Tasting Fame

Tasting Fame - Johnny Christ [03]

BECCA'S P.O.V.

The same night that Aileen, Acey and I had our little movie-fest, I had this weird dream. Well, it wasn't really weird, but it was one that I wasn't expecting to have. It started out with me getting married to Johnny, and Matt was so pissed that he beat Johnny to death. Then I ended up killing myself by hanging myself in my bathroom. Right after I kicked the chair out from under my feet, I woke up to someone violently shaking me.

"Reby, wake up!", a familiar voice said.

"Leave her alone, retard. It's only 6:30 in the morning. Besides, last time I tried to wake her up, she gave me a black eye, remember?" said a different, yet familiar voice.

"Yeah, but she's my sister, and she wouldn't do that to me."

I opened my eyes to see Matt and Brian standing next to my bed. I shot up to a sitting position, hitting my brother's nose in the process. He stumbled back clutching his nose, and the blood started flooding down his face.

"There goes that theory!" Brian shouted, laughing.

"Shit! Matt, I'm so sorry. Let's get you cleaned up before you get blood everywhere."

"Good one, Becca. Now we all know why your nickname is 'grace'."

"Shut up, Brian and give me a hand here."

Brian helped me get Matt to my bathroom where we cleaned up his face. I gave him a nice bruise, but I didn't break anything. The band would kill me if I ever broke his nose.

"What are you guys doing home so soon? I thought you weren't going to be home for another 2 weeks?" I said to Matt as I finished wiping the blood from his face.

"Well, our last concert was 3 days ago. Then we had 2 radio shows and a TV interview that were scheduled for next weekend. But we did all that stuff early so that we could get off the road. We wanted to surprise you.."

"Oh, so that's why you were on that, ummm, INTERESTING show on MTV."

"Oh, shit. You saw that?" Matt and Brian said at the same time.

"Yeah, but I kinda wish that I hadn't because after we leave this bathroom, I'm gonna go kick Zacky's ass."

"No, you can't tell Zacky that you know about that, no matter how much it pissed you off. I'm your brother, so trust me when I say he's already scared of you enough, as it is."

Our ears were immediately greeted with a loud, girlish scream, after which Zacky and Jimmy ran into my closet and shut the door. I ran to the closet door and pounded on it.

"What the hell are you guys doing?"

"We're hiding," Zacky said in a voice barely audible enough to be considered a whisper.

"From what? And get out of my closet."

"There's a strange girl sleeping in my bed." Zacky said, coming out of the closet while stepping behind me and grabbing one of my shoulders with his hand while pointing a finger down the hallway with the other.

"Mine, too." Jimmy said while he cautiously stepped out of the closet himself.

"Zacky, you always find random girls in your bed. Same for you, Jimmy. You guys get drunk and wake up the next morning, not remembering what you did the night before." I said with a smirk.

Brian just stood to the side, his head volleying with the conversation, his face alight with amusement at what was taking place before him.

"But we were all together last night. We didn't even get home until about 30 minutes ago. This time's different. You KNOW we didn't sleep with anyone!" Zacky and Jimmy said in their own defense.

"Let the record show that the two of them have said they DIDN'T sleep with the strange girl that they found in their bed the morning after getting drunk." Matt said.

"Yeah, that'll never happen again," I said, trying to contain my laughter.

"BECCA! COME HERE NOW, PLEASE!" Aileen yelled from down the hall.

"I'll be back guys."

"Who was that?" the guys asked in unison.

"I'll explain later," I said, and made my way down to the end of the hallway where Zacky's room was at. On my way, I noticed that the door of the room next to Zacky's, which was Johnny's room, was cracked open. I looked in to notice that Johnny had already passed out cold on his bed.

"Loser." I said to myself.

I got to Zacky's room where Aileen and Acey were conversing quietly with their knees pulled up to their chests.

"What's wrong with you two?"

"Well, I woke up to Jimmy standing over me, and she woke up to Zacky standing over her, it just scared us is all, and what are they doing home so early, I thought they weren't supposed to be home for another 2 weeks?" Acey said in one breath.

"For starters, they're home early because they're done with they're tour. They did all their end-of-the-tour promo stuff early so they could come home and surprise me. And second, what are you guys so worked up about? I thought you were just dying to meet them? I mean, hell. Aileen, you were the one humping the TV because they were showing Zacky."

"That was just a joke. You know that I'm always doing stuff like that to add a dramatic effect to the situation. I'm not THAT obsessed with Zacky."

"I know, I know. So, what are you guys gonna do?"

"Well, we're gonna take our stuff to the guestroom so that Zacky and Jimmy can have their rooms back. Then we'll just chill until we go to the movies tonight." Acey said.

"Did I hear someone say 'movie'?" Johnny said as he stood in the doorway.

"Oh my god, Johnny!" I said as I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. "What are you doing up? I thought you were asleep?"

"All the yelling that's going on around here woke me up after I passed out, and I couldn't get back to sleep. Then the guys asked me to come in here to see if your friends were alright. I came down here to check on you guys, and here I am!" he said with a goofy look on his face. "I missed you Becca."

"I missed you too, Johnny."

"Ms. Sanders, are you gonna tell us who your fine friends are?" Jimmy asked as the other four guys walked into the room. Johnny and I quickly pulled away from each other as our cheeks tinged with a slight pinkness.

"Well...." I said, turning to the girls. They both seemed a little shy at fist, but they got over the nervousness and introduced themselves to the guys.

"Hi. My name is Alexx, but everyone calls me Acey, and I'm the one Jimmy found in his bed." She went from left to right, shaking the guys' hands, ending with Jimmy. She blushed and stood to the side so Aileen could introduce herself.

"And my name's Aileen. I'm the one that Zacky found in his bed." She went from right to left, shaking the guys' hands, ending with Zacky. She blushed as well.

"I know you from somewhere......oh! You're Reby's best friend from 10th grade, aren't you?" Matt asked Aileen. "Reby wrote me a while ago and told me all about you. I have a picture of you guys that she sent me. It's a picture of you guys the summer before 11th grade at the beach."

"Yep that's me. And Acey here, we met at Hot Topic yesterday. We made friends with her, and now she's in our gang."

"Well, are we all just gonna stand here shooting-the-shit all day, or are we gonna go downstairs?" Brian asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

We all made our way downstairs to watch a little TV. Jimmy sat down next to Acey on the loveseat, and the rest of us sat on the sectional sofa. The seating went like this: Matt on the far left side, me next to him, Johnny in the middle, Zacky on the other side of Johnny, and Aileen on the far right. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. I was flipping through the channels and there was nothing interesting on. That is, until I landed on MTV where they were showing a re-run of the interview that the guys did the day before. Zacky immediately reached across Johnny and tried to get the remote from me. I hid the remote in my bra, and Zacky hesitated to retrieve it.

"TRY to get that remote, and I'll break your nose," Matt threatened.

Jimmy, being the sly guy that he is, jumped off the loveseat that was next to the TV and turned it off. He quickly returned to the loveseat, and tried to make it look like nothing happened.

"What'd you turn the TV off for? I was watching that" I said.

"Sorry. Muscle spasm."

"Muscle spasm, my ass. Hey, Zacky, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," he said standing up.

"Remember about 6 months ago, when you guys were in town for a concert, and you asked me to sleep with you? Does that offer still stand?"

All eyes were bugged out and on me at that point. I gave Aileen a slight wink, and she immediately realized what I was up to. Zacky was standing in front of me with a shocked, yet excited look on his face, and I stood up, coming face-to-face with him. I leaned in like I was going to kiss him, and then I kneed him in the groin. He fell to the floor whimpering.

"That's for telling the whole world that I was a virgin."

"You....saw....the....show....already?" Zacky said in between sobs.

"Yeah, I saw it yesterday morning. But, I think I've hurt you enough, so, we're even now," I said with a slight smirk. I sat back down, and we all ended up watching a movie on PayPerView. I layed my head on Matt's shoulder and fell asleep.

I woke up at around 4 in the afternoon, and everyone else was still asleep. Acey's head was in Jimmy's lap, Aileen and Zacky had their heads together, and I was laying across Matt and Johnny, with my feet in Matt's lap, and my head in Johnny's lap. I jumped up and started poking Johnny to wake him up.

"Johnny *poke, poke* wake up."

He just layed there and started drooling all over the couch in the spot where my head had been only moments before. Since he wouldn't wake up, I started poking him harder.

"Johnny! *jab, jab* Wake your ass up!"

"Alright, alright! I'm up already!. What's the hurry?"

"Nothing," I said, and skipped off to wake everyone else up.

"Alright, all you lazy bums, it's 4 in the afternoon and we're going to the movies tonight. Who's going?"

Everyone made random grunting noises acknowledging they were going. Since none of us had anything better to do, we decided to start getting ready. Acey got dressed in a black skirt with a lime-green ribbon around the waist, a black and lime-green zip-up corset, a hoodie with The Used on it, and a pair of black ballerina slippers. Her make up was thick black eyeliner, green eye shadow, and clear lip gloss, and she had a lime-green ribbon tied in a bow going under her neck, kinda like a headband. Aileen dressed in her new black and teal bondage pants, a black shirt that said "I'm Just One Big Ray Of Fucking Sunshine, Aren't I?", a pair of boots and a jacket. Her make-up consisted of black eyeliner, blue eye shadow, and clear lip gloss, and her hair was down and naturally wavy. As for me, I dressed kinda like Acey. I put on the black and pink lace-up corset that I bought at Hot Topic, a pair of dark blue jeans, a pair of black 4 inch clodhopper heels, and my Avenged Sevenfold hoodie. I decided to wear my hear down and straight. My make-up was foundation, light pink eye shadow, black eyeliner and pink lip gloss.

By the time all the girls were ready, it was almost 6:30. Us girls met in the hallway, and we headed downstairs to meet up with the guys.

We saw that the guys were wearing their usual band t-shirts, jeans, and black eyeliner, and Johnny had his hair in a mowhawk. The looks on the guys' faces when we go to the living room was priceless. They looked like mannequins. Zacky wouldn't stop staring at Aileen, and Jimmy was drooling over Acey. Brian looked pissed, and Johnny and Matt were staring in my direction. Matt punched Johnny in the shoulder, and then glared at me.

"You are definitely not wearing that top, Rebecca Ann Sanders," he growled.

"Thanks for the concern, Matt, but I'm a big girl. I will wear whatever I please, thanks."

He gave me a look of hurt, but understood. We ended up having to take two cars because not everyone would fit in just one. The guys all piled into Matt's car, and us girls piled into my car. We decided that was best, because nobody wanted any babies being made in their back seats. We decided to go see 'Dawn Of the Dead'. I had already seen it once before, and I liked it, but I thought the ending sucked. We bought our tickets, grabbed our snacks and went to get some seats. We chose seats that were about halfway back from the screen. Matt and Brian sat in the middle by themselves. They were bummed because they were the only ones that were by themselves. Johnny and I weren't together, but we acted like it sometimes. I mean, I liked him. Matt knew I had a crush on him, but everyone else, even Johnny, was too stupid to notice, but Matt didn't know how much I really loved him. I can't tell Johnny how I really feel. What if he doesn't love me back?

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

We were coming home from our tour early to surprise Matt's sister. I hope she's not walking around in her underwear or anything. I wouldn't cover my eyes if she was, but I didn't want Matt to kick my ass for staring at his half naked sister.

We pulled into the driveway, and saw that all the lights were off. She was obviously asleep. We decided to leave our stuff in the car and deal with it in the morning. We got into the house, and Brian went with Matt to see Becca while I decided to head off to bed.

"Zacky, Jimmy, you guys gonna go to bed?"

"We're gonna have a drink first," Zacky said.

