit my lip, and declined.

"Uhm, no."

I slyly smiled, leaving Johnny a bit disappointed.

"But why?" he said, pouting his lips.

"Cause I say so."

I started to walk off into the bathroom, when he jumped off of the bed and ran to grab my arm, stopping me.

"Rebecca, please don't make me beg," he stated, the passion burning in his eyes as he pleaded with me.

I let out a hearty, brief, laugh and smiled at him. With his hand still on my arm, I led him back into the room, and he gladly followed.

"Good boy," I stated as I turned him around and pushed him onto the bed on his back.

He propped himself up with his elbows and got ready for a "show". I started to walk towards him slowly, his feet and legs were hanging off the bed, straddled a bit. I walked in between them and stopped.

He looked up at me, waiting for my next move, and I slowly bent down and gave him a light brush of my lips upon his own. He squirmed a bit, wanting to kiss me, but I wouldn't let him.

I stood back up and this time actually untied my robe, taking it off as I climbed onto the bed and straddled Johnny's waist.

His hands found their way to my waist and he rested them upon the fine black lace of the lingerie cami that I wore, and I bent down and started to suck on the nape of his neck.

A slight moan left his lips and his hands wandered to the bottom of my cami, and he fumbled it in his hands.

Finally gaining a grip, he slipped it off of me, and that was our only pause, as I soon went back to nibbling on his neck and kissing down his chest, his shirt causing slight problems, but not majorly as I pushed it up some to get it out of my way.

I sat back up and my heart was racing. I could tell with the slight panting he was breathing out, his heart was beating even faster.

I smiled down to him, and he finally sat up, holding the small of my back so I wouldn't fall off of him as he adjusted himself to be comfortable, but ready to take me.

As soon as he had finished moving, his lips crashed upon my own, surprising me, and we were caught in a passionate lip lock.

My hands grabbed the bottom of his shirt and I tugged it off of him, our bare chests touching each other now, the heat radiating off of our bodies.

Johnny's arm slipped around my waist, and he quickly turned me over to be under him, and soon he was on top, straddling me. I fumbled with his belt buckle furiously, trying to get it off of him as if it were a time bomb, and he only watched me for the second that it took me.

As soon as his belt was off, I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and he laid down on top of me now, in between my legs.

He kissed me hard once more, now that he was closer and on top, and one hand held him from crushing me, and the other took off his pants, with much help from his legs as well. My arms were wrapped around his neck as he started to kiss down to my jaw line, then my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips as he sucked on my neck, and I felt him smile upon my skin.

By now, my legs were wrapped around his waist, and the only thing keeping us from penetration were the thin lace boyshorts, and his boxers.

But those would be gone soon.

As if he read my mind, Johnny's hands wandered from the bed to the bit of lace covering my bottom half and he broke from my neck and kneeled in between my legs.

He brought them together on one side of him, and I watched him delicately slip off the boyshorts and throw them onto the floor just before he took off his boxers.

Now completely naked, Johnny was right back in between my legs and was kissing my chest again. It was just teasing, torture, and restraint that we both wanted to feel, and what we accomplished that would soon lead us to amazing sex.

"Johnny. Condom," I sighed breathlessly under him, and he stopped his kissing right in between my breasts and groaned before getting up and searching for one in his jeans' pocket.

He found one and held it up to me, let out a chuckle, and came back to bed with it as he climbed back on top of me, but didn't put it on right away.

Johnny resumed his kissing from in between my breasts and started to lead down my stomach again and got dangerously close to that one body part a girl has.

Instead of continuing downwards, Johnny stopped, and came back up to my level, gave me a small peck on the lips, and I heard him tear the condom wrapper above my head and soon he put it on.

Now we're getting to the real deal.

Johnny pushed himself inside of me and I breathed in a sharp gasp, my nails slightly pressing into his back. He moved in and out of me slowly, building up the sexual tension, and also making the pleasure more enjoyable for myself, though I could feel him restraining from thrusting faster.

My nails dug deeper into his back with each slide, and soon I felt the pressure to be unbearable.

"Johnny, harder," I breathed into his ear, and he did as I commanded. No disagreements.

Twenty minutes later, I was reaching my peak, and I could feel Johnny reaching his as well.

My breathing started to get harder and faster and I soon felt my muscles tighten, and Johnny's small noises turned to grunts and groans.

"Oh god Rebecca," his breathless voice barely audibly whispered just as both of us reached our peaks, and my sighs had turned to screams.

Both of us soon relaxed and we knew that we were finished for the night.

We lay next to each other, fully on the bed now, our breathing heavy, and beads of sweat either rolling off our bodies, or drying in the cold air.

"Be right back," Johnny whispered into my ear and he got up and went to dispose of the condom. I found this to be the time to climb under the covers.

When he got back, I was barely between sleep and being awake, and he climbed into bed with me, not bothering to put on anything in case someone walked in. Hell, I didn't even bother to put anything on. I just wanted to sleep.

"Babe, hold me," I sighed, and I soon felt his arms wrap around me, and a small kiss was planted on the lower nape of my neck.

"Goodnight. I love you," he whispered into my ear when he took his lips from my skin.

"Love you," I barely could manage to murmur before I fell asleep in his arms, his eyes still watching me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 20. Please comment!