Tasting Fame

Tasting Fame - Johnny Christ [04]

AILEEN'S P.O.V.

"Man, that movie fucking sucked! Complete waste of 8 mother fucking dollars!" I spat.

I hate wasting money. Wasting money just pisses me off. Fucking money! I threw a random vase across the room, and it ended up hitting Brian in the head.

"Aileen, are you PMSing?" Brian asked while messaging the back of his skull.

"No! I'm just really pissed"

"She hates wasting money. You'll get used to her ranting like that," Becca said while giving Brian a reassuring pat on the back.

"Fucking money!" I yelled. I decided to take a nap and cool off, because next time, I would not miss whoever I aimed the vase at.

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

"Damnit, Zacky. I still haven't told her," I said as I walked through my bedroom door. "Why can't I just fucking tell her?!" I screamed while ramming my fist into the wall.

"Pussy," Zacky snickered as he exited the room.

Seriously. Why can't I just fucking tell her? I have never had this problem with any other girl in my life. Why is this one different?

FF TWO WEEKS - BECCA'S P.O.V.

Two weeks have passed since the guys came home, and things are still the same. We hang out, watch TV, and go to the movies. Nothing exciting has happened since the guys came home. And I still haven't told Johnny how I feel. When will I stop being such a wimp and just do it?

JOHNNY'S P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since we got home and I still haven't told Becca that I love her. I told Zacky that I haven't told her yet, and he punched me in the face. Now I have a nice shiner for my troubles.

BECCA'S P.O.V.

It was about 4 in the afternoon and we were all sitting around doing absolutely nothing. "We" being me, Johnny, Jimmy, Acey, Zacky, Aileen, Matt and Brian. We were all just sitting around in our boxers and wife beaters, cause it was fucking hot!

"Jimmy! Acey! Quit sucking face and come up for some air so we can figure out something to do!" I yelled.

Those two seemed to be the only ones who weren't bored. Jimmy and Acey started dating about a week ago, and Matt has broken up with Valary. I can't remember why they broke up in the first place, but I know it was over something really bad. I don't think that they'll be getting back together any time soon. It upsets me to see my brother so depressed when it comes to the girlfriend department. If he doesn't get another girl soon, I think he may explode.

"I know what we can do!" Jimmy suddenly shouted. "We can go swimming!"

"Okay," everyone said in unison. Jimmy picked Acey up and he threw her over his shoulder. He ran up the stairs with the rest of us in tow.

We all eventually made it out to the backyard. Zacky and Johnny did side-by-side cannonballs, Jimmy jumped in with Acey in his arms, and Matt jumped in after pushing in Brian.

Aileen and I were in a corner of the pool talking by ourselves when Zacky and Johnny swam over to us.

"What's up guys?" I said.

"Nothing much. Hey Becca?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, Mr. Christ?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Well, Johnny, you just did ask me something, but go ahead and ask me something else if you need to."

"Well, I wanted to know if......."

"Poop," I said, interrupting him.

"What?" he asked with a bewildered look on his face.

"P....O....O....P. Poop," I said, spelling out the word for him.

"What the hell are you fucking babbling about?" Johnny screamed with a slight smile.

"That," Aileen and Zacky said at the same time, pointing at something over Johnny's shoulder and jumping out of the pool.

Johnny whipped around and noticed Kitty taking a shit in the pool 5 feet away from his face.

"Oh, so THAT'S why you kept saying poop," he said with a disgusted look on his face while jumping out of the pool himself.

"Damnit, Kitty! Why do you always have to take a shit everywhere I'm at? Zacky, hand me the net," I said to him with some attitude.

He looked at me and pouted.

"Only if you say please, Reby."

"Call me Reby again, and I'll fucking castrate you. Now give me the fucking net so I can clean this shit out of the pool!"

"Fucking a, I was just kidding. You're meaner than you look, you know."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Matty, put Kitty in her kennell while I get her shit out of the filter that's ALL the way at the BOTTOM of the DEEP end of the pool."

After I made sure that there was no more cat feces in the pool, everyone got back in. Brian, Matt, Jimmy and Acey played chicken while Aileen, Zacky, Johnny and I continued our conversation.

"Sorry about that, Johnny. You know that Kitty hates you. She hates everyone except for Matt and I. That's probably why she took a shit so close to you. Just to spite you. Now, what was it that you wanted to ask me?"

"Nothing. Nevermind. Forget it. It wasn't that important,' he said quietly while staring down into the water.

All of the sudden, I felt a random warm spot of water in the pool.

"Johnny, did you just piss in my pool?" I asked.