"K. 'Night"

"'Night, Johnny" they said in unison.

I trudged up to my room and fell asleep on top of the covers, with my clothes still on.

I woke up to a very high-pitched, girlish scream that could only come from Jimmy. I looked at the clock and it read 6:47. Great. I've only been asleep for 17 minutes. I rolled over to face the wall, and went back to sleep.

"BECCA! COME DOWN HERE NOW, PLEASE!" I heard someone scream from down the hall.

6:54. Only 7 minutes of sleep this time. Man, I wish people would shut up so I can sleep. I rolled over to face the door, and tried to go back to sleep. I noticed Becca peek into my room, but I pretended like I was still asleep. She muttered something, then left. 10 minutes later I still hadn't fallen asleep, so I changed my clothes. I stripped down to my boxers and pulled on a clean pair of pants, and just as I was zipping them up, the guys came into my room.

"Dude, put a shirt on!" Brian said.

I flipped him off.

"What do you guys want?" I said with a slight attitude.

"Well, Becca's got some friends over. One was sleeping in my bed, and the other was sleeping in Jimmy's bed. It freaked us out, and now they're hiding in my room. Will you go in there and tell us if it's safe for the rest of us to go in?" Zacky said.

"Why me?"

"Cause. Becca almost broke Matt's nose already. Brian's just a pussy, and Jimmy and I kinda screamed at whoever's in the room with her. I think we scared 'em.,"

"Whatever." I mumbled.

I put on a clean shirt, and then I walked down the hall to Zacky's room and stood in the doorway.

"Well, we're gonna take our stuff to the guestroom so that Zacky and Jimmy can have their rooms back. Then we'll just chill until we go to the movies tonight," said the girl with the lime-green streaked hair.

"Did I hear someone say 'movie'?" I said.

"Oh my God, Johnny!" Becca squealed, and she ran over to me, giving me the world's biggest hug. "What are you doing up? I thought you were asleep?"

"All the yelling that's going on around here woke me up after I passed out, and I couldn't get back to sleep. The guys asked me to come in here to make sure that your friends were okay, so I came to find you, and here I am!" I said. "I missed you Becca."

"I missed you too, Johnny."

I wanted to kiss her so bad, but they guys walked in and ruined the moment.

"Ms. Sanders, are you gonna tell us who your fine friends are?" Jimmy asked as the other four guys walked into the room. Becca and I quickly pulled away from each other as our cheeks tinged with a slight pinkness.

Becca turned to the girls, and, after a moment's hesitation, they introduced themselves. The one with the brown hair with blue bangs and black tips introduced herself as Aileen, and the one with lime-green streaked hair said her name was Acey. Matt figured out that Aileen was a friend of Becca's that was in the picture Becca sent him while we were on tour.

"Well, are we all just gonna stand here shooting-the-shit all day, or are we gonna go downstairs?" Brian asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

We all made our way downstairs to the living room. Jimmy sat with Acey on the loveseat, and the rest of us sat on the sectional. Matt sat on the far left, Becca sat next to him, I sat on Becca's right side, Zacky sat next to me, then Aileen sat on the far right. Becca flipped on the TV to MTV and she almost saw something that the whole band hoped she would never see. Zacky reached across me to try and get the remote from Becca who put the remote down her bra. Zacky paused and thought about taking it, and Matt threatened to break his nose. Thankfully, Jimmy turned off the TV before the show got to the part that we didn't want her to see. She asked Jimmy why he turned the TV off, and he said it was a muscle spasm. Haha. Yeah, right.

Zacky was still leaning over me when Becca spoke to him.

"Zacky, remember a couple months ago, when you guys were in town for a concert, and you asked me to sleep with you? Does that offer still stand?"

All eyes were bugged out and on Becca at that point. She gave Aileen a slight wink, and Aileen's expression immediately turned into a smile. Zacky just stood there with a shocked, yet excited look on his face, and Becca stood up to face him. She leaned in like she was going to kiss him, and then kneed him in the groin. He fell to the floor whimpering.

"That's for telling the whole world that I was a virgin."

"You....saw....the....show....already?" Zacky said in between sobs.

"Yeah, I saw it yesterday morning. But, I think I've hurt you enough, so, we're even now," I said with a slight smirk.

Becca sat back down between Matt and I, and we ordered a movie on PayPerView. She layed her head on Matt's shoulder and fell asleep almost instantly. I wish it was my shoulder she was laying her head on.

I was woken up several hours later to someone poking me.

"Johnny! *jab, jab* Wake your ass up!"

It was Becca waking me up. She could've picked a better way to do so.

"Alright, alright! I'm up already! What's the hurry?" I said in a daze.

"Nothing," she said while a small smile played on her lips.

She went around the living room waking everyone else up. She made an announcement about going to the movies, or something like that. I wasn't coherant enough to fully understand people yet. She asked who was going to the movies, and we all made small grunting noises to acknowledge that we heard her.

The girls ran upstairs to get ready. While the girls were doing their thing upstairs, all the guys got their stuff out of the car, and took it up to our rooms. All the girls were in Becca's room and they were blaring Waking The Fallen. Us guys were ready to leave in about thirty minutes. We were wearing our usual band t-shirts, jeans, and black eyeliner. The other guys had their hair combed down, and I put mine up in a mowhawk. However, in true female fashion, the girls took two hours longer than we did. The five of us were watching Fuse when the girls finally came downstairs. And wow. Becca's friends looked nice, but I was too busy looking at Becca to notice exactly what they were wearing. She looked stunning. She was wearing a pink and black lace-up corset, a pair of dark blue jeans, 4 inch heels that made her a good 9 or 10 inches taller than me, an Avenged Sevenfold hoodie, and her hair was let down and straight. Her make-up was amazing and made her look all the more beautiful. Matt noticed that I was staring and punched me in the shoulder. I went to shake Zacky and Jimmy out of their trances as Matt got pissed at Becca for the corset she was wearing.

We finally left the house, and Matt decided that we should take two separate cars, one for the girls, and one for the guys. Matt suggested this because he didn't want anyone making babies in his backseat. Becca peeled out of the driveway, as the guys were about to leave. Brian rode shotgun, I sat in the middle row with Zacky, and Jimmy stretched across the entire backseat and fell asleep.

When we got on the road, Zacky started asking me all sorts of questions.

"Man, you really like her, don't you?"

"Who?"

"Johnny, come on. I know you like Becca. You've told me before."

"Keep your voice down! If Matt hears you say that, he's gonna kick my ass and I don't feel like getting my ass kicked today. Besides, I can't tell her. It's not like she likes me back or anything."

"Are you kidding me?! Of course she does, man. I saw that hug she gave you. She doesn't even give her brother hugs like that. Just tell her. If you don't, you may regret it later."

And with that, Zacky drifted off to sleep. All I could do was sit there and think about what he said. Zacky....the manwhore....giving ME advice on how to get a girlfriend. I decided that I would tell her how I felt once we got to the movies. Now I not only have to worry about what Becca's gonna say, I also have to worry about Matt's temper....and his fist.

When we got on the road, Zacky started asking me all sorts of questions.

"Man, you really like her, don't you?"

"Who?"

"Johnny, come on. I know you like Becca. You've told me before."

"Keep your voice down! If Matt hears you say that, he's gonna kick my ass and I don't feel like getting my ass kicked today. Besides, I can't tell her. It's not like she likes me back or anything."

"Are you kidding me?! Of course she does, man. I saw that hug she gave you. She doesn't even give her brother hugs like that. Just tell her. If you don't, you may regret it later."

And with that, Zacky drifted off to sleep. All I could do was sit there and think about what he said. Zacky....the manwhore....giving ME advice on how to get a girlfriend. I decided that I would tell her how I felt once we got to the movies. Now I not only have to worry about what Becca's gonna say, I also have to worry about Matt's temper....and his fist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3. Please comment!