"No. I swear. It wasn't me," he said, shaking his head from side to side.

"Well, if it wasn't you, and it wasn't me.....it sure as hell wasn't me.....and it couldn't be Matt, Jimmy, Brian, or Acey because we wouldn't be able to feel it from all the way over here. Aileen I know wouldn't do it, because she knows that I'd kick someone's ass if they pissed in my pool. That only leaves one person......"

By the time I turned around to hit Zacky, he was already out of the pool and through the backdoor, into the house.

"Bastard!" I yelled after him.

Five minutes later the rest of the guys decided to head in, leaving us girls outside by ourselves.

"Aileen, I can't believe your boyfriend pissed on my leg," I said.

"He's not my boyfriend, but I will admit that it was kinda gross."

"Reby! Zacky needs to come out there to talk to Aileen! So be nice and DO NOT attempt to castrate him!" Matt yelled to me through the open back door.

"All right, Matt. I'll be a good girl!" I yelled back.

Zacky slowly peeked around the door. He had already changed and was probably scared of me throwing his ass in the pool.

"Becca, I need to talk to Aileen alone. Is that cool?" he asked.

"You can come out here, Zacky. I forgive you for pissing in the pool. And, yes, you can talk to Aileen alone. Let's go inside, Acey."

AILEEN'S P.O.V.

I was kinda nervous about talking to Zacky alone. I mean, ever since he met me after he came off tour, he's been dropping hints that he wanted to go out with me. I hope he doesn't want to talk to me about that.

"Get out of the pool so I can talk to you," he said laughing.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry," I said, and climbed out, wrapping a towel around my body.

"I know we haven't known each other that long, or anything, but I really like you. I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

"Zacky, I think you're a great guy and all, but I just got out of a really bad relationship. I'm not really ready to be in another one yet. But I will kiss you......."

Zacky stepped forward, and just as he was about to kiss me, I stepped to the side of him and he fell face-first into the shallow end of the pool with all his clothes on.

".......some other time."

BECCA'S P.O.V.

After Zacky went outside to talk to Aileen, I decide to change. I changed into a pair of boxers, a t-shirt, my Avenged Sevenfold hoodie....you know, the usual. By the time I got back downstairs, Zacky still hadn't come back inside.

I had just joined Matt, Jimmy, Acey, Brian, and Johnny's card game when Aileen walked through the back door.

"Hey, where's Zacky?" I asked.

"Oh, he's coming," she said with a slight smirk on her face as she headed up to her room. The guest room was now hers. Acey hasn't moved in, yet, but she's at the house all the time. She should just move in and stay with Jimmy in his room. She practically lives here anyways.

About 5 minutes later, Zacky walked in. And he was soaking wet.

"Zacky! Get your wet ass of my carpet!" I yelled.

"What the hell happened to you?" Jimmy asked while trying to contain his laughter. "Aileen throw you in the pool or something?"

"No. I asked her to be my girlfriend," Zacky said, looking down at the floor and kicking it.

"Oooh, what'd she say? What'd she say?" he asked with slight eagerness.

"She said she wasn't ready to be in a relationship right now because she just got out of a really bad one. Then she told me to kiss her. So I went to kiss her," Zacky said, still kicking at the ground.

"And? AND?" Jimmy asked. He wanted details.

"Well, she side-stepped me, causing me to fall into the pool. When I surfaced, she said 'some other time'."

"Oooooh! Denied!" all the guys said at once.

"Son of a bitch! I fucking hate it when girls play hard-to-get!" Zacky said as he went up to his room to change clothes.....again.

"Alright. Which one of you fucktards encouraged him to do that?" I asked.

Matt's hand shot up into the air.

"That would be me," he said with a large smile.

Figures it would be him that did that.

"Okay. Why?" I asked with my hands on my hips, acting somewhat motherly-like.

"Cause I wanted to see Zacky turned down for once."

I wonder why Aileen turned him down? I know that she has a crush on him, and she doesn't have a boyfriend. So why did she tell him that she just got out of a really bad relationship?

I understood why she liked him, though. There was always something about Zacky that most groupies found irresistable. I could see why, too. I liked him for awhile, but right after I moved in with Matt, my feelings for him vanished. Just like that. Right into thin air. It was around the time their video for "Unholy Confessions" came out that I started to develop feelings for Johnny. The feelings that I have for him are deeper than those that I have ever felt about anyone else in my entire life.

So why can't I just say those three little words? Why can't I just tell him I love him?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there were a lot of POV changes in that chapter, but it needed to be done. Chapter 4. Please comment